REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY!

Transformers News: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY!

Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 10:23AM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Event News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 25,881

We at Seibertron.com would like to remind you that this upcoming Super Bowl Sunday (February 1st), is also the very same Sunday Paramount will be showing trailers for the upcoming Transformers Revenge of The Fallen movie that excites so many in our community. There will also be an trailer for another movie from both Hasbro and Paramount, GI Joe Rise of Cobra, in theaters August 7th.

So go to the game or enjoy it from the comfort of your own home, but either way, this Sunday will be a big one for the Transformers fandom and us here at Seibertron.com!
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (874963)
Posted by Lord T on January 28th, 2009 @ 10:31am CST
When it makes its way online for the rest of the world to see, I have a feeling I'll be disappointed by its length (or lack thereof). But either way its something to get the ball rolling. :)
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (874964)
Posted by Dave_6 on January 28th, 2009 @ 10:34am CST
If there is anything to be disappointed about with it, I hope it is JUST the length of it and not what is shown!
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (874986)
Posted by omega666 on January 28th, 2009 @ 11:06am CST
I'm actually going to miss the Super Bowl! I am going to DVR it and avoid any new so that I can watch it when I get home. Hope it's a good trailer and not 30 seconds of the Mars rover.
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (874988)
Posted by *Soundwave* on January 28th, 2009 @ 11:12am CST
It'd be great if they got a spot for over 30 seconds.

Lets all hope Soundwave is in the trailer
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875075)
Posted by Hyper-Chicken on January 28th, 2009 @ 1:35pm CST
Hopefully its a full on trailer and not just a teaser
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875091)
Posted by Dave_6 on January 28th, 2009 @ 2:04pm CST
Hyper-Chicken wrote:Hopefully its a full on trailer and not just a teaser

Don't get your hopes up...
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875117)
Posted by Kique on January 28th, 2009 @ 2:46pm CST
Woot !! Can't wait ! 8)
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875130)
Posted by SolCross on January 28th, 2009 @ 3:12pm CST
Is it going to be during half-time, or was that just speculation?
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875161)
Posted by Agent 007 on January 28th, 2009 @ 4:01pm CST
sweet sucks that I have to work while the game is on ah well I'll just watch it online. :?
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875174)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 28th, 2009 @ 4:39pm CST
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875206)
Posted by Technically weird on January 28th, 2009 @ 5:57pm CST
Crazy shizit, GO CARDINALS!
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875211)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2009 @ 6:02pm CST
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875217)
Posted by SolCross on January 28th, 2009 @ 6:10pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:You guys do realize that this is just the teaser trailer and not the actual theatrical trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if all we see is Optimus, Bumblebee, Sam, clips from the first film, and the movie logo.

I'm hungry for anything at this point.
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875222)
Posted by King Slick on January 28th, 2009 @ 6:16pm CST
A Double Bonus. Watch the Cardinals "Shock the World" AND trailers for both ROTF and G.I. Joe!
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875235)
Posted by Saber Prime on January 28th, 2009 @ 6:35pm CST
This is the first I've heard about it.

I'll wait for it to appear online though as I hate sports and I really don't want to spend my Sunday watching the Superbowl just to see a stupid advertisment for a movie I'm 75% sure is going to suck. (that's based on my opinion of the first movie.)
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875239)
Posted by omega666 on January 28th, 2009 @ 6:49pm CST
Oh yeah! Cardinals!
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875255)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on January 28th, 2009 @ 7:47pm CST
Here in the Tampa area its hard not to forget the Super Bowl is sunday

All the stores have shirts hats you name it

Even the teams championship shirts even the Bucaaneers aren't in it they are praising teams they care nothing about

As I said before I keep it on for the commercials the game is the only annoyance to me
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875334)
Posted by Bumblebeast on January 28th, 2009 @ 10:54pm CST
I can't wait !
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875457)
Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 on January 29th, 2009 @ 6:43am CST
I am not a fan of Foot Ball but I'll DVR the game and fast foward till I see the trailer.
Re: REMINDER: Transformers ROTF trailer, THIS SUNDAY! (875485)
Posted by Dave_6 on January 29th, 2009 @ 7:28am CST
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Thank god for beer. That way if it sucks (im sure it will) i just wont care. Go Cardinals!

I'll be drinking too! :grin:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Grimlock Age of Extinction *New In Box* - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 13 minutes 44 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Sideswipe Pull Back and Go Race Car* - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 15 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech 2011 Autobot Roadbuster Hasbro rare item - Time Remaining: 14 days 15 hours 17 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA PREDACON w/ SIDE BURN & SKID-Z MINI-CON DELUXE FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 20 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Master Piece Optimus Prime Convoy 20th Anniversary First Release - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 27 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Armada SCAVENGER Misb Hasbro Mega Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 28 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Exclusive Shockwave's Lab 2013 Comic Con - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 32 minutes 1 second
New Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Porsche - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 34 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes