Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend

Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend

Friday, March 20th, 2009 11:19am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 17,329

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Just a friendly reminder out there to all Transfans that new episodes of Transformers Animated will be shown this weekend. However, which one you will be seeing depends on where you live.

If you live in the United States, you will be seeing "Three's a Crowd" @ 8am. If, however, you live in Canada, you will be seeing part three of the "Transwarped" mini-movie @ 11am.

Credit(s): Zap2it.com, YTV.com


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900680)
Posted by First-Aid on March 20th, 2009 @ 11:31am CDT
Thank god for satellite...THere's no way in hell I'm awake at 8am...so I'll be able to watch it on Cartoon Network West..:-D
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900698)
Posted by Omega Charge on March 20th, 2009 @ 12:09pm CDT
Can't wait.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900737)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on March 20th, 2009 @ 1:31pm CDT
Already jonesed for it :D
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900745)
Posted by Baha08 on March 20th, 2009 @ 1:43pm CDT
What's up with the 8 am time slot? They don't want the afternoon/night reruns off?
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900748)
Posted by --B-- on March 20th, 2009 @ 1:49pm CDT
Just another reason why I love my DVR.

*kisses DVR remote lovingly*
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900899)
Posted by Autobotic9 on March 20th, 2009 @ 7:46pm CDT
WTF is up with the early times? What happened to 10:30?
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900993)
Posted by GetterDragun on March 21st, 2009 @ 7:23am CDT
Boring episode.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900995)
Posted by Cyberstrike on March 21st, 2009 @ 7:38am CDT
GetterDragun wrote:Boring episode.


Stupid is more like it.

This is by one the worst episodes of Transformers: Animated ("Sari, No One's Home" is the worst) and while I have given hope of Transformers: Animated having much of in terms of quality storytelling this one just shows how stupid the series is at times.

EVERY single character in the episode acts like a complete and total dumbass combined with the crappiest looking Transformer in the series to date: Dirt Boss, with a bunch boring fights, and piss poor storytelling in general, just this episode just plain sucks.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (900996)
Posted by Bombus distinguendus on March 21st, 2009 @ 7:39am CDT
GetterDragun wrote:Boring episode.


boring???? are you kidding me? we got a new Constructicon that is a head master! the fuel company used G1 Sludge as their Icon and the oil guys were wearing the classic G1 Spike/Sparkplug outfits and at the end we see Liar Clone Starscream/Ramjet. this was a great plot episode...and also no Sari!
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901010)
Posted by Cyberstrike on March 21st, 2009 @ 7:54am CDT
Bombus distinguendus wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:Boring episode.


boring???? are you kidding me? we got a new Constructicon that is a head master! the fuel company used G1 Sludge as their Icon and the oil guys were wearing the classic G1 Spike/Sparkplug outfits and at the end we see Liar Clone Starscream/Ramjet. this was a great plot episode...and also no Sari!


The episode sucked because:
Headmaster sucked.
Dirt Boss sucked.
The Animated Constucticons suck.
The fights sucked.
More importantally the story just plain sucked.

In short the whole episode just plained sucked.

I'm sorry but two little homages and no Sari (whose new look and apperence might be what redeems that character if she's written well) can't make up for episode that sucked.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901012)
Posted by GetterDragun on March 21st, 2009 @ 8:01am CDT
Bombus distinguendus wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:Boring episode.


boring???? are you kidding me? we got a new Constructicon that is a head master! the fuel company used G1 Sludge as their Icon and the oil guys were wearing the classic G1 Spike/Sparkplug outfits and at the end we see Liar Clone Starscream/Ramjet. this was a great plot episode...and also no Sari!


Without any of those insignificant things, we had nothing. There was no point to the episode. They wanted to steal oil to sell it at a higher profit? That's it? Dirtboss sucked too.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901018)
Posted by The_Cybertronian_Emperor on March 21st, 2009 @ 8:30am CDT
I haven't seen "Three's A Crowd", I watched "Transwarped" yesterday afternoon ...

The characters they revealed seemed promising ... Rodimus, Ironhide, Brawn, Hot Shot and Red Alert defending a warp gate against Strika, Blackout, Oil Slick, Spittor and Cyclouns ...

Blurr escaping from Skywarp and Thundercracker ...

Megatron and Starscream 'hot-wiring' Omega Sentinel ... which they also give a origins backstory to how Omega Supreme was created and how he and Ratchet met ...

Sari becomes really, really, REALLY annoying ...

There was no mention of the Dinobots, or the Constructicons ... the Headmaster was in another episode, and his Bill and Ted mentality is still really, really, REALLY boring ...

