Renderform Launches New Website and New Products!

Renderform Launches New Website and New Products!

Friday, February 3rd, 2012 9:46am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 39,141

The wonderfully talented Venksta, has relaunched his website Renderform.com. The new site layout is modernized and streamlined. The ordering process has been simplified and the site is packed full of Renderform's delightful weapon upgrades. The most recent additions to the Renderform lineup are RW-009 - Phoenix Rifle - Black, a killer G1 styled rifle for your Deluxe Hot Rod/ Rodimus, RW-010 - Maestro Blaster- Pearl Gray; a more accurate pistol for your RTS Jazz and the RW-008M - Metropolis Frost Axe, a translucent blue axe axe kit that will fit many of your classics figures and has been limited to 200 pieces. Some of the products have been pictured below but be sure to check out the updated RENDERFORM

Credit(s): GetRightRobot

Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342055)
Posted by BeastProwl on February 3rd, 2012 @ 9:53am CST
I'll be getting that Banshee Blade for rts Optimus. Seriously though, that guy can take pictures!
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342062)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on February 3rd, 2012 @ 10:05am CST
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342075)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on February 3rd, 2012 @ 10:32am CST
Autobot Genocide wrote:Glad to here the name Renderform it feels like a long time since i herd or seen anything from these guys, bring on some new head kits please.

Definitely some much better looking head pieces to replace the ones on a few of those horrible 2012 Botcon figs....c'mon Renderform do some justice! :PRAY: :VEHI:
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342099)
Posted by freetouch on February 3rd, 2012 @ 11:15am CST
I would love to see them reissue some of their earlier head molds, my skyfall/skyjack is looking mighty silverbolt.
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342103)
Posted by Mkall on February 3rd, 2012 @ 11:25am CST
Banshee Sword Sold Out :(

I'll have to keep an eye open for restocks, but I've ordered many new weapons. I love Renderform's work
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342111)
Posted by triKlops on February 3rd, 2012 @ 11:31am CST
good to hear the sites back up
looking forward to more new stuff from him
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342118)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 3rd, 2012 @ 11:36am CST

Aww, the banshee blade is already gone :(
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342127)
Posted by Venksta on February 3rd, 2012 @ 11:53am CST
Mkall wrote:Banshee Sword Sold Out :(

Requiem Prime wrote:Sweet. I got the sword/sheild sets on a lark and was crazy impressed. I wished I had gotten the other colors.

Aww, the banshee blade is already gone :(

Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342136)
Posted by Mkall on February 3rd, 2012 @ 12:04pm CST
Venksta wrote:I just added 10 more Banshee Blades. This is a time consuming design, so I'm offering them in a really limited amount this first go. Theres only 18 of them actually ordered. The store allows you to reserve a product while its in your cart. So 12 of them were just in carts and not ordered. After an hour, they'll be freed up, if not ordered. At this moment there are 10 up for grabs. :)

Venksta. You Rock!

Thanks!
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342187)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 3rd, 2012 @ 1:59pm CST
Looking good! Nice work Venksta! :)
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342303)
Posted by necr0blivion on February 3rd, 2012 @ 4:06pm CST
I'm glad the site's been revamped and now online. I just ordered a few pieces, and really hope the Banshee Blades do well.

So, now I'm waiting on the blue Goldbug upgrade, and the items I ordered today. I'm happy to say that Venk's products are worth the wait.
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342339)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 3rd, 2012 @ 4:55pm CST
The new site is fantastic. Excellent work Venksta.

Ordered 3 new weapon sets as well.
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342737)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 4th, 2012 @ 5:52pm CST
amcgrath929 wrote:The new site is fantastic. Excellent work Venksta.

Ordered 3 new weapon sets as well.

Which weapons did you order?
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342841)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 4th, 2012 @ 11:08pm CST
The Banshee Sword, Maestro Rifle in black, & the Ravage/Hound set in gray.
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342843)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 4th, 2012 @ 11:11pm CST
amcgrath929 wrote:The Banshee Sword, Maestro Rifle in black, & the Ravage/Hound set in gray.

Awesome, got the same ones myself.
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342844)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 4th, 2012 @ 11:15pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Awesome, got the same ones myself.

The Banshee Sword looks great. I hope we get a FoC Starscream to wield it. Now I just want my Goldbug head to ship.
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342852)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 4th, 2012 @ 11:38pm CST
amcgrath929 wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Awesome, got the same ones myself.

Starscream would be nice but if not, I think it also looks great with WFC Darkside Prime
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342860)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 5th, 2012 @ 12:21am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Awesome, got the same ones myself.

Hmm, I bet it will. That two pack Iis still on my "to buy" list.
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1342863)
Posted by Mkall on February 5th, 2012 @ 12:28am CST
I ordered the Hound/Ravage missiles for SG Ravage, Jazz's Black Gun, that Blue Broadaxe (awesome coour) and Got the Banshee sword. I'll probably give it to WFC Megatron, or the Nemesis WFC Nemesis Prime repaint.
Re: Renderform Launches New Website and New Products! (1343083)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on February 5th, 2012 @ 3:20pm CST
Mkall wrote: I'll probably give it to WFC Megatron...

How do you plan on that? He's got an open hand unless you have an idea it will fit or another way to do it? :VEHI:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TENTAKIL TT-GS08 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects OVERBITE TT