Preview Images of Botcon Scourge!

Preview Images of Botcon Scourge!

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 4:14pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 29,157

The official Botcon website Has updated with a pictures of Scourge, who is a repaint of Cybertron Sideways with a new head.

Re: Preview Botcon Scourge

See the rest of the images here.

Credit(s): Electron, Botcon

Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892507)
Posted by Editor on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:17pm CST
Still not worried about not ordering this set.

I like it better than Kup, but not enough to be concerned about it.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892509)
Posted by Archanubis on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:19pm CST
Mleh, the head's not really suited to that mold.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892516)
Posted by Technically weird on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:23pm CST
Awesome. Thank you, that is all.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892517)
Posted by El Duque on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:24pm CST
My TFU Galvatron and Cyclonus will be happy to see their old friend.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892519)
Posted by Overcracker on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:26pm CST
I Like the mold, I like the new head, and i even like the colors, but I don't like them all together.

It seems the choices this year leave a lot to be desired.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892521)
Posted by robotrik on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:26pm CST
I was never a big fan of this mold. it was kind of unexpected.
i think this mold was made for Ratbat and not Scourge or Sideways.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892523)
Posted by Counterpunch on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:29pm CST
I really like this.

They did a good job here.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892525)
Posted by dragons on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:31pm CST
sideways figure... i was never fan of cybertron sideways anyway enrgon sideways i like i like his head better than the kup
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892529)
Posted by Hard Hacker on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:33pm CST
Well, this is surprisingly good.

Hopefully Scourge won't attract too much attention on e-Bay.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892531)
Posted by Narc on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:33pm CST
Didn't expect that mold but not bad. kinda grows on you after a while.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892532)
Posted by Agent 007 on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:34pm CST
like millions of fellow tfs Scourge suffers from Diabetus. Brimleyformers 4 the win!! :APPLAUSE: Not bad though I'll pass though.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892534)
Posted by Venomous Prime on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:34pm CST
I wish I was going to Botcon :-(
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892538)
Posted by Autobotic9 on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:37pm CST

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892539)
Posted by Firebird on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:37pm CST
original sin wrote:I wish I was going to Botcon :-(

You and me both.

Scourge doesn't look half bad. I really like his hew head.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892543)
Posted by Nekoman on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:41pm CST
Looks good, but not amazing. I adore that mold, but something about that head throws it off for me. Not big on this set.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892549)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:48pm CST
That is sick. Wish i could get one id love to have it.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892552)
Posted by coolpop on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:49pm CST
Not a big fan of this mold, but great job with colors and new head. Kup alone already had me going.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892558)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:54pm CST
Hmm, another unusual mold choice, but it doesn't look bad. The head and colors are spot on. I just don't collect Scourges so I'm not interested enough to spend the cash. I may still try for a Kup, however.
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892559)
Posted by *Soundwave* on March 2nd, 2009 @ 4:55pm CST
Autobotic9 wrote:Image

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Fantastic!

you just made my day :P
Re: Preview Images of Botcon Scourge! (892567)
Posted by Chaoslock on March 2nd, 2009 @ 5:07pm CST
*facepalm*

I can't explain, but Scourge and that mold together is just... wrong. There's still no BC figure this year that I'm excited about, thank the botconners/Hasbro for making it light to skip this set, the Dairycon exclusive pretender is much more interesting.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock Blaster And Data Discs" on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE POWERGLIDE SOUNDWAVE ZARTAN" on EBAY