Saturday, January 16th, 2021 7:41pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 30,085

So we had rumours for these toys but now we have actual product codes, solidifying their existence. Thanks to fellow Seibertronian JTPrime17, we have the first real evidence of upcoming Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate. The previous G2 ramjet (pictured below with links to the gallery) came from the Club, so this will an easier and cheaper way for many to now own a modern version of that awesome deco. This will be a redeco of Earthrise Ramjet.

As for Transmutate, rumour has it that it will be using the Paleotrex mold. The digibash in the thumbnail comes to us from Paxtin. If these follow the trend of most Selects toys of the past, they should be available at most online collectible retailers, and not strict blown exclusives.

Here are the product codes:

Tra Gen selects Voyager G2 Ramjet (16 in a case)
Product Number: F0465
EAN: 5010993828715

Tra Gen selects Deluxe Transmutate (24 in a case)
Product Number: F0483
EAN: 5010993828685

Transformers News: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate
Transformers Club Exclusives G2 Ramjet Gallery

Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092914)
Posted by Brokebot on January 16th, 2021 @ 8:06pm CST
Never been a fan of those eye-bleeding colors. Another easy pass. >:oP
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092916)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 16th, 2021 @ 9:30pm CST
Brokebot wrote:Never been a fan of those eye-bleeding colors. Another easy pass. >:oP

Come on, those colors work well together. It's not as extreme as Action Masters Thundercracker.

If that G2 Ramjet is easier to get than Sandstorm, I think he would go very well with Netflix Hotlink.
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092917)
Posted by Flashwave on January 16th, 2021 @ 9:40pm CST
While I am not in need of a G2 collection, I do like these colors and this is a great way to add another Seeker to the roster. Now, name and a bio. Maybe a new Ransack?

Transmutate will likely be the ONLY Fossilizer I buy and that is ONLY because its a show character... Sorta. Even then the FunPub redeco is better than this will be. #NotaFanOfTheFossilizers

Deep Cover: Yes Please. Now we just need Clampdown
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092920)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 16th, 2021 @ 10:50pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And those colors gave us Slipstream.
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092922)
Posted by Tuned Agent on January 17th, 2021 @ 12:16am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Emerje wrote:
sol magnus wrote:That's definitely the Siege mold. May still get it.

What's supposed to be different about the Siege and "Earth" molds? It's just the doors that stand out to me as needing to be changed, but that could easily be passed off as avoiding trademarks.

Emerje

Good question, but if I had to say what would make something on the Lambor mold an "Earth mold" rather than a Siege mold, maybe a more squared off chest?

I do notice the faux Lamborghini logo on Deep Cover's chest, but that's more a cheat than a change. Still, it could very well be what Hasbro is intending to do and that the rumor is false. I don't know man, I just post here.

I thought the biggest change for an earth mode would be the removal of those big vents behind the roof.

Those vents are a feature on a Lamborghini Countach, they're a little bigger on the Siege mold, but they'd have to change things up for license reasonings. Looks like they'd have to redo the roof and add a spoiler, too, but if all they did was change the doors I'd be fine with that for an unlicensed car.

Emerje

Ah, so that's what those were meant to represent. I'll be honest even though I like the Countache, and I have had quite a few toys of one all my life (including MP Sideswipe), I never made the connection. They just seemed to big and unwieldly on the Siege mold that they made the car look more non earth like. But I realize it's a combo of them being bigger and the very flat roof that made them more evident to me and less so on the earth car.

Also, yeah since this is the Selects toy (I didn't notice the box in the back), I'll merge this thread with selects.

To be fair, if they do an earth mode retool, it will probably be based on the Countach prototype that ER Sunstreaker is molded after rather than the Countach itself.
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092926)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 17th, 2021 @ 4:17am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And those colors gave us Slipstream.

Hey, that's true! :shock:

G2 Ramjet could actually be R63 Splitstream.
This make him much more desirable now! ;)
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092927)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on January 17th, 2021 @ 6:47am CST
I'll take just about any Seeker. G2 Ramjet is definitely on my shortlist of most wanted.

Action Master Thundercracker next! I don't want every eye searing deco, but I want that one.
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092933)
Posted by M. Spector on January 17th, 2021 @ 10:15am CST
I'm all for eye burning decks (helo Spinister, Misfire and Kroc) but since I already have one Ramjet repaint likely won't be picking him up. As for Deepcover ... boy I really hope they don't do an earth mode Countach, I love my Siege one so much :-( it's perfect as it is damnit! However, if they do it'll be interesting to see if they try to er the vehicle towards the new Sunstreaker mold, kinda like how the Masterpieces have identical vehicles but different robots
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092935)
Posted by o.supreme on January 17th, 2021 @ 11:07am CST
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092939)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 17th, 2021 @ 11:25am CST
o.supreme wrote:The pics on other sites just showed the one that came with the anniversary figures way back when....which reminds me....that was a Buid-a-figure correct?
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092944)
Posted by william-james88 on January 17th, 2021 @ 12:15pm CST
o.supreme wrote:I really enjoy Paleotrex, but Transmutate is really going to have to be something special to convince me to get it. I just find that BW episode to be so disturbing and often skip it. It reminds me of the Newborn Alien from Alien Resurrection for some reason ( another film I don't watch). The pics on other sites just showed the one that came with the anniversary figures way back when....which reminds me....that was a Buid-a-figure correct?

