Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today

Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today

Saturday, July 16th, 2011 4:53pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,826

Just a quick reminder, an all new episode of Transformers Prime will be airing shortly!

All original episodes of TRANSFORMERS PRIME now air on Saturdays at 7:00PM EST.

The end of Starscream!!

WHAT: “Rock Bottom” - On a routine patrol the Autobots, with Jack and Miko, find themselves trapped inside a cave – with Starscream and Megatron!

WHERE: The Hub cable TV network. To find the channel in your area, please visit http://www.hubworld.com and check the Channel Locator at the top of the page.

WHEN: July 16, 2011 - 7:00PM EST.

"Transformers Prime" is produced for The Hub by Hasbro Studios and will air weekly Saturdays at 7:00PM EST.

Credit(s): The Hub

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260444)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 16th, 2011 @ 5:16pm CDT
:ic$: :ic$: REMEMBERING! I AM SO REMEMBERING! :ic$: :ic$:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260453)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on July 16th, 2011 @ 6:01pm CDT
I have to wait until someone puts it on Youtube.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260497)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on July 16th, 2011 @ 7:42pm CDT
It'll have to wait until tomorrow for me, because I'm seeing Harry Potter tonight. Good thing we have DVR!
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260529)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on July 16th, 2011 @ 9:09pm CDT
Wasn't a bad episode. Pretty solid. I've enjoyed Prime (minus the original 5 parter and any episode heavy on Rafe). Megatron's just so evil. That look at the end of the episode was awesome. Starscream is pretty good, always thinking about the himself. Might be my favorite Starscream.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260550)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 16th, 2011 @ 10:14pm CDT
So Starscream dies? Not a good way to end my day... :sad:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260554)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on July 16th, 2011 @ 10:20pm CDT
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260564)
Posted by adamassc on July 16th, 2011 @ 11:06pm CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:No, he doesn't die. The next episodes description says the Autobots are surprised when Starscream wants to join the Autobots.

Damn. It.

Is it Miko's fault? I really wanna like her, but not if she goes all generic on me.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260575)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on July 16th, 2011 @ 11:29pm CDT
Don't know, all I know is that the official episode description is

"The team is surprised to learn that Starscream wants to become an Autobot."

Hope that Miko doesn't go all Alexis. I don't think it will though. Just and episode description after all.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260610)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 17th, 2011 @ 12:41am CDT

So, drop the Armada references since this was nothing like that at all.

Plus, Jack is completely boss in the episode. 8)
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260639)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 17th, 2011 @ 2:12am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:In this episode, Miko is nothing like Alexis. She terrified of Starscream, and he wants to kill her. And, the one scene where the two of them are in the same setting is not only brief, but has Bulkhead with them.

So, drop the Armada references since this was nothing like that at all.

Plus, Jack is completely boss in the episode. 8)

Agreed, but If I were him, I woulda Plowed that drill right through his skull!
I swear if I see one single "Thats what she said" :twisted:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260690)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on July 17th, 2011 @ 6:38am CDT
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260694)
Posted by FullMetalGeth on July 17th, 2011 @ 6:59am CDT
Cobalt Prime wrote:I have never seen even ONE episode of this series, thanks to the fact that my asinine Dish Network "extened basic" package does not get the Hub. Is there anywhere online where one can find and view Prime episodes? :???:

YouTube.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260695)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 17th, 2011 @ 7:16am CDT
adamassc wrote:

Damn. It.

Well, don't I feel stupid then? 8-}
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260697)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 17th, 2011 @ 7:21am CDT
Omega95 wrote:Did anyone notice the red insignia on Starscream?

If you mean noticed it since TF: Prime's first episode, then yes, we've noticed it. >:oP
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1260751)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on July 17th, 2011 @ 9:38am CDT

So, drop the Armada references since this was nothing like that at all.

Plus, Jack is completely boss in the episode. 8)

I'm talking about the next episode, and completely joking about it. Of course Miko isn't going to be the one who bring Starscream over to the Autobots, it's just not the first time a Starscream has defected, and last time it was because of a teenage human girl :P
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1261096)
Posted by GetRightRobot on July 17th, 2011 @ 11:09pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:

So, drop the Armada references since this was nothing like that at all.

Plus, Jack is completely boss in the episode. 8)

Agreed, but If I were him, I woulda Plowed that drill right through his skull!
I swear if I see one single "Thats what she said" :twisted:

that's what she said
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1261485)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2011 @ 1:57pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:

So, drop the Armada references since this was nothing like that at all.

Plus, Jack is completely boss in the episode. 8)

Agreed, but If I were him, I woulda Plowed that drill right through his skull!
I swear if I see one single "Thats what she said" :twisted:

that's what she said

-giggle- :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1261526)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 18th, 2011 @ 2:40pm CDT
Just watched the episode in HD on YouTube. Not bad I suppose. Keep having to remind myself it's meant for an audience at least a decade younger than myself. (Boy that's depressing :-( ) I do wish Megatron was in the series more as he his quite possible the most evil incarnation of the character to appear in an animation. He'd obliterate live-action Megatron without even looking at him, disgusted with the thought they shared the same name.

Just one question: the name Optimus was mentioned a couple of times in this episode. Can someone remind me who he is please? /:)
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1261546)
Posted by NiteStar on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:04pm CDT
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Rock Bottom" Airing Today (1261550)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:08pm CDT
NiteStar wrote:I think its really bizarre that this episode has already aired yet its not updated on the HUBs website (it currently says New Episode "Metal Attraction") and nor is it available for download on Xtorrent. I had to search the web High and Low to download and watch it. Wonder why that is.
Have you checked iTunes?

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON Earthrise Trilogy Deluxe 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 VINTAGE 1987 Fastlane and Cloudraker Autobot Clones NEAR MINT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Quintesson Allicon MISB (1 of 2)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Quintesson Allicon MISB (2 of 2)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scrapper, Constructicon, Devastator’s Leg 1985 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Powermaster Doubledealer COMPLETE triple changer" on EBAY