Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360

Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360

Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 12:28pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 59,466

Just a quick reminder for those of you who are playing Transformers Dark of the Moon on Xbox 360, Sideswipe is now available as DLC. He can be purchased in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for $1.00 or 80 MS points. He will be available to PS3 users tomorrow. Images courtesy of Activision.

DLC News. Sideswipe will be available as DLC starting today on Xbox 360 and Wed for PS3 owners. Get him and unleash some silver action in you multiplayer matches.

Credit(s): Activision

This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 2:17pm CDT

Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262138)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 19th, 2011 @ 12:43pm CDT
Don't you think it's wierd that we've only gotten Sideswipe in DLC so far?
Sentinel Prime...
just sayin...
Also, a ROTF Movie pack would make money, right?
Jetfire, Grindor, LongHaul, Sideways, Skids, and Mudflap.
People would want that, right?
When I had ROTF for the ps3, with all the characters downloaded and whatnot, I wanted to see them incorperate the Arcee sisters in it somehow.
Tell me when I'm Rambling! 8-}
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262140)
Posted by all_the_primes on July 19th, 2011 @ 12:44pm CDT
Cool, game=pass
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262173)
Posted by Grimlock1979 on July 19th, 2011 @ 1:44pm CDT

Stealth Force Crap... [-( Crap licence game with Transformers they cannot transform into Robot mode! F- @ activison. I hope they lost the transformers licence to a other Publisher! :PRAY: activision sucks! =;
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262177)
Posted by Blurrz on July 19th, 2011 @ 2:00pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Tell me when I'm Rambling! 8-}

'Cause Sideswipe was a pre-order bonus.

And a waste I must say.. 80 MSP? That's totally nothing.
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262191)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 19th, 2011 @ 2:11pm CDT
Grimlock1979 wrote:Grimlock do not like DLCs. He does hate it! :BOOM: Never pay for things they seperate for money making from the disc. But what Grimlock hates much more than any DLC is that crap licence games based on dark of the moon movie. Lesser Content than War for Cybertron for example. 7 missions which Grimlock can clear at one lamo evening. War of Cybertron was better! The dark of the moon games sucks on all systems, most on Nintendos.

Dude, your taking this WAY to freaking seriously!
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262231)
Posted by D-340 on July 19th, 2011 @ 3:10pm CDT

WTF are babbling about?!?!?!?!?

Anywho, nice. No I can gets me a Sideswipe for multiplayer. Hope more DLC is comin', Maybe some type of freeplay in campaign mode where you can pick your own characters, and an Escalation mode would be nice.

BeastProwl wrote:Not only that, but personally, Iv'e always wanted a sandbox transformers game for consoles. an area close to that of GTA San Andreas with the Action and Sequences from DOTM game and it's Gameplay, I'm tellin ya, online would be crazy fun! Plus the ability to scan basically anything and a creation aspect. kinda like the DS game from 2007. I'm basically describing what everyone is hoping the MMO Game will turn out like...
Tell me when I'm Rambling! 8-}

Good god no, please never make TF game sandbox like GTA again. That experiment failed with the first movie game, it sucked horribly. I'd hate to see that happen again. The game engine being used for WFC and DOTM is perfect for TFs.
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262257)
Posted by prowl123 on July 19th, 2011 @ 3:42pm CDT
Should I get this game? Is it worth it?
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262313)
Posted by retrothomas on July 19th, 2011 @ 5:46pm CDT
I'd spend your money on War for Cybertron and pass on this until you can get it for $5.

In my opinion, the Sideswipe DLC is a farce. His assets are already on the disc and came as a retailer exclusive. My retail exclusive was Ratchet, who you get anyway when you finish the abrupt campaign. Some incentive!

This game was not handled anywhere near as well as War for Cybertron. I feel High Moon put a team on this project and rushed it out so they could cash in on the movie tie-in opportunity. I don't blame them for it, but after the glory that is War for Cybertron (which I'm still playing months later) I had hoped for more.

So, I'll pass on the DLC since I sold my copy of the game back on Amazon to recover as much of my money as I could the very next day after I received it and beat the campaign.
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262403)
Posted by Bleak5170 on July 19th, 2011 @ 9:19pm CDT
D-340 wrote:
Grimlock1979 wrote:=;

WTF are babbling about?!?!?!?!?

High Moon have already said there are no plans for DLC for this game. I won't complain though as while I do like DOTM, the MP is boring as hell.
Re: Reminder: Transformers DOTM Sideswipe DLC Now Available on Xbox 360 (1262739)
Posted by D-340 on July 20th, 2011 @ 10:16am CDT
Bleak5170 wrote:
D-340 wrote:
Grimlock1979 wrote:=;

WTF are babbling about?!?!?!?!?

Bummer :-(

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "TFCC funpub 2013 Transformers club membership Depthcharge Depth Charge botcon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Collectors Club Dion - Sealed Unopened with instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY