Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming

Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming

Friday, September 25th, 2020 5:43am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 20,704

Greetings Seibertronians! We've learned some interesting news coming from the land down under. Ozformers, has shared the news they received from Hasbro Australia that Combiner Wars Titan Class Devastator is being reissued! For Australian Transformers fans, this means that the local Amazon branch getting 300 units to list on October - November time. A comment was made that it looks like Amazon has exclusive rights to this Titan Class reissue, so its best for non-Australian fans to keep their eyes peeled to their local divisions of Amazon to see if listings crop up there.

Transformers News: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming

From the Ozformers post, it appears nothing will be changed for this release.

What do you think of this? Have you already grabbed a Devy? Either the Hasbro or Unite Warriors version? Or does mark your first chance to get him without having to turn to eBay? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): Ozformers Facebook Group

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081493)
Posted by angtre on September 25th, 2020 @ 5:50am CDT
I'm saving my internal organs for the Masterpiece version.
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081494)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on September 25th, 2020 @ 5:51am CDT
Got the Unite Warriors version. Love it. Hugged it. It's mine, you can't have it lol
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081498)
Posted by Emerje on September 25th, 2020 @ 6:05am CDT
mentre83 wrote:I'm saving my internal organs for the Masterpiece version.

Good news! You're going to die with all of your organs intact (or at least you wont be selling any for MP Devi). The CW figure was intended to be an MP until HasTak decided they didn't want to do an MP combiner and dumbed it down for CW (and then reinstated a bunch of parts for the far superior Japanese Unite Warriors line. Yes, there's supposed to be an MP Raiden coming, but that's likely a one-off since Japan LOVES trains in ways the rest of the world doesn't understand.

Emerje
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081500)
Posted by Brokebot on September 25th, 2020 @ 6:20am CDT
Emerje wrote:
mentre83 wrote:I'm saving my internal organs for the Masterpiece version.

Emerje

Raiden, you say? :-?

I may need to borrow some of mentre83's internal organs. :WHISTLE:
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081503)
Posted by angtre on September 25th, 2020 @ 6:38am CDT
Brokebot wrote:
Emerje wrote:
mentre83 wrote:I'm saving my internal organs for the Masterpiece version.

Emerje

Raiden, you say? :-?

I may need to borrow some of mentre83's internal organs. :WHISTLE:

I need those, yet maybe I can give you an arm and a leg - unless they release Reflector too.
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081505)
Posted by ilikerobits on September 25th, 2020 @ 6:52am CDT
Yep. I too have the Unite Warriors version. It's a great toy. Had a great time listening to most of the reviewers on Youtube trash it simply because they had already spent 3x the amount of money on a third party option that didn't even look as good, nor as screen accurate in combined mode.

Such a great toy, I must say it again...
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081507)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 25th, 2020 @ 7:18am CDT
If they were putting out the Warriors united version, I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I already have this one, so I don't need to worry about it.
I'm happy for those who missed it who will get a chance to get it again though.
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081508)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 25th, 2020 @ 7:33am CDT
Nice for those who missed it, though im not sure many have with the UW version and the UW reissue and them being better than its Hasbro counterpart.

I picked up NBK devy first and waited to get the UW for £100. Eventually happened but I prefer the NBK one even if it's smaller.
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081515)
Posted by skycutter on September 25th, 2020 @ 8:27am CDT
i really need money to get this guy, it been something i been really wanting
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081518)
Posted by o.supreme on September 25th, 2020 @ 9:53am CDT
It will be nice I guess for anyone who didn't get one previously. I adore my UW Version, and Taikongzahns KO shrunk down version which scales with other CW combiners. best of both worlds ;)^
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081519)
Posted by Black Hat on September 25th, 2020 @ 9:54am CDT
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081524)
Posted by YRQRM0 on September 25th, 2020 @ 11:00am CDT
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081525)
Posted by o.supreme on September 25th, 2020 @ 11:06am CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:Dammit, I didn't even know how big of a difference there was until this thread made me look up the UW differences. Now I want a reissue of that!

