Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online

Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online

Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 8:39am CST

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 17,366

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Another episode of the web animated Japanese series Mystery of Convoy Returns, featuring the ever growing cast of Takara Tomy's Q-Transformers. In this ninth instalment, we see the inclusion of a Tracks minifigure, and the topic appears to be 'Mystery of Game Balance' - whatever that may be. Check it out below, via the DLE YouTube channel!

Credit(s): DLE Channel


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1658733)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2015 @ 11:32am CST
I wish each episode wouldn't be switched to a private video after each one is succeeded by the next episode, as I missed the previous three episodes before this one.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1661297)
Posted by william-james88 on March 10th, 2015 @ 11:35am CDT
Another episode of the web animated Japanese series Mystery of Convoy Returns, featuring the ever growing cast of Takara Tomy's Q-Transformers. In this tenth instalment, Red Alert stops by for a chat. Check it out below, via the DLE YouTube channel!

[/quote]
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1663718)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 17th, 2015 @ 11:42am CDT
The Japanese animated web series Mystery of Convoy, featuring the cast of Takara Tomy's Q-Transformers just released Episode 11. Check out the video we've embedded below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1663744)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 17th, 2015 @ 1:12pm CDT
Meister!

And Optimus Prime and Bumblebee have switched to being Convoy and Bumble in this one.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666286)
Posted by william-james88 on March 24th, 2015 @ 10:27am CDT
The Japanese animated web series Mystery of Convoy, featuring the cast of Takara Tomy's Q-Transformers just released Episode 12, which features Ultra Magnus and Rodimus. Check out the video we've embedded below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666294)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 24th, 2015 @ 10:43am CDT
Whoa, major cast change. Bumble's the only one left with Hot Rodimus and Ultra Magnus in place of Optimus and Lockdown.

Poor Magnus, having been the star of such a terrible game.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666457)
Posted by Deadput on March 24th, 2015 @ 4:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Whoa, major cast change. Bumble's the only one left with Hot Rodimus and Ultra Magnus in place of Optimus and Lockdown.

Poor Magnus, having been the star of such a terrible game.



And not even the same Bumblebee (who here is called Bumble) this one is a separate Bumblebee then the one from the previous episodes who first showed up in the last one.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666459)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 24th, 2015 @ 4:07pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Whoa, major cast change. Bumble's the only one left with Hot Rodimus and Ultra Magnus in place of Optimus and Lockdown.

Poor Magnus, having been the star of such a terrible game.



And not even the same Bumblebee (who here is called Bumble) this one is a separate Bumblebee then the one from the previous episodes who first showed up in the last one.
No, last episode showed him to be the same guy with a new look. He and Convoy (who also changed from his Optimus Prime look and name) talked with Lockdown about how their new looks came with different names, which led them to talking about the differences between the old Japanese G1 names and the current use of the Hasbro names in Japan. His voice actor's the same as well.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666463)
Posted by Deadput on March 24th, 2015 @ 4:10pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Whoa, major cast change. Bumble's the only one left with Hot Rodimus and Ultra Magnus in place of Optimus and Lockdown.

Poor Magnus, having been the star of such a terrible game.



And not even the same Bumblebee (who here is called Bumble) this one is a separate Bumblebee then the one from the previous episodes who first showed up in the last one.
No, last episode showed him to be the same guy with a new look. He and Convoy (who also changed from his Optimus Prime look and name) talked with Lockdown about how their new looks came with different names, which led them to talking about the differences between the old Japanese G1 names and the current use of the Hasbro names in Japan. His voice actor's the same as well.




I was told different.




Oh well can't always be right thanks for pointing out my mistake!
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666467)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 24th, 2015 @ 4:14pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Whoa, major cast change. Bumble's the only one left with Hot Rodimus and Ultra Magnus in place of Optimus and Lockdown.

Poor Magnus, having been the star of such a terrible game.



And not even the same Bumblebee (who here is called Bumble) this one is a separate Bumblebee then the one from the previous episodes who first showed up in the last one.
No, last episode showed him to be the same guy with a new look. He and Convoy (who also changed from his Optimus Prime look and name) talked with Lockdown about how their new looks came with different names, which led them to talking about the differences between the old Japanese G1 names and the current use of the Hasbro names in Japan. His voice actor's the same as well.




