Rachel Taylor Article Online

Rachel Taylor Article Online

Monday, May 28th, 2007 12:54pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 14,531

A short news article has appeared on the site of The Herald Sun that features Australian actress Rachel Taylor, who will play the part of Maggie in the upcoming Transformers Movie.

Rachel Taylor's agent, David Sheridan: "Like all young actresses, it's been a quantum leap in terms of understanding the business and Los Angeles and how it works, but she's working it all out".

Credit(s): www.news.com.au/heraldsun

Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139338)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2007 @ 1:03pm CDT
Maggie the "code-cracking crime fighter," eh?
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139347)
Posted by Anonymous on May 28th, 2007 @ 1:08pm CDT
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139356)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2007 @ 1:17pm CDT
Salazaar wrote:oi, raymond

oi, Salazaar. Kinda off topic, no?
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139368)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 28th, 2007 @ 1:29pm CDT
Indeed.
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139483)
Posted by Robinson on May 28th, 2007 @ 3:43pm CDT
Salazaar wrote:oi, raymond

We see the other thread, no need to spam it to other threads, Kinda kills it.
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139545)
Posted by on May 28th, 2007 @ 5:05pm CDT
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139698)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 28th, 2007 @ 6:53pm CDT
She was one of the lucky Aussie actors who didnt have to spend years on either Home and Away or Neighbours before jetsetting off to LA. I only saw little bits of "Headland" and she was somewhat decent on it.

I think it will just be nice to hear the Aussie accent in amongst all the Americans (if she hasn't lost it already..)
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139700)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2007 @ 6:53pm CDT
I'd like to crack her code if you know what I mean.
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139738)
Posted by Raymond T. on May 28th, 2007 @ 7:17pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:I'd like to crack her code if you know what I mean.
*groan* :roll:
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139778)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2007 @ 7:46pm CDT
Raymond T. wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:I'd like to crack her code if you know what I mean.
*groan* :roll:

Lighten up, Ray, I'm just joking around.
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139808)
Posted by Raymond T. on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:03pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:
Raymond T. wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:I'd like to crack her code if you know what I mean.
*groan* :roll:
Lighten up, Ray, I'm just joking around.
I know you were, or I wouldn't have groaned at you! :P
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139846)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:35pm CDT
Raymond T. wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:
Raymond T. wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:I'd like to crack her code if you know what I mean.
*groan* :roll:
Lighten up, Ray, I'm just joking around.
I know you were, or I wouldn't have groaned at you! :P

It could have been worse; I could have posted this:
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139859)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:44pm CDT
Hot_Rod wrote:In my opinion SHE should have been the lead lady in the movie. She looks the part, is acting the part (code cracking computer genious) and it WAY hotter than Megan Fox. *Insert little heart smilies* I think I'm infactuated with her picture. :p

I agree 100% with this. A blonde feels more natural anyway (in the sense of a "Carly" type character).
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139864)
Posted by Raymond T. on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:50pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:
Raymond T. wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:
Raymond T. wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:I'd like to crack her code if you know what I mean.
*groan* :roll:
Lighten up, Ray, I'm just joking around.
I know you were, or I wouldn't have groaned at you! :P

It could have been worse; I could have posted this:
Well, Thank the Matrix that you didn't post that, then... ;)
Re: Rachel Taylor Article Online (139872)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:55pm CDT
Cool, we're getting not 1 but 2 movie chicks, this is getting better and better!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY