Preview lineart for Spotlight: Hardhead

Preview lineart for Spotlight: Hardhead

Monday, April 7th, 2008 7:27pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 11,244

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

IDW Publishing's new Transformers Editor Denton Tipton has continued his streak of new updates on his blog, this time uploading our first sneak peek at the interior pages of Spotlight: Hardhead with a single page of lineart by artist Nick Roche.

Spotlight: Hardhead will be penned by Simon Furman, and be released in July 2008.

You can check out the image below or over on Denton's blog by clicking here.

Credit(s): Denton Tipton


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Preview lineart for Spotlight: Hardhead (675126)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 8th, 2008 @ 6:02am CDT
Looking good, and from the indifference on the face of the locals either ...

A) They are used to large robotic visitors

B) The bots are not really there, they are just holograms re-working the scene of the investigation


I believe there are quite a few alt mode guests...looks like a Jazz, Wheelie, Sideswipe, and some micromaster team alt modes showing up. Or they're just the artist's favorite cars! :grin:
Re: Preview lineart for Spotlight: Hardhead (675424)
Posted by ponycorn on April 8th, 2008 @ 1:41pm CDT
I'm left wondering where this takes place.
tigertracks 24 wrote:Looking good, and from the indifference on the face of the locals either ...

A) They are used to large robotic visitors

B) The bots are not really there, they are just holograms re-working the scene of the investigation


Could also be that they are reveiwing a holographic surround image and are themselves real.
Re: Preview lineart for Spotlight: Hardhead (675442)
Posted by Stormwolf on April 8th, 2008 @ 2:18pm CDT
ponycorn wrote:I'm left wondering where this takes place.
tigertracks 24 wrote:Looking good, and from the indifference on the face of the locals either ...

A) They are used to large robotic visitors

B) The bots are not really there, they are just holograms re-working the scene of the investigation


Could also be that they are reveiwing a holographic surround image and are themselves real.


Or they are using cloacking devices like Bludgeon's crew during Stormbringer.
Re: Preview lineart for Spotlight: Hardhead (675612)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 8th, 2008 @ 5:50pm CDT
Stormwolf wrote:
ponycorn wrote:I'm left wondering where this takes place.
tigertracks 24 wrote:Looking good, and from the indifference on the face of the locals either ...

A) They are used to large robotic visitors

B) The bots are not really there, they are just holograms re-working the scene of the investigation


Could also be that they are reveiwing a holographic surround image and are themselves real.


Or they are using cloacking devices like Bludgeon's crew during Stormbringer.


Good points one and all... :idea:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
Twincast / Podcast #289:
"No Thanks Given"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Titan Scorponok MISB in stock now" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon New In Box MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Generations TITANS RETURN Leader Class DECEPTICON OVERLORD" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Combiner Wars - Scattershot Voyager Class - NEW NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot HOT ROD & Firedrive Deluxe Class - BRAND NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Adventures Dinobot Squad Grimlock Dinobot Snarl and Pred..." on EBAY
Buy "SLUG Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Dinobot Hasbro 2021 New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Unite Warriors UW-08 COMPUTRON w/ Perf. Effect Upgrade & Coll. Coin" on EBAY