Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info

Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info

Friday, February 13th, 2015 6:36am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Collectables
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 35,953

Prime 1 Studio has provided their first image of the upcoming Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime collectible statue and you'd swear it was the CGI model!

Optimus looks like a screenshot captured from the film, but it's the actual production piece they'll be releasing later this year. They're currently fine tuning it and getting it ready for release.

So today you stand with us... or you stand against me.

Mister "Leader of the Free Galaxy" will be revealed this year.
Please stay tuned for more info.

Please comment below and share it.
Thank you for your support.

Join us on Instragram for exclusive contents.

Transformers News: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info

Credit(s): Prime 1 Studio

Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1675567)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 15th, 2015 @ 10:35am CDT
Thanks to chaihezi.com we get some new images of the Prime 1 Studio's Age of Extinction Galvatron. Originally revealed earlier this year at Wonderfest 2015 and reported here. We finally get a look at the fully painted highly detailed and movie accurate Galvatron!
Check out the images we've mirrored below for your viewing pleasures, and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1675580)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on April 15th, 2015 @ 11:25am CDT
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1675591)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on April 15th, 2015 @ 11:45am CDT
Damn that's nice. I don't have the space or cash for such things. Plus I like to take my figures off the shelf and pose them about without fear of expensive breakage so the Voyager action figure suffices plenty as my Galvatron.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1675630)
Posted by KapikoCustoms on April 15th, 2015 @ 2:06pm CDT
It's "funny" that company of which figures cost thousands of dollars (not for average mortal collector or toy customer)can produce beautiful figures such as this one but Takara/Hasbro doesn't even try! At least they could produce more of the DMK line.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1675692)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 15th, 2015 @ 4:08pm CDT
Honestly, the statue looks much better than the CGI in the movie. >:oP
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1675719)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 15th, 2015 @ 4:46pm CDT
Sideshow Sideswipe wrote:Obviously this is a beautiful work of art. This is the kind of thing they should have focused on for the transformers movies. These are NOT kids movies. The characters are not relatable. The toys are warming the pegs in EVERY store I go to. Nobody wants these toys. I hope HASBRO releases the numbers for how much they lost on movie merchandise like the plush grimlocks, the one step nonsense and the ONE MILLION BUMBLEBEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

I relate to them.

For some reason, I REALLY like AOE Galvatron's design. Like, inexplicably so. Don't know why, but I do. This'll probably be the only one of these I get. If I can find enough money, I'll get AOE Optimus, too.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1675763)
Posted by Shockwave7 on April 15th, 2015 @ 6:35pm CDT
This only serves to remind me exactly why I couldn't stand the Bayverse designs. I never liked any of their Megatrons, including Galvatron. The 'gay vampire' look just doesn't work, IMO.

I guess I'd agree that the robot could be cool - but those bayverse 'faces' look ridiculous to me. Noses, lips, teeth and tongues 'made' out of randomly criss-crossed wires and circuitry? Sorry, but my wilful suspension of disbelief can't carry me that far.

If they had covered this Galvatron's entire'face' with an opaque, shiny visor, THEN he'd look awesome.

Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1675968)
Posted by noctorro on April 16th, 2015 @ 8:58am CDT
Awesome statue, Galvatron's also one of my favorite AOE Transformer designs.

I agree, some faces look weird. But you really can't go with Beast Wars liquid metal faces. And they do need to have human faces, most of them. That's what Transformers' all about. Vehicle into human robot alien thing.

Some faces do work better, Prime's new face looks better than the first 3 movies. I still dislike Bee's cork mouth. Lockdown's face is awesomely creepy.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1676325)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on April 17th, 2015 @ 12:58am CDT
Dam that Galvatron really nails the AoE movie look
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1680558)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 29th, 2015 @ 4:07pm CDT
Prime 1 Studios, known for making statues and busts of the Transformers featured in the live-action films, released images of one of their upcoming releases: MMTFM-07 Optimus Prime (Knight Edition)! Based on one of the Age of Extinction promotional posters, this statue of Optimus Prime is breathtakingly detailed. Also included are swappable heads: one without the faceplate, and one with if you're feeling knightly. Additionally, whatever head is not being used can be mounted on a small bust pedestal for display. As all other releases, this hefty piece will cost you an arm and a leg, priced at a whopping $1599 USD!

More images can be seen here!
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1680640)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 29th, 2015 @ 7:08pm CDT
Sold.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1680682)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on April 29th, 2015 @ 9:53pm CDT
Now if I had a luxurious private basement theater where I can display this at a corner of its spacious 3000 square-foot expanse, along with my other movie paraphernalia...sure.

But as it is, even if I liked it enough to put down 1599 smackers for it, it'd just end up crowding up my home office and I'll occasionally stub my toe on it.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1680737)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on April 30th, 2015 @ 2:27am CDT
Beautiful but yeah this sorta thing is restricted to the rich collectors.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1681352)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on May 1st, 2015 @ 7:48pm CDT
OMG, that Prime statue looks so epic
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1684885)
Posted by Va'al on May 13th, 2015 @ 3:20am CDT
Courtesy of the Hobbybase Facebook page, we get a look at the Prime 1 Studio movieverse Optimus Prime and Megatron Premium Busts out of their fairly hefty box! The character models appear to be Revenge of the Fallen for the Decepticon leader, and Dark of the Moon for the Autobot one - check them out in the mirrored image below!

Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1684889)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on May 13th, 2015 @ 3:36am CDT
Wow, it takes a super-high end item like that for them to bother making a decent head sculpt of Megatron. :-(
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1684933)
Posted by carytheone on May 13th, 2015 @ 9:05am CDT
These are not the bust I'm looking for...

I will see my way out.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1687034)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 18th, 2015 @ 8:30am CDT
The folks over at Prime 1 Studio just teased their next project for their Transformers Movie Museum Masterline Series! From the looks of the pictures it appears to be none other then Transformers The Movie (2007) Jazz! Check out the image we've mirrored below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1687046)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 18th, 2015 @ 8:56am CDT
Re: Prime 1 Studio Age Of Extinction Optimus Preview Image With Info (1687053)
Posted by Shuttershock on May 18th, 2015 @ 9:19am CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:Well I guess these things are selling enough that they can afford to keep making them. Must be nice to have that much money...

And indeed to have so much confidence in their product that they chose to model a character who didn't survive his first outing.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "MOSC Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bisk Lobster Crab Car MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY