Friday, September 23rd, 2011 3:19pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,421

An exclusive preview clip can be viewed over at toonzone.net by clicking here.

**TUNE-IN ALERT**

All original episodes of TRANSFORMERS PRIME now air on Saturdays at 8:30PM EST.

"One Shall Fall"

WHAT: Megatron and the Decepticons work to complete the construction of a new Spacebridge before a planetary alignment that prophesies a powerful darkness returns.

WHEN: September 24, 2011 - 8:30PM EST.

WHERE: The Hub cable TV network. To find the channel in your area, please visit http://www.hubworld.com and check the Channel Locator at the top of the page.

"Transformers Prime" is produced for The Hub by Hasbro Studios and will now air weekly Saturdays at 8:30PM EST.

For more information about The Hub, visit http://www.hubworld.com.

Credit(s): The Hub, toonzone.net

This article was last modified on Friday, September 23rd, 2011 8:30pm CDT

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1292865)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2011 @ 3:23pm CDT
Despite its plot coming completely out of left field with absolutely no build up whatsoever (save for a few vague words from way back in the pilot), this episode is a darn good one.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1292920)
Posted by prowl123 on September 23rd, 2011 @ 6:24pm CDT
So this is a 3 parter season finale?

I hope there aren't as many hiatuses in season 2
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1292926)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2011 @ 6:41pm CDT
prowl123 wrote:So this is a 3 parter season finale?

I hope there aren't as many hiatuses in season 2
No. This is the pre-finale episode. "One Shall Rise, Parts 1-3" are the finale.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1292960)
Posted by LadyBug on September 23rd, 2011 @ 8:12pm CDT
Season 2 is stated to air in November.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1292977)
Posted by prowl123 on September 23rd, 2011 @ 9:45pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
prowl123 wrote:So this is a 3 parter season finale?

I hope there aren't as many hiatuses in season 2
No. This is the pre-finale episode. "One Shall Rise, Parts 1-3" are the finale.

Oh. Thanks! :D

I hope the one that falls is Bumblebee.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1292979)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2011 @ 9:55pm CDT
prowl123 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
prowl123 wrote:So this is a 3 parter season finale?

I hope there aren't as many hiatuses in season 2
No. This is the pre-finale episode. "One Shall Rise, Parts 1-3" are the finale.

Oh. Thanks! :D

I hope the one that falls is Bumblebee.
If you really wanna see what happens, you can watch it on YouTube right now.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1292984)
Posted by prowl123 on September 23rd, 2011 @ 10:10pm CDT
prowl123 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
prowl123 wrote:So this is a 3 parter season finale?

I hope there aren't as many hiatuses in season 2
No. This is the pre-finale episode. "One Shall Rise, Parts 1-3" are the finale.

Oh. Thanks! :D

I hope the one that falls is Bumblebee.
If you really wanna see what happens, you can watch it on YouTube right now.

Eh... It's past 11:00. I'll just watch the premiere
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1292985)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2011 @ 10:12pm CDT
prowl123 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
prowl123 wrote:So this is a 3 parter season finale?

I hope there aren't as many hiatuses in season 2
No. This is the pre-finale episode. "One Shall Rise, Parts 1-3" are the finale.

Oh. Thanks! :D

I hope the one that falls is Bumblebee.
If you really wanna see what happens, you can watch it on YouTube right now.

Eh... It's past 11:00. I'll just watch the premiere
Not trying to pry, but may I inquire why you did not watch the YouTube release back when it aired in Canada about a month ago?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1293042)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 24th, 2011 @ 3:31am CDT
prowl123 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
prowl123 wrote:So this is a 3 parter season finale?

I hope there aren't as many hiatuses in season 2
No. This is the pre-finale episode. "One Shall Rise, Parts 1-3" are the finale.

Oh. Thanks! :D

I hope the one that falls is Bumblebee.
If you really wanna see what happens, you can watch it on YouTube right now.

Eh... It's past 11:00. I'll just watch the premiere

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1293086)
Posted by prowl123 on September 24th, 2011 @ 8:48am CDT
prowl123 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
prowl123 wrote:So this is a 3 parter season finale?

I hope there aren't as many hiatuses in season 2
No. This is the pre-finale episode. "One Shall Rise, Parts 1-3" are the finale.

Oh. Thanks! :D

I hope the one that falls is Bumblebee.
If you really wanna see what happens, you can watch it on YouTube right now.

Eh... It's past 11:00. I'll just watch the premiere

*shrugs* 'Cause I like surprises.

And I'm a complete idiot.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "One Shall Fall" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub, Plus Preview Clip (1293094)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 24th, 2011 @ 9:52am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Maybe for the same reason I didn't, it was of shitty video quality and looked like ass and I wanted to wait for the HD upload.
Dude, it wasn't THAT bad. Sheesh! It was still watchable. HD may look pretty, but it doesn't rule out watching any other format.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune Combiner Wars Coelagon Gulf Skalor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS02 KRAKEN (Seawing) / Seacons / In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS06 LOBCLAW (Nautilator) / Seacons / In Han" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers | Retro Headmasters | Deluxe Class: Brainstorm + Arcana" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Vector Prime Master Metalhawk" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations CYBER BATTALION SIDESWIPE Complete Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers Skullcruncher G1 Complete w/ Instructions Stats Card Hasbro" on EBAY