Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues

Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015 3:54pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 38,909

Prime 1 Studio teased on their Facefbook and Instagram accounts, images of their new Generation 1 line of statues. These statues are designed by Josh Nizzi and is known for his concept art and designs of transformers from the live action movies. And from the looks of these teasers it appears that those details really comes across on their Generation 1 line as well. Check out the images below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Transformers News: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues

Transformers News: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues

Credit(s): Prime One Studio

Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1750013)
Posted by AutobotAlvaron on December 23rd, 2015 @ 4:24pm CST

As it is, they're a curious, yet unnecessary, set of oddities I don't really need, but as toys, they would be attractive.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1750019)
Posted by dreadwing95 on December 23rd, 2015 @ 4:37pm CST
AutobotAlvaron wrote:These are interesting G1/Bay-verse hybrids, and would have been awesome in the movies (maybe they're a hint at the next movie designs), but calling them "G1-inspired" would have been more accurate. If they were made into actual transformable figures, I might buy them.

agreed. would definitely buy these if they were normal figures and i hope we do get these designs in a movie or at least in a show
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1750028)
Posted by Evil Eye on December 23rd, 2015 @ 6:09pm CST
Finally! Something DIFFERENT! Praise be to Primus!
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1750908)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 29th, 2015 @ 10:21am CST
OK, you have my attention. Those look gorgeous and different from anything pretty much ever :BOT:
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1758331)
Posted by Va'al on January 22nd, 2016 @ 4:40am CST
Building on a reveal from a little while ago, we have a new teaser from Prime 1 Studio about their upcoming Generation 1 line of non-transformable figures. Check out the Optimus shoulder-arm-blaster image below, and compare to what we have seen before - enough to interest you?

Now it's time to tease you guys with Transformers G1. **Project still in its early stages

Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1758332)
Posted by BumbleDouche on January 22nd, 2016 @ 5:00am CST
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1758352)
Posted by Deathsaurus1 on January 22nd, 2016 @ 8:22am CST
MegaDump wrote:Regardless of how this turns out, you've lost me at non-transformable. Transformers aren't really Transformers if they can't -wait for it- TRANSFORM. And really? ANOTHER Optimus Prime? Is the goal to have a version of Optimus Prime released by every model-making/sculpture-creating/limited-edition-statue-place on Earth? Am I nuts, or is this really getting old?

The price is so unbelievably high for what you get out it.
If it was $600, than I might consider buying it.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1758496)
Posted by Brokebot on January 22nd, 2016 @ 3:08pm CST
Deathsaurus1 wrote:I understand what you mean, but what draws me away is the price of these statues.
The price is so unbelievably high for what you get out it.
If it was $600, than I might consider buying it.

$600 for a non-transforming Transformer? That's half a mortgage payment for something that doesn't actually do anything! Tell you what . . . you give me $600 and you can have the satisfaction of knowing you helped me plug some holes in my collection. :-D
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1758639)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on January 22nd, 2016 @ 11:29pm CST
Brokebot wrote:
The price is so unbelievably high for what you get out it.
If it was $600, than I might consider buying it.

Well I have bought Hot Toys Optimus Prime for 350 and it didn't seem like a complete waste to me XD
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1758643)
Posted by BumbleDouche on January 22nd, 2016 @ 11:45pm CST
Brokebot wrote:
The price is so unbelievably high for what you get out it.
If it was $600, than I might consider buying it.

Exactly! You can buy a whole bunch of the Masterpieces for that price, and they actually Transform! If they wanted to do something above and beyond for die hard collectors, I'd personally prefer something with an intricate, super-detailed paint job on a Transformable, Masterpiece-like figure e.g. worn paint, metallic, rust spots, etc.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1760732)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 29th, 2016 @ 2:43pm CST
Via member Survivefan23, we now have images of the latest Prime-1 Studios creation: Age of Extinction Lockdown! This new statue includes 2 of his Steeljaw pets, multiple faces, multiple hands and weapons and LED lights! The price for this guy is labeled as $1599.00 US dollars, with the option to order extra Steeljaw for $299.00 for a pair. You can check out the full gallery Here and stay tuned for more information on this set!

Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1760868)
Posted by .... on January 29th, 2016 @ 9:04pm CST
I... I am just astonished. How can something like that be sculpted and painted so perfectly?
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1760933)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 30th, 2016 @ 2:53am CST
Again if I was rich I'd be ordering this right now along with all the others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1760950)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on January 30th, 2016 @ 5:17am CST
If I had a spare $1600 just LYING THE **** AROUND I wouldnt even blink.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1761042)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 30th, 2016 @ 1:23pm CST
Probably the one thing that lets me down is no face gun option, but he is incredibly beautiful and perfect. I would pick him up if I he didn't cost 1/3 the price of my car... :BOT:
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1769758)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 25th, 2016 @ 11:21pm CST
Couldn't find the official Prime 1 Studios images of these, but they hadn't been posted so I decided to put them here for you guys to look at (Source: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.940849946000258.1073741955.123318771086717&type=3) :

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1769795)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 26th, 2016 @ 6:16am CST
That Megatron looks beautiful.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1769856)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 26th, 2016 @ 11:14am CST
Via the Prime 1 Studios Instagram page, we now have another teaser of their upcoming Generation 1 line to share with you, this time of Optimus Primes left arm, half of his chest and half of his head! With this new image available, it is only a matter of time before we get a full reveal of this new take on the 1980's styled Autobot leader in all his statue glory.

Check out the image mirrored below and stay tuned for all the latest news and galleries here at Seibertron.com!

Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1778607)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 6th, 2016 @ 8:37pm CDT
Thanks to our reliable source Survivefan23 we have our next teaser from Prime 1 Studios, this time it is the Movie version of our favorite little jazzy dude who also happens to be a first Lieutenant: Jazz! The 2 teasers have been mirrored below for your enjoyment. Check them out and let us know what you think in the comments section. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Re: Prime 1 Studio Teases Generation 1 line of statues (1778677)
Posted by Microraptor on April 7th, 2016 @ 7:35am CDT
I would KILL A MAN for this.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-Hasbro Transformers Gen Legends Brawn" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Brainstorm, Chromedome, Highbrow, and Hardhead" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Blaster and Rewind" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Class Steelbane" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm C0934 15”" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY