Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images

Transformers News: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images

Friday, September 21st, 2012 6:01PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,088

We're just a few minutes away from tonight's all new episode of Transformes Prime "Legacy", and we have a couple of last minute promo images courtesy of Comics Online.

While Jack pairs off with a new Autobot partner, Megatron tries to keep Optimus from discovering the existence of a legendary weapon of the Primes, which could turn the tide of the war.

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip
Credit(s): Comics Online
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422718)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 21st, 2012 @ 6:48pm CDT
[spoiler]Megatron's face when Prime pulled the classic "I'm-going-to-slice-this-rock-coming-right-at-me" trick... Priceless! I want that face as my avatar.[/spoiler]
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422842)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on September 22nd, 2012 @ 1:04am CDT
Good episode!
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422876)
Posted by TransFunctional on September 22nd, 2012 @ 5:38am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I want that face as my avatar.

I agree! That was a total "....oh shit" moment. I'm an Autobot (a Wrecker to be specific), but I still wouldn't mind having that as an avatar for some forums.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422884)
Posted by Archanubis on September 22nd, 2012 @ 6:33am CDT
TransFunctional wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I don't see it being a permanent switcheroo. Once Smokescreen's got himself into the perfect position rather than "rookie," Jack will most likely go back to Arcee (that is, if he wants to).

And again, not every 'bot needs a partner. Optimus & Ratchet are doing fine without ones.

True, but they didn't have partners in the first place. This thing with Jack and Smoke Screen is most likely going to last for a while, after which I sincerely hope he goes back with Arcee. Hell, I hope he still goes on missions with her, though I doubt they'll have that in the series.

After this episode, that's doubtful. Especially once Arcee get through "talking" about the situation with Jack - and, perhaps, telling his mother what happened.

[quote][quote]I'm not. I hope they use Cylas' remains to rebuild Breakdown into a new body. I've been aiming at a camo-green bulldozer with the name "Landmine." :lol:[/quote]

~laughs~ I wouldn't mind seeing that as a toy, myself, but I don't think they'll do that. ;) Breakdown's spark is extinguished, remember? With CyLAS there, it's more like a "Same house, new tenant" scenario.[/quote]
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422892)
Posted by TransFunctional on September 22nd, 2012 @ 7:07am CDT
Archanubis wrote:Especially since this series' motto is "When we kill a character, they stay dead.

"Unless we bring them back with the power of Dark Energon, then they stay living. Unless they're a zombie, then we only bring them back for one episode. Unless it's a flashback, in which case it's for more than one."
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422917)
Posted by lonrac on September 22nd, 2012 @ 10:12am CDT
in a word WOAH!!!!!

I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422925)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 22nd, 2012 @ 10:47am CDT
TransFunctional wrote:

No one's been resurrected in this show. Terrorcons, while being "walking dead", are still dead. And Megatron was just comatose since he wasn't dead to begin with.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422945)
Posted by Manterax Prime on September 22nd, 2012 @ 11:45am CDT
lonrac wrote:in a word WOAH!!!!!

I HAVE THE POWER!

also, I want a Prime Alpha Trion figure now. Hey, Takara, are you reading this?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422946)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 22nd, 2012 @ 11:48am CDT
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Airs Tonight - New Promo Images (1422958)
Posted by Manterax Prime on September 22nd, 2012 @ 12:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

There's Dr. Wu's Prime sword as Sabrblade said, but I suggest waiting for Mastermind Creations to release their Prominion/Prima/Nova Prime figure if you want a Star Saber that fits a voyager. Dr Wu's version is good, but it goes better with deluxe figures.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS OPTIMUS MAXIMUS SET OF 5 FIGURES NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 29 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Generations Nucleon & Galvatron Titans Return Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 44 minutes 8 seconds
new!TRANSFORMERS PE PC-02 PC02 UPGRADE SET PURPLE Ver For MENASOR Combiner Wars - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 44 minutes 42 seconds
Grimlock G1 color Transformers  Age of Extinction  Perfect gift! movie Hasbro 14 - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 45 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Bruticus Combaticons Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 45 minutes 29 seconds
GI Joe Cobra SDCC 2013 Transformers Crossover Snake Eyes & Blaster Larry Hama - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 47 minutes 54 seconds
New Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe AUTOBOT DRIFT Generations MIP - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 49 minutes 57 seconds
2016 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive Transformers Soundwave Tablet in Hand Ready to Ship - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 52 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017