As a major beast Wars fan, I admit that I so skip it as well. I find it disturbing too, especially due to her design. That face gives me the creeps.
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092945)
Posted by joevill on January 17th, 2021 @ 12:17pm CST
oh wow!!!!
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092947)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 17th, 2021 @ 12:32pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And those colors gave us Slipstream.

Didn't Wyatt say her colors were based on Overlord though? I agree G2 RJ would make more sense. His color scheme seemed to be the basis for Razormoon's, so I assumed they were Slipstream's too, until I read that footnote on TFWiki.

Ironically, this is making me want to finish up my Classics Seeker collection, as G2 Ramjet and SG Thundercracker are the last gaps I need filled. The ER Seeker mold's better, and I'll probably buy every redeco, but they'll probably never get to every official and KO color scheme I already have in deluxe size. No, I don't have Games of Deception either, but since those 3 were all redone eventually, I'll gladly take unofficial F-15 Rainmakers and purple generics instead.
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092948)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 17th, 2021 @ 12:41pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And those colors gave us Slipstream.

Yeah yeah, Wyatt insists that it's Overlord.

But, come on, Wyatt. Aside from the teal legs, there's nothing in common between Overlord and Slipstream. She's purple, not blue. While the color layouts don't match, purple and teal are G2 Ramjet's colors.
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092950)
Posted by skidflap on January 17th, 2021 @ 1:09pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
skidflap wrote:"Gasp" Deep Cover?

Does this mean we're getting Clampdown from Siege Red Alert. :-?
Wasn't in any of the leaks or listings that Deep Cover was, so probably not.

:-( oh well. Still getting Deep Cover.
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092970)
Posted by Flashwave on January 17th, 2021 @ 5:05pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And those colors gave us Slipstream.

I held out for as long as I could using the same logic. I never got the ko Seekers, but I was convinced Hasbro would not outnumver the Classics Seeker collection. But with 5 Rainmaker Tetrajets (including Hotlink and Red Wing), now 8 Earthrise Molds, they did and I gave in.

I did have the Games of Deception Set, and did not like the Generations Thrust wing set up, so the only one I duplicated was a Dirge-colored-Ramjet. Ironically one of the few color combos not to pop up in G1, but its really easy to say oh look! New Seeker using Ramjet wings and Dirge colors! So if you do pick up GofD (and its a darned nice set. Still a better Bug Bite and a great Dreadwing to go with Universe Darkwind) you can always go that route.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And those colors gave us Slipstream.

Hey, that's true! :shock:

G2 Ramjet could actually be R63 Splitstream.
This make him much more desirable now! ;)

I would much prefer Slipstream had the F15 mold, or at least the standard head. If I had a head swap for her though that would fit this (is the nosecobe modded to fit the Conehead noggin?) I could go for that. But in the meantime I will stick with the Subscription Slipstream and make this one someone else. Still like G2 Ransack for the role. ;)

william-james88 wrote:

Yeah, that design is nightmare fuel. Too bad too, its an episode that is not worthyof skipping otherwise. We see a Rampage who feels and an intriguing plot. But yeah, that thing beeded to be killed with fire
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092974)
Posted by o.supreme on January 17th, 2021 @ 5:42pm CST
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092975)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 17th, 2021 @ 5:47pm CST
o.supreme wrote:Oh no doubt, it's a well written episode, just hard to watch, especially sandwiched between Code of Hero and The Agenda, it would have been better if it came right after Rampages debut and before CoH.
The thing is, the episode references CoH in past tense when Optimus says "I'm not in the mood to lose any more friends."
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092976)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 17th, 2021 @ 6:59pm CST
Flashwave wrote:I did have the Games of Deception Set, and did not like the Generations Thrust wing set up,
Funny you should mention that, as I agree that Takara pegging the red parts on so he only has turbines on top of his wings was cheap and nonsensical. But since this was back in the days of yore, a whole decade ago, when deluxes still cost just $10, I found an easy solution: bought a second Thrust, and put its turbines on the undersides of the first one's wings, completing the jet mode in a way that makes it look even more powerful!

I wonder how many other fans did that, and still have a stripped down Generations Thrust lying around somewhere, waiting to be cannibalized for parts?
Re: Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate (2092983)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 17th, 2021 @ 8:26pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Tigatron and Airazor were still there?

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Head Robots Transformers Hot Head Duro-5 Military assault Driver parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers studio series Hot Rod, Jazz, Blurr #86" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Fall of Cybertron DELUXE Autobot Air Raid Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS GALVATRON FACTORY BATTLE Lot of  Clear Blue Panels #K101531" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 4 YELLOW CAUTION BRICKS" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 7 Grey Panels #K101493" on EBAY