Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip

Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip

Friday, October 7th, 2011 1:51pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 32,786

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

io9 has posted the latest preview clip to tomorrows all new episode of Transformers Prime "One Shall Rise - Part 2" You can see the clip here.

**TUNE-IN ALERT**


Image


Image


All original episodes of TRANSFORMERS PRIME now air on Saturdays at 8:30PM EST.

" One Shall Rise - Part 2"

Don’t miss the 3 part series finale!!


WHAT: One Shall Rise - Part 2: Facing the greatest threat to Earth to date, the Autobots team with an unexpected ally.


WHEN: October 8, 2011 - 8:30PM EST.

WHERE: The Hub cable TV network. To find the channel in your area, please visit http://www.hubworld.com and check the Channel Locator at the top of the page.

"Transformers Prime" is produced for The Hub by Hasbro Studios and will now air weekly Saturdays at 8:30PM EST.

For more information about The Hub, visit http://www.hubworld.com.

Credit(s): The Hub, io9


This article was last modified on Friday, October 7th, 2011 1:55pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip (1297578)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 7th, 2011 @ 3:59pm CDT
Can't wait. I refuse to watch any of these deep spoilers.
Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip (1297621)
Posted by mbd88prime on October 7th, 2011 @ 5:16pm CDT
how do you view the clip? there's no player or download or anything displayed that i can see....

nevermind, 5th times the charm i guess!
Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip (1297670)
Posted by mbd88prime on October 7th, 2011 @ 7:49pm CDT
ok, between what I have seen of the fight in this clip and the battle between megs and op in ep. 23 i am now certain that this version of optimus prime is FINALLY the one that I have been waiting for. By that i mean he isn't a weakling that gets his butt handed to him in every single fight like idw op, armada op, mostly bw op, g2 op, and so on. He is the only op besides g1 and movie that can actually, apparently, kick some major skid plate!!! Thank god! it is about time! By the way he is the only other op besides movie op that is willing to actually destroy megs that i have seen. THIS OP IS A BAD A**

in other words i like this optimus prime.
Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip (1297681)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 7th, 2011 @ 8:11pm CDT
mbd88prime wrote:ok, between what I have seen of the fight in this clip and the battle between megs and op in ep. 23 i am now certain that this version of optimus prime is FINALLY the one that I have been waiting for. By that i mean he isn't a weakling that gets his butt handed to him in every single fight like idw op, armada op, mostly bw op, g2 op, and so on. He is the only op besides g1 and movie that can actually, apparently, kick some major skid plate!!! Thank god! it is about time! By the way he is the only other op besides movie op that is willing to actually destroy megs that i have seen. THIS OP IS A BAD A**

in other words i like this optimus prime.
I haven't watched the clip, but this description makes Optimus sound EVEN MORE DULL! >:oP

Flawed characters are better than perfect ones.
Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip (1298077)
Posted by mbd88prime on October 8th, 2011 @ 10:24pm CDT
well the flawed part would be when prime gets beat up towards the end of the clip and where the opening credits would begin and the obvious save from the team happens.

I'm just saying at least his punches actually have effect and at least his opponents can't finish him off in only one attack! When this prime goes down he takes a lot of a**es with him!
Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip (1299194)
Posted by Birdiebot on October 11th, 2011 @ 6:21pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
mbd88prime wrote:ok, between what I have seen of the fight in this clip and the battle between megs and op in ep. 23 i am now certain that this version of optimus prime is FINALLY the one that I have been waiting for. By that i mean he isn't a weakling that gets his butt handed to him in every single fight like idw op, armada op, mostly bw op, g2 op, and so on. He is the only op besides g1 and movie that can actually, apparently, kick some major skid plate!!! Thank god! it is about time! By the way he is the only other op besides movie op that is willing to actually destroy megs that i have seen. THIS OP IS A BAD A**

in other words i like this optimus prime.
I haven't watched the clip, but this description makes Optimus sound EVEN MORE DULL! >:oP

Flawed characters are better than perfect ones.


Both of you guys just wait until you watch Part Three. Oh my goodness it will blow your mind (already seen it :D ). You will not be prepared for what happens :lol: *Stopping myself before I give everything away*
Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip (1299204)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 11th, 2011 @ 6:33pm CDT
Birdiebot wrote:Both of you guys just wait until you watch Part Three. Oh my goodness it will blow your mind (already seen it :D ). You will not be prepared for what happens :lol: *Stopping myself before I give everything away*
I have watched Part 3. I wrote that well before I saw it.

Besides, losing a fight once in a while may be bad for the story, but not for the character development. It helps make these characters feel more real and relatable, showing that they too have their flaws and can recover and learn from them in future events. Always winning and beating the crud out of the enemy everytime does nothing but overpower, overglorify, and hasten the stagnation of a character. And beating the enemy brutally doesn't make them a bad-A-double-S; it makes them a bully.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Quillfire Complete 1 One Step Changers RID 2015" on EBAY
Buy "transformers the movie toys, bumblebee, starscream, jazz, ironhide, barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Legends Shockwave | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro Class" on EBAY
Buy "Voyager Motormaster | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Transformers Autobot Drift Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise SOUNDWAVE Complete Rid Warrior 2015" on EBAY
Buy "JETFIRE Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 86-06 Leader Grimlock and Autobot Wheelie IN STOCK!" on EBAY