Receptions for Research Cancer Charity Auction: Hasbro SDCC Items from Joe Moscone
Saturday, May 9th, 2015 4:58am CDTCategories: Toy News, People News, Auctions
Posted by: Va'al Views: 42,908
I wanted to share details of our eBay charity auction with you. If you’re able to spread the word with your friends, readers and/or social media followers, we will be eternally grateful. Of course, if you want to bid on items yourself, have at it!
What it’s all about…
Since 2010, I’ve supported Receptions For Research: The Greg Olsen Foundation, an incredible organization devoted to providing hospitals, doctors and scholars across the nation the resources necessary to treat and enrich the lives of those affected by various forms of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
This year, we’re introducing an auction into the fundraising mix to try and raise even more money for this wonderful organization and build on the nearly $59,000 we’ve raised since 2010. I think we can do it with your help!
Through mid-June, we’re auctioning a variety of toys and collectibles from my personal stash. I gathered all these items during my many years working with Hasbro’s Entertainment Brands. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of each and every item in this auction will go to Receptions For Research. Our plan is to post several auctions through mid-June, each with a new selection of approximately 15-20 items.
NOTE: The eBay page hosting the auction is my girlfriend’s, Caitlin Elgin, who is also part of my fundraising team—the New Jersey Grabowskis. Here’s a link to our eBay auction: http://www.ebay.com/sch/celgin013/m.html
Attached is a list of most of the items to be auctioned between now and mid-June (end date TBD). I’ve also attached a couple of photos that I previously shared on Twitter that show the massive amount of stuff we’ll be auctioning. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Again, thank you for your time and please let me know if you’re able to help us spread the word for this great cause!
All our best,
Joe & Cait
Personal Donation Page: http://bit.ly/1KabqX9
Personal Donation Page: http://bit.ly/1EeAojB
#KickCancer #R4RFoundation #Grabowskis
Credit(s): Joe Moscone
Most Popular Transformers News
Most Recent Transformers News
Links to Preorders for Exclusives Revealed at PulseCon for RED and Prime Anniversary ToylinesPosted 1 day ago
BBTS News: PulseCon Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars Black Series, Marvel Legends, Power Rangers and morePosted 1 day ago
Hasbro PulseCon 2020 highlight gallery with more Kingdom product views and other new revealsPosted 1 day ago
Hasbro PulseCon reveals available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth (plus tons of new product images)Posted 1 day ago
Posted by triKlops on May 9th, 2015 @ 10:06am CDT
Hopefully it all goes well for them.
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on May 11th, 2015 @ 7:31pm CDT
Posted by Seibertron on June 8th, 2016 @ 11:38am CDT
Joe Moscone wrote:Following last year's first successful attempt at auctioning items from my personal toy collection to benefit our fundraising efforts in support of RECEPTIONS FOR RESEARCH: THE GREG OLSEN FOUNDATION, we're back at it again!
I wanted to share details of our eBay charity auction with you. If you're able to spread the word with your friends and readers, we will be eternally grateful.
What it's all about ...
For me, it began seven years ago, when I first learned of Receptions For Research: The Greg Olsen Foundation, an incredible group devoted to providing hospitals, doctors and scholars across the nation the resources necessary to treat and enrich the lives of those affected by various forms of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
Since 2010, I have led a small group of friends - we call ourselves the New Jersey Grabowskis - in fundraising for the foundation through a variety of local community and social media tactics. Last year, my girlfriend Caitlin and I introduced the charity toy auction into the fray in an attempt to take our fundraising efforts to the next level - and boy did it ever!
My team has now raised more than $80,000 since we began seven years ago, and as we approach the homestretch of this year's campaign, we're hoping that you can help us elevate our fundraising once again by sharing word of our charity eBay auctions with your friends and readers.