The episode was decent, would've been loads better if they had just scrapped the whole Headmaster concept and hadn't turned Sari from annoying child to annoying teenager ...
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901022)
Posted by GetterDragun on March 21st, 2009 @ 8:35am CDT
The_Cybertronian_Emperor wrote:I haven't seen "Three's A Crowd", I watched "Transwarped" yesterday afternoon ...

The characters they revealed seemed promising ... Rodimus, Ironhide, Brawn, Hot Shot and Red Alert defending a warp gate against Strika, Blackout, Oil Slick, Spittor and Cyclouns ...

Blurr escaping from Skywarp and Thundercracker ...

Megatron and Starscream 'hot-wiring' Omega Sentinel ... which they also give a origins backstory to how Omega Supreme was created and how he and Ratchet met ...

Sari becomes really, really, REALLY annoying ...

There was no mention of the Dinobots, or the Constructicons ... the Headmaster was in another episode, and his Bill and Ted mentality is still really, really, REALLY boring ...

The episode was decent, would've been loads better if they had just scrapped the whole Headmaster concept and hadn't turned Sari from annoying child to annoying teenager ...


That's good and all, but this thread is about this weeks episode which did not have one new character or anything to do with last weeks episode.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901043)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on March 21st, 2009 @ 9:31am CDT
GetterDragun wrote:this thread is about this weeks episode



Um...it's not just about this week's episode.

Darth Bombshell wrote:Just a friendly reminder out there to all Transfans that new episodes of Transformers Animated will be shown this weekend. However, which one you will be seeing depends on where you live.

If you live in the United States, you will be seeing "Three's a Crowd" @ 8am. If, however, you live in Canada, you will be seeing part three of the "Transwarped" mini-movie @ 11am.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901123)
Posted by GetterDragun on March 21st, 2009 @ 2:46pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:this thread is about this weeks episode



Um...it's not just about this week's episode.

Darth Bombshell wrote:Just a friendly reminder out there to all Transfans that new episodes of Transformers Animated will be shown this weekend. However, which one you will be seeing depends on where you live.

If you live in the United States, you will be seeing "Three's a Crowd" @ 8am. If, however, you live in Canada, you will be seeing part three of the "Transwarped" mini-movie @ 11am.


So the full episode of Transwarped was on Friday Afternoon in Canada? Sorry, didn't see that info posted.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901150)
Posted by DavidT on March 21st, 2009 @ 4:21pm CDT
.
My personal opinion is that the robot mode for Dirtboss just sucked in every way, and the fact that Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, & Prowl couldn't lift Lugnut was just stupid. I thought I remember Hasbro saying they had no intention of making the Animated constructicons into toys, so why introduce a 3rd constructicon????

I agree that the episode was pointless and was a giant let-down compared to Transwarped...

It was nice to see the G1 Sludge used as a logo for the oil company though.

Here's my far-fetched prediction of what's to come, and I say this with humor........... the round oil tank was transported just outside of dinobot island when it exploded, afterwards a piece of the tank floats on shore, it's the G1 Sludge logo. The Dinobots like it and decide they need another dinobot and they kidnap someone or somebot and use them to build another Dinobot. :grin:

Now that wasn't so bad was it? hehehe.....


.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901188)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on March 21st, 2009 @ 6:17pm CDT
GetterDragun wrote:So the full episode of Transwarped was on Friday Afternoon in Canada? Sorry, didn't see that info posted.


Cartoon Network aired the entire three episode movie last week. YTV only aired the first two episodes.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901195)
Posted by ChrisR291 on March 21st, 2009 @ 6:51pm CDT
It was an ok episode, not as exciting as last weeks. :?
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901316)
Posted by Prankmeister on March 22nd, 2009 @ 6:55am CDT
Hey, can't have a doozy every episode.
Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This Weekend (901401)
Posted by typh0id on March 22nd, 2009 @ 1:01pm CDT
DavidT wrote: I thought I remember Hasbro saying they had no intention of making the Animated constructicons into toys, so why introduce a 3rd constructicon????



I think it'd pretty obvious what they're doing...Eventually the constructicons are going to combine...I figure they'll introduce a couple more large ones and Dirt Boss will end up being the head...Then the whole group of figures will come out as a set...



That aside, I didn't think Three's a Crowd was TERRIBLE...I saw Transwarped part 3 also and it was certainly better (the whole Transwarped "movie" was really good, imo)...But I didn't think Episode 4 was too bad...I thought Dirt Boss was kinda funny...

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Mirage New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime New MIB Ultra Prime Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Twinferno - New and unopened" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Weirdwolf Wolfwire + Headmaster Monxo deluxe class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return - Skytread - Titan Master - Hasbro 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War For Cybertron siege voyager Apeface" on EBAY