There actually was a small reissue of UW Devastator last year I believe along with Superion...But sadly those have since sold out as well.
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081528)
Posted by Delicon on September 25th, 2020 @ 11:33am CDT
My wife let my son into a tote where CW Devy was and he scattered him all around the house and beat him to death.

Now that he's a little older I MIGHT buy another one.
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081534)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 25th, 2020 @ 12:21pm CDT
Black Hat wrote:Nice for those that still want one, I guess? If this had the UW improvements I could understand it more- quite frankly, the stock Hasbro version is IMO inexcusably bad between its structural deficiencies and lack of elbows on Scrapper and Long Haul. And even UW can't solve the general cheap look, wonky proportions (Devastator ends up with Sailor Moon legs) and the fact he's just too damn big. Personally I think we really, REALLY need a new official Devastator seeing as the only CHUG options from 3Ps are the oldest complete 3P combiners on the market and all other offerings are MP scaled. I love my Maketoys Giant but I feel HasTak could make an amazing Devastator if they released the individually and with WFC trilogy levels of budget and engineering.

He scales perfectly with Siege Omega Supreme mind.
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081606)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 25th, 2020 @ 9:47pm CDT
Brokebot wrote:
Emerje wrote:
mentre83 wrote:I'm saving my internal organs for the Masterpiece version.

Emerje

Raiden, you say? :-?

I may need to borrow some of mentre83's internal organs. :WHISTLE:

Hey while on that subject of Raiden there was some kind of news a while back of a Re-release of the Takara figure or a modern version? :-? :VEHI:
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081608)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 25th, 2020 @ 10:03pm CDT
I really dig everyone's love for UW Devastator. I recall seeing the Hasbro version once and only once at a local Target and it just happen to marked clearance.

Yes indeed it is an awesome Transformer be sure of it! In fact I was able to keep my organs :)) after I bought a second set because the Constructicons themselves are an awesome group to have as well. :BOWDOWN:

And I did it again with Predicons...'nuff said! :DANCE: :VEHI:
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081618)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2020 @ 10:44pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:
Brokebot wrote:
Emerje wrote:
mentre83 wrote:I'm saving my internal organs for the Masterpiece version.

Emerje

Raiden, you say? :-?

I may need to borrow some of mentre83's internal organs. :WHISTLE:

Emerje answers that question when he first brings up Raiden in the post of his you quoted. :PEACE:
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081622)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 25th, 2020 @ 10:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:
Brokebot wrote:
Emerje wrote:
mentre83 wrote:I'm saving my internal organs for the Masterpiece version.

Emerje

Raiden, you say? :-?

I may need to borrow some of mentre83's internal organs. :WHISTLE:

Aww hell you're right, thanks Sabrblade! 8-} :VEHI:
Re: Reissue of CW Titan Class Devastator Incoming (2081645)
Posted by NTESHFT on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:06am CDT
Garbage......if this is supposed to be the closest to a MP set done Hasbro/Takara it's a shame. The set looks all too plain. I was debating on it when an add on set came out but after watching multiple videos I decided that that wouldn't even help. it's a good thing,though, because Kingdom is going be be making my wallet cry......and the 86' movie SS ....I so can't wait for those...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "transformers robots in disguise. Lot MIB, Strongarm and Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction SLOG Voyager Class Dinobot Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AD-14 JOLT Movie Advanced Series Takara Complete Rare!" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Powertrain Highjump Micromaster MOC" on EBAY
Buy "BNIP: Mcdonalds Transformers Strongarm Action Figure Happy Meal Toy, 2016!!!" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Robots in Disguise Hasbro 2002 Basic Used as pictured" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kre-O Robots in Disguise Decepticon Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Age of Extinction 12” Lockdown Action Figure New in Box NIB MIB" on EBAY