Target Sale Starting June 21st

Transformers News: Target Sale Starting June 21st

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 2:34pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 12,652

Seibertron.com user redsaleen has informed us about an upcoming Target promotion for the Transformers Revenge of The Fallen toyline.

We're still awaiting confirmation from an official Target source, but this may prove to be a great opportunity to pick up some of the larger figures available from the new movie line.

I just got back from target, my connection there was nice enough to pull me a case of Superions from the back to pick out the one I wanted.

When she than also showed me a flyer about there new promotion starting the 21st of June.

It will be a new display on an end cap, there will pad that you peal off the coupon from.

The sale consist of any transformer item in the store.

buy 2 get 10% off
buy 3 get 15% off
buy 4 get 20% off

Yes you can mix together anything.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): redsaleen

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 2:42pm CDT

Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934321)
Posted by Powersa on June 9th, 2009 @ 2:41pm CDT
Sweet! Thx for the info.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934330)
Posted by omega666 on June 9th, 2009 @ 2:59pm CDT
Sweet! I almost went to target today. Glad I didn't. I'll just wait.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934345)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 9th, 2009 @ 3:25pm CDT
My Mom retired from Target and still retains her 10% employee discount which is why I'm wondering.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934397)
Posted by Agent 007 on June 9th, 2009 @ 4:58pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:Can this also be used in conjunction with an employee (or retired employees) discount?

You should still get the discount as far as I know. I'll havta look at this next time I'm at work.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934399)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 9th, 2009 @ 5:01pm CDT
Def. going to take advantage of this, thanks!

Did you happen to see any Bruticus sets in there? How are they packed- only Superions or are they mixed?
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934409)
Posted by redsaleen on June 9th, 2009 @ 5:40pm CDT
superion comes 4 in a case, i don't think bruticus was released yet. the superion cases have the do not put on shelf till may 30th on the side, so i guess they were suppose to be released with the other rotf figures, maybe they are holding them back to compete with the 6/21 Walmart release date for the repaint exclusives.

the stuff shown on the printed add was the big stuff. leader class prime, voice changer, cannon thing, supreme combiner devrstator,, nothing small.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934410)
Posted by Segor on June 9th, 2009 @ 5:45pm CDT
You guys think we will be able to use this discounts online??
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934415)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2009 @ 5:59pm CDT
redsaleen wrote:if your 4 are

superion
leader megs
leader prime
dev set
Supreme Devastator isn't coming out till the Fall.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (934417)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 9th, 2009 @ 6:09pm CDT
Agent 007 wrote:

Sweet. I was actually at Target earlier today getting the last of the stuff I need to got to 6th Grade Camp with my son.
(Trapped on an island for 3 days with only a handfull of us adults and 90 6th graders. I must be f'ing NUTS for volunteering! Primus have mercy on my soul. This could well be my last posting ever.)

I swung by the toy aisle and saw 2 of the Superion sets on the endcap. It looks SWEET! If I survive the next 3 days I may have to get myself a reward this weekend even though nothing will be on sale yet. Myabe something small then I'll go back for the big prizes on the 21st.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (939142)
Posted by redsaleen on June 19th, 2009 @ 12:40pm CDT
dont forget about the Target sale starting Sunday. The only way you can get the sale is with the coupons that will be on sticky pads on the end caps, once the coupons run your out of luck. This sale only works with the coupon. I do not know when the coupons expire, all i know is

2 transformer items 10% off
3 transformer items 15% off
4 or more 20% off

also they will have out the new 6" titaniums, they were out yesterday. some info on them, the packaging is smaller than the previous ones, and i did not see a stand in the package, unless its behind the figure now, and if it is , it is not the same stands that have been used until now.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (939218)
Posted by dumbprime on June 19th, 2009 @ 3:10pm CDT
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (939243)
Posted by LiKwid on June 19th, 2009 @ 3:48pm CDT
dumbprime wrote:my local target has had the coupons out for almost a week. the coupons state they are good until something like 7-11-09. and if the coupons are gone the remaining carboard piece states that you can print more out online and gives you a web address.

I second this.. I just got back from target and i asked a employee about the sale and he said they had been honoring the sale for about a week now. They didn't have any new stock out, just the same wave 1 deluxes and wave 1 voyagers. I'm hoping bruticus sneaks out on sunday, I already ordered Superion online with the upgrade kit..
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (940078)
Posted by LiKwid on June 21st, 2009 @ 4:44pm CDT
Just got back from target and I'm just confused. One target had the Coupons out but none of the new figures..I go to another target close by and they had the titanium figures but none of the coupons.. They also had the Shout factory 25th anniversary G1 series..
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (940082)
Posted by It Is Him on June 21st, 2009 @ 4:49pm CDT

Seriously? I just came back from probably the same Targets and I saw no sign of the sale. No displays, nothing in the circular. Nothing.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (940143)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on June 21st, 2009 @ 7:05pm CDT
No sale at either of the Targets in Fort Collins.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (940228)
Posted by nemesis-prime on June 21st, 2009 @ 11:12pm CDT
Three St louis targets didnt even have any coupons or a spot for them wtf and the employee didnt even know what i was talkin bout
?
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (940229)
Posted by Kibble on June 21st, 2009 @ 11:15pm CDT
I haven't seen any coupons today at one, or yesterday at another. Not a big deal since I probably wouldn't have gotten anything anyhow. Although I'm on the fence about the retard bros...they look like they might be fun figs, but they're so damn ugly and bound to be annoying as hell in the movie.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (940250)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 21st, 2009 @ 11:54pm CDT
My Target was also a wash. No coupon, nothing in the flyer, employees didn't know what I was talking about.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (940256)
Posted by robofreak on June 22nd, 2009 @ 12:09am CDT

I was at the toy aisle in the other location looking and one of the employees stocking product asked if I needed help finding anything. I told him about the coupons and he said he remembered his manager saying something about it, but he didn't know where they were located. It took a bit of looking, but we found the coupons on the endcap that had board games. We both laughed at the absurdity of the location, but I managed to snag about 8 sheets of coupons for my friends and I.

The coupons do exist. You just need to look for them.
Re: Target Sale Starting June 21st (940258)
Posted by LiKwid on June 22nd, 2009 @ 12:16am CDT
robofreak wrote:I went to 2 Targets. One had absolutely no info on the promotion and accused me of making something up in hopes of getting a discount.

The coupons do exist. You just need to look for them.

Indeed.. When I saw the sticky pad of them today at the 1 target that had them out i grabbed a little stack to make sure my buddies got them as well. I did ask a employee if the 6" titanium figures were in and he said that they would put themout on monday since sunday was father's day and alot of people asked for the day off. I really really reall want the Thrust titanium figgy :grin:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers DOTM HA Backfire with Spike MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Berserker Sixwing! White Micromaster Combiner 2003 Takara Chase Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2017 The Last Knight Premium Series Deluxe Decepticon Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1984 Insecticon Bombshell complete nice shape G1 80's toys    513" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe Class, Ratchet  (Exclusive)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Toys R Us TRU Infernocus & Quintessa 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Power of the Primes POTP Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "New TRANSFORMERS Prime DEAD END Double Laser Swords OOP DELUXE Figure Sealed NEW" on EBAY