We are auctioning a variety of toys and collectibles from our personal collection. I gathered all these items during my many years working with Hasbro's Entertainment Brands and through friends in the industry. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of each and every item in this auction will go to Receptions For Research. Unlike last year, when we posted a dozen or so items a week across a month or so, this year we're putting everything (30+ items) up all at once for a single 7-day run. IT'S LIVE NOW!
Here's a link to our eBay auction: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_dmd=2&_ssn=celgin013&_sop=16
The eBay page hosting the auction is that of my girlfriend, Caitlin Elgin, a fellow New Jersey Grabowskis fundraiser.
A full list of items being auctioned for charity is below
Attached is a shot of just some of them items being auctioned
Again, thank you for your time and please let me know if you're able to help us spread the word for this great cause!
All our best,
Joe & Cait
Joe's personal donation page: http://bit.ly/1Wt967y
Caitlin's personal donation page: http://bit.ly/1WTMBsj
#KickCancer #R4RFoundation #NJGrabowskis #CHRKicks16
Items being auctioned:
- Sealed Case - Mezco Toyz RARE 7" Hellboy II Action Figures
- SDCC 2012 Hasbro Exclusive RARE Hollywood Jem and The Holograms Doll
- TRU Exclusive 2006 Transformers Robots In Disguise Soundwave w/ Laserbeak and Ravage
- Mr. Potato Head - Marvel Iron Man 2 "Tony Starch"
- G.I. Joe 25th Ann. Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank w/ Driver
- Hasbro Indiana Jones 3.75" Raiders Of The Lost Ark Indiana Jones action figure
- Star Wars Celebration V 2010 Hasbro Exclusive 3.75" 4-LOM & Zuckuss figure set
- Starting Lineup 1990 Series - NFL Christian Okoye Kansas City Chiefs figure
- Starting Lineup 1990 Series - MLB Bo Jackson figure Kansas City Royals figure
- SDCC 2014 Hasbro Exclusive Mighty Muggs ROM figure
- Transformers BotCon 2005 Exclusive Decepticon Skywarp figure
- Transformers Mighty Muggs G1 Prowl
- Hasbro Star Wars 30th Ann. Commemorative Coin
- Target Exclusive Star Wars 3.75" Utapau Shadow Trooper action figure
- My Little Pony 3-Pack Mini Figurines - Lotus Blossom, Zecora and Pinkie Pie
- POP! Vinyl Funko Figure - Maleficent
- G.I. Joe 25th Ann. Hasbro Collectible Playing Cards Deck
- 'Transformers Animated' Hasbro Convention Staff Mechanic Shirt (circa '08)
- Star Wars The Original Trilogy series 3.75" Darth Vader action figure
- SDCC 2012 Disney Vinylmation So Tasty Cotton Candy Figure w/ Jerk Paper Hat
- Star Wars Hasbro 3.75" Boba Fett Prototype Armor (White) action figure
- Tooth Tunes Star Wars Electronic Tooth Brush
- SDCC 2010 Hasbro Exclusive Marvel Spider-Man Movie Spidey Suit action figure
- Star Wars Mighty Muggs Boba Fett
- Hasbro Star Wars Father's Day 2-Pack w/ Luke Skywalker & Darth Vader
- Hasbro Exclusive Marvel Universe 3.75" Old Man Logan action figure
- SDCC 2006 Hasbro Exclusive Star Wars 3.75" 501st Legion Stormtrooper action figure
- SDCC 2007 Hasbro Exclusive G.I. Joe 3.75" "Pimp Daddy Destro" action figure (Gold Head)
- SDCC 2007 Hasbro Exclusive Star Wars 3.75" Ralph McQuarrie Obi-Wan & Yoda action figure set
- SDCC 2009 Hasbro Exclusive Star Wars 3.75" Legacy Collection Luke Skywalker ("Smiling Luke") action figure
- SDCC 2013 Hasbro Exclusive My Little Pony DJ Pon-3 figure
- SDCC 2008 Hasbro Exclusive G.I. Joe 3.75" Cobra Commander action figure (Blue Suit)