Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour"

Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour"

Thursday, November 1st, 2012 2:57pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,987

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Just a friendly reminder that the Hub's Transformers Prime marathon starts this afternoon at 5:30 PM ET. Starting from beginning every episode of Transformers Prime will be aired leading up to tomorrow evening's Season 2 finale, "Darkest Hour". We also have a new promo image from the finale courtesy of the official Transformers facebook page. Check it out below.

Transformers Prime is taking over The Hub TV Network for 26 hours beginning today at 5:30pm ET, leading up to the season finale Friday at 7pm ET! Check out this exclusive shot from the finale, and get ready to watch every episode of Transformers Prime from the beginning!


Re: New Transformers Prime Marathon and Season 2 Finale Trailer!

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436006)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 3:18pm CDT
Gee...the Autobots are cornered. Didn't see that one coming. >:oP


Nonetheless, the last time I was excited about a season finale at all was Season 3 of Animated. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436015)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Nonetheless, the last time I was excited about a season finale at all was Season 3 of Animated. :KREMZEEK:
The last time I was excited about a season finale was the last season finale we got for a TF cartoon. ;)
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436024)
Posted by njb902 on November 1st, 2012 @ 3:49pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Gee...the Autobots are cornered. Didn't see that one coming. >:oP


Nonetheless, the last time I was excited about a season finale at all was Season 3 of Animated. :KREMZEEK:



The Autobots are vastly outnumbered and the cons have the kids. What did you think was going to happen?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436050)
Posted by JoeWuzHere on November 1st, 2012 @ 5:06pm CDT
Someone better be recording these great Megatron bumpers
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436053)
Posted by XDMan on November 1st, 2012 @ 5:08pm CDT
OH NO! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436068)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 6:03pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Gee...the Autobots are cornered. Didn't see that one coming. >:oP


Nonetheless, the last time I was excited about a season finale at all was Season 3 of Animated. :KREMZEEK:



The Autobots are vastly outnumbered and the cons have the kids. What did you think was going to happen?



I was being sarcastic. :roll:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436081)
Posted by njb902 on November 1st, 2012 @ 6:44pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
njb902 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Gee...the Autobots are cornered. Didn't see that one coming. >:oP


Nonetheless, the last time I was excited about a season finale at all was Season 3 of Animated. :KREMZEEK:



The Autobots are vastly outnumbered and the cons have the kids. What did you think was going to happen?



I was being sarcastic. :roll:


Right, because that's easy to tell with text walls :BOWDOWN:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436091)
Posted by Archanubis on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:03pm CDT
Oh God, it's the Genesis Device all over again!
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436092)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:04pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
njb902 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Gee...the Autobots are cornered. Didn't see that one coming. >:oP


Nonetheless, the last time I was excited about a season finale at all was Season 3 of Animated. :KREMZEEK:



The Autobots are vastly outnumbered and the cons have the kids. What did you think was going to happen?



I was being sarcastic. :roll:


Right, because that's easy to tell with text walls :BOWDOWN:


One of the key word was "Gee." If in the last video the Autobots and humans were captured, how do you conclude I would ignore that and find any surprise in this promo snap, which just mirrors the aforementioned clip?

The expression on the sipping coffee emoticon said a lot as well.

And my "wall of text" was split into two "walls," the second one suggesting I was speaking in spite of the first with "nonetheless."

:-|
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436098)
Posted by njb902 on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:09pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
njb902 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
njb902 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Gee...the Autobots are cornered. Didn't see that one coming. >:oP


Nonetheless, the last time I was excited about a season finale at all was Season 3 of Animated. :KREMZEEK:



The Autobots are vastly outnumbered and the cons have the kids. What did you think was going to happen?



I was being sarcastic. :roll:


Right, because that's easy to tell with text walls :BOWDOWN:


One of the key word was "Gee." If in the last video the Autobots and humans were captured, how do you conclude I would ignore that and find any surprise in this promo snap, which just mirrors the aforementioned clip?

The expression on the sipping coffee emoticon said a lot as well.

And my "wall of text" was split into two "walls," the second one suggesting I was speaking in spite of the first with "nonetheless."

:-|


Meh. As much fun as messing with you is, let's just get back on track.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436108)
Posted by Archanubis on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:23pm CDT
Yes, yes. More on the Omega Genesis Lock Device. :P
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436111)
Posted by njb902 on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:31pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:Yes, yes. More on the Omega Genesis Lock Device. :P


That the Cybertronians had that device makes me wonder how many planets they have cyber formed.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436120)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:46pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Archanubis wrote:Yes, yes. More on the Omega Genesis Lock Device. :P


That the Cybertronians had that device makes me wonder how many planets they have cyber formed.


Well, if the Hub is anything like it's G2 counterpart here in the Aligned continuity family, that system would be cyberformed. Then again, I'm not sure if you would consider it a planet.

Image

I would assume that Velocitron and Gigantion are cyberformed, but like the Hub, we haven't seen these planets in the Aligned continuity family yet. Only read about them. :-B
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436175)
Posted by El Duque on November 1st, 2012 @ 10:35pm CDT
Ever wonder what Megatron's favorite song might be? The answer may surprise (or horrify) you. Check out the embedded video below courtesy of the Hub's facebook page.

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436178)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 10:41pm CDT
Hey, Megatron...

Image

:KREMZEEK:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436179)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT
This just instantly bumped up Prime Megatron to tie with Beast Era Megatron as being the BEST Megatron ever. 8)

Megatron's a Brony, nuff said. :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436180)
Posted by njb902 on November 1st, 2012 @ 10:51pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Ever wonder what Megatron's favorite song might be? The answer may surprise (or horrify) you. Check out the embedded video below courtesy of the Hub's facebook page.



I'm really not sure how to go on anymore.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436191)
Posted by mattwhite924 on November 1st, 2012 @ 11:30pm CDT
Megatron you fool. Becoming Popular is a much better song.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436199)
Posted by Gundamu on November 2nd, 2012 @ 12:18am CDT
I almost died laughing when I saw this. It's official for me now; Prime Megatron is my favorite Megatron. :lol:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Marathon Starts this Afternoon & New Promo Shot from "Darkest Hour" (1436202)
Posted by Flashwave on November 2nd, 2012 @ 12:43am CDT
Err... Uh... Yeah.

Never let it be said that Hasbro and The Hub aren't afraid to take (cross-) advertising their products to the next level. That they paid Frank Welker to read lines for that (probably all of five minutes to do, but) including the "It could happen" catchphrase at the end

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "HERO MASHERS TRANSFORMERS - AUTO BOT RODIMUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Steeljaw Age of Extinction Robots in Disguise One-Step; AOE, 1-Step" on EBAY
Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Slug Super Hero Mashers Mashems Action Figure Dinosaur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME T-Rex BROKEN dinobot TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots 4.5-in RESCAN Roar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Scorn" on EBAY