I was told different.
However, it's possible that I have been misinformed, myself. Where'd your info come from?
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666493)
Posted by Deadput on March 24th, 2015 @ 4:58pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Whoa, major cast change. Bumble's the only one left with Hot Rodimus and Ultra Magnus in place of Optimus and Lockdown.

Poor Magnus, having been the star of such a terrible game.



And not even the same Bumblebee (who here is called Bumble) this one is a separate Bumblebee then the one from the previous episodes who first showed up in the last one.
No, last episode showed him to be the same guy with a new look. He and Convoy (who also changed from his Optimus Prime look and name) talked with Lockdown about how their new looks came with different names, which led them to talking about the differences between the old Japanese G1 names and the current use of the Hasbro names in Japan. His voice actor's the same as well.




I was told different.
However, it's possible that I have been misinformed, myself. Where'd your info come from?




Your probably right I just read a description of the video on Tfw2005 (I check both sites for news still prefer Seibertron)
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666507)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 24th, 2015 @ 5:10pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Your probably right I just read a description of the video on Tfw2005 (I check both sites for news still prefer Seibertron)
Went looking for this description to make sure my source wasn't misinformed, but I couldn't find it.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1666522)
Posted by Deadput on March 24th, 2015 @ 5:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Your probably right I just read a description of the video on Tfw2005 (I check both sites for news still prefer Seibertron)
Went looking for this description to make sure my source wasn't misinformed, but I couldn't find it.



Don't bother I think its just me who misread it.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1669428)
Posted by william-james88 on March 31st, 2015 @ 12:37pm CDT
The Japanese animated web series Mystery of Convoy, featuring the cast of Takara Tomy's Q-Transformers just released Episode 13, which features Megatron (finally!). Check out the video we've embedded below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1669437)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 31st, 2015 @ 1:08pm CDT
Man, this show just keeps getting funnier! I love all the spontaneous body-changing. :lol:

And it looks like the remake game redid the background for the Megatron boss battle. It has clouds now instead of a blank black background.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1669460)
Posted by william-james88 on March 31st, 2015 @ 1:49pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, this show just keeps getting funnier! I love all the spontaneous body-changing. :lol:

And it looks like the remake game redid the background for the Megatron boss battle. It has clouds now instead of a blank black background.


So you understand japanese perfectly well, Sabr?
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1669465)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 31st, 2015 @ 1:51pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, this show just keeps getting funnier! I love all the spontaneous body-changing. :lol:

And it looks like the remake game redid the background for the Megatron boss battle. It has clouds now instead of a blank black background.


So you understand japanese perfectly well, Sabr?
Not fully, but I get a tiny bit of things that they're talking about, like how Megatron seems to feel disgraced by how lame his boss battle in the game was.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1669695)
Posted by Emerje on April 1st, 2015 @ 12:13am CDT
We really need some Transformers fans to get together and subtitle these. I understand enough to get the gist of what they're saying, but not enough to get the delivery. I really want to be able to get this line for line.

Emerje
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1669758)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 1st, 2015 @ 7:21am CDT
Emerje wrote:We really need some Transformers fans to get together and subtitle these. I understand enough to get the gist of what they're saying, but not enough to get the delivery. I really want to be able to get this line for line.

Emerje
Episode 1's been subbed so far, but nothing else since.

I'm hoping the reason for this is that the fansubbers are waiting for the DVD/BD release of the series since every time a new episode goes up the previous one gets switched to a private video.
Re: Q-Transformers 'Mystery of Convoy Returns' Episode 9 Online (1670186)
Posted by Emerje on April 2nd, 2015 @ 1:09am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:We really need some Transformers fans to get together and subtitle these. I understand enough to get the gist of what they're saying, but not enough to get the delivery. I really want to be able to get this line for line.

Emerje
Episode 1's been subbed so far, but nothing else since.

I'm hoping the reason for this is that the fansubbers are waiting for the DVD/BD release of the series since every time a new episode goes up the previous one gets switched to a private video.


Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for the rest, that's how I knew they weren't being subbed. Waiting for the physical release makes some sense, but fansub groups aren't exactly know for their patience. Someone did put together a batch of all 13 episodes raw Tuesday so that's a bit of progress.

Emerje

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6in Figure IN HAND!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY