Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise

Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise

Thursday, January 9th, 2020 7:16pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 27,183

2020 is here and while we have the 2020 toys from both the Cyberverse and Studio Series line appearing in stores, the Transformers Earthrise line is nowhere to be found. But, and this is always a good sign, Hasbro's promotional campaign for the line is in full swing. Below you can see several promotional quick transformation videos that In Demand toys posted on Facebook. Those include Leader Class Optimus Prime, Voyager Class Grapple, Voyager Starscream, Deluxe Ironworks, Deluxe Wheeljack, Deluxe Cliffjumper and Deluxe Hoist.

Credit(s): in demand toys

Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048936)
Posted by carytheone on January 9th, 2020 @ 7:20pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:Yeah, but the transformations go by so fast, it's hard to pick out the interesting details.
Real shame they're not on youtube and we could just slow down the playback speed 8-)
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048946)
Posted by fruityrobo on January 9th, 2020 @ 11:12pm CST
no. i want promo pics of the upcoming studio series. blitzwing sentinel prime etc

sorry im just rlly excited for the new studio series but impatient at the same time
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048947)
Posted by frogbat on January 10th, 2020 @ 12:38am CST
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048951)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 10th, 2020 @ 3:24am CST
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048954)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 10th, 2020 @ 4:32am CST
I'm still undecided on earthrise starscreaam. I think voyager size will work better for him but there is a lot more deluxe sized aircraft transformers out there from all the other lines so I might be okay with sticking to the classics versions. I still need Siege Rainmaker anyways seeing as they haven't made it across the pond yet with out paying ebay prices.
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048956)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on January 10th, 2020 @ 5:31am CST
kirbenvost wrote:Prime's fists are grey again. I guess we'll find out what it's gonna be when Earthrise finally hits stores.

No, they're not. We've been through this. Any time they appear in official imagery from Hasbro it has grey hands cuz they keep using slightly older prototypes. Not only have multiple separate people's final in-hand copies show that the hands are painted blue, but the most recent official Takara photography in Figure King magazine has them painted blue, as well. They. Will. Be. Blue.
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048960)
Posted by autobot00 on January 10th, 2020 @ 7:23am CST
frogbat wrote:I’m now wondering if I made a mistake not to order star scream... loved the classics figure with the only issue back then was his size. I have the siege screamer which I love (chest piece falling off aside).. didn’t get repaints and so intend to get a skywarp or the coneheads....

you can fix starscreams chest by simply taking a small screwdriver and slightly enlarging the holes in the chest piece so it pegs in better. I have 4 copies of starscream (3 i modded) and i've done this to all of them and i can transform them without it popping off. Its the same fix for ironhides leg panels.
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048976)
Posted by bodrock on January 10th, 2020 @ 11:43am CST
I am considering hunting down G1 Scorponok....but for half the price, I should probably just wait for the Titan.
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048977)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 10th, 2020 @ 11:49am CST
Yeah, G1 Scorp can get pricy due to all the fiddly bits that can get lost. Probably best to buy a complete one rather than hunting parts... or the KO from recent years? His color is ever so slightly off, but makes a great substitute on the cheap.

Of course the elephant in the room is that — although a great toy — he is half the size of his rival Fort Max. It will be excellent to get a properly sized double headmaster Scorponok this year. Truly stoked!
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048980)
Posted by bodrock on January 10th, 2020 @ 12:52pm CST
I considered the KO “reissue” for $260ish.....but I can get the G1 for a little more than that, albeit loose. The Titan will definitely be proper-sized, though, to go with Titan ‘Max!
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048981)
Posted by cruizerdave on January 10th, 2020 @ 1:07pm CST
The Voyager Screamer looks good, BUT, I already have three Classics Screamers, Thundercracker, Skywarp, the coneheads and Acid Storm, and while they don't scale well with the Autobot cars, they do scale well with all the Combiner Wars, Titans Return and other stuff. Do I really want to spend $260 to replace my core seekers and then be on the look out to spend more money so I have larger Aerialbots? It's a rabbit hole ...
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048985)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on January 10th, 2020 @ 2:25pm CST
I felt the Classics seekers were too small compared to most other contemporary figures, so ultimately I sold the core six to defray the costs of Earthrise. My combiners spend most of their time combined, so I don't worry about them as much.
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2048995)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on January 10th, 2020 @ 6:24pm CST
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2049005)
Posted by Microbot on January 10th, 2020 @ 8:20pm CST
I don't know about Starscream....maybe if the coneheads show up....but don't know....aand I really hope OP still has his bleu hands. Also, I hope Hasbro release slow video transformation like the Siege figures
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2049006)
Posted by Flashwave on January 10th, 2020 @ 9:00pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I never got the Classics mold, so I'll probably get most of the Earthrise Seekers, especially since I never picked up Siege's offerings for Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Starscream. Though, I hope it's another boxset for the Coneheads. I know it was a hassle to get because it was a Target exclusive, but I think that the idea of packing three less iconic figures into a three pack, and then selling it for like $10 cheaper than it would be otherwise was a good one. On the other hand, I'm willing to bet that consumers didn't really care for it considering how fast it went on clearance after the holidays

Target is not aways a good Barometer for stuff like that. The stores have always tended to turn and burn stuff, especially Exclusives that have been out for a while, rather than letting it linger.
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2049011)
Posted by AFTRHR on January 10th, 2020 @ 10:12pm CST
ScottyP wrote:I read Airwave and Alicon too quickly and had a cool three seconds of hope for Aileron. That ship sailed though methinks.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one! Even now I still read it as Aileron, haha
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2049014)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on January 10th, 2020 @ 11:21pm CST
Flashwave wrote:

Fair enough. One of my friends is still annoyed that the day after he bought Bumblebee Soundwave it was put on clearance, even though the store had just started getting them :lol:
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2049017)
Posted by frogbat on January 11th, 2020 @ 12:43am CST
autobot00 wrote:

Thnx! Will give it a go.
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2049035)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on January 11th, 2020 @ 12:10pm CST
frogbat wrote:
autobot00 wrote:

Thnx! Will give it a go.

Also worth noting is that later wave releases of Starscream (sharing space with Springer, Thundercracker and any 35th Voyager) has the tolerances fixed.
Re: Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise (2049081)
Posted by Tigerhawk7109 on January 12th, 2020 @ 8:19am CST
Like others, I had a brief image of an Earthrise Aileron. However, here are my opinions:

Arcee: There is nothing I want more than a Prime-styled Arcee. Otherwise, I don't want it.
Airwave: The concept of this guy really intrigues me.
Alicon: A probable buy.
Smokescreen: I hope, again, for a G1 Prime version

'Til all are one! :BH-PREDACON:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Fall of Cybertron Plus Rumble Ratbat Laserbeak & Orig Box" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster & Steeljaw Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron NIB" on EBAY