Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron

Thursday, September 24th, 2015 6:33am CDT

Category: Collectables
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 24,277

The newest piece by Prime 1 Studios to be announced in their Museum Masterline Series is Transformers Age of Extinction MMTFM-09 Galvatron. Galvatron continues the highly detailed tradition of previous Museum Masterline releases. This was announced on their Facebook page.

That is why, I have no FEAR!!!

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMTFM-09 Galvatron was a U.S. military model,developed by KSI.It was infected by Megatron's mind, so despite all the efforts of people to give it the appearance just like Optimus Prime, the drone continued to recreate Megatron.However humans have built a bot designed to be even more powerful than the fallen DECEPTICON leader. Now,the AUTOBOTS must defeat the mighty GALVATRON!"

PRODUCT DETAILS

- 30 Inch tall
- LED light up function on head.
- LED light up function on middle chest reactor.

Accessories include :
- One (1) Arm Particle Weapon
- One (1) Switchable palm (Right)

Exclusive version:
- Megatron Head

Edition Size:
Exclusive version: 888
Regular version: 1000

Retail Price: 1899$USD

- Production sample shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
Prime 1 Studio's photo.
Prime 1 Studio's photo.
Prime 1 Studio's photo.
Prime 1 Studio's photo.
+23

Transformers News: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron

Credit(s): Prime 1 Studios Facebook

Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1728567)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 24th, 2015 @ 11:00am CDT
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1728645)
Posted by mattyou on September 24th, 2015 @ 4:47pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:*adds to my list of ridiculously beautiful but expensive items I will buy only when I win the lottery or come into a massive fortune some other way*

You and me both!
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1728721)
Posted by skidflap on September 24th, 2015 @ 10:44pm CDT
optimus: you have an insane amount of detail!!!

galvatron: that is why i demand a high price tag!!!

:-P
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1728752)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 24th, 2015 @ 11:55pm CDT
Holy cats that is a lot of detail! I love looking at these things, even though I may ever be able to afford them :BOT:
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1729130)
Posted by peaces on September 26th, 2015 @ 4:44am CDT
too bad the movie was so bad it won worst film of the year
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1729274)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 26th, 2015 @ 5:52pm CDT
peaces wrote:too bad the movie was so bad it won worst film of the year

Eh, matter of perception. The same people who made this a bad film also vote vampires and zombies consistently the best, so it is simply their bias. :BOT:
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1750004)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 23rd, 2015 @ 3:53pm CST
Prime 1 Studio teased on their Facefbook and Instagram accounts, images of their new Generation 1 line of statues. These statues are designed by Josh Nizzi and is known for his concept art and designs of transformers from the live action movies. And from the looks of these teasers it appears that those details really comes across on their Generation 1 line as well. Check out the images below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1750013)
Posted by AutobotAlvaron on December 23rd, 2015 @ 4:24pm CST

As it is, they're a curious, yet unnecessary, set of oddities I don't really need, but as toys, they would be attractive.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1750019)
Posted by dreadwing95 on December 23rd, 2015 @ 4:37pm CST
AutobotAlvaron wrote:These are interesting G1/Bay-verse hybrids, and would have been awesome in the movies (maybe they're a hint at the next movie designs), but calling them "G1-inspired" would have been more accurate. If they were made into actual transformable figures, I might buy them.

agreed. would definitely buy these if they were normal figures and i hope we do get these designs in a movie or at least in a show
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1750028)
Posted by Evil Eye on December 23rd, 2015 @ 6:09pm CST
Finally! Something DIFFERENT! Praise be to Primus!
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1750908)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 29th, 2015 @ 10:21am CST
OK, you have my attention. Those look gorgeous and different from anything pretty much ever :BOT:
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1758331)
Posted by Va'al on January 22nd, 2016 @ 4:40am CST
Building on a reveal from a little while ago, we have a new teaser from Prime 1 Studio about their upcoming Generation 1 line of non-transformable figures. Check out the Optimus shoulder-arm-blaster image below, and compare to what we have seen before - enough to interest you?

Now it's time to tease you guys with Transformers G1. **Project still in its early stages

Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1758332)
Posted by BumbleDouche on January 22nd, 2016 @ 5:00am CST
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1758352)
Posted by Deathsaurus1 on January 22nd, 2016 @ 8:22am CST
MegaDump wrote:Regardless of how this turns out, you've lost me at non-transformable. Transformers aren't really Transformers if they can't -wait for it- TRANSFORM. And really? ANOTHER Optimus Prime? Is the goal to have a version of Optimus Prime released by every model-making/sculpture-creating/limited-edition-statue-place on Earth? Am I nuts, or is this really getting old?

The price is so unbelievably high for what you get out it.
If it was $600, than I might consider buying it.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1758496)
Posted by Brokebot on January 22nd, 2016 @ 3:08pm CST
Deathsaurus1 wrote:I understand what you mean, but what draws me away is the price of these statues.
The price is so unbelievably high for what you get out it.
If it was $600, than I might consider buying it.

$600 for a non-transforming Transformer? That's half a mortgage payment for something that doesn't actually do anything! Tell you what . . . you give me $600 and you can have the satisfaction of knowing you helped me plug some holes in my collection. :-D
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1758639)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on January 22nd, 2016 @ 11:29pm CST
Brokebot wrote:
The price is so unbelievably high for what you get out it.
If it was $600, than I might consider buying it.

Well I have bought Hot Toys Optimus Prime for 350 and it didn't seem like a complete waste to me XD
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1758643)
Posted by BumbleDouche on January 22nd, 2016 @ 11:45pm CST
Brokebot wrote:
The price is so unbelievably high for what you get out it.
If it was $600, than I might consider buying it.

Exactly! You can buy a whole bunch of the Masterpieces for that price, and they actually Transform! If they wanted to do something above and beyond for die hard collectors, I'd personally prefer something with an intricate, super-detailed paint job on a Transformable, Masterpiece-like figure e.g. worn paint, metallic, rust spots, etc.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1760732)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 29th, 2016 @ 2:43pm CST
Via member Survivefan23, we now have images of the latest Prime-1 Studios creation: Age of Extinction Lockdown! This new statue includes 2 of his Steeljaw pets, multiple faces, multiple hands and weapons and LED lights! The price for this guy is labeled as $1599.00 US dollars, with the option to order extra Steeljaw for $299.00 for a pair. You can check out the full gallery Here and stay tuned for more information on this set!

Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1760868)
Posted by .... on January 29th, 2016 @ 9:04pm CST
I... I am just astonished. How can something like that be sculpted and painted so perfectly?
Re: Prime 1 Studio Announces Museum Masterline Series MMTFM-09 Galvatron (1760933)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 30th, 2016 @ 2:53am CST
Again if I was rich I'd be ordering this right now along with all the others.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise - WFC / Pounce Wingspan Decepticon Twin Set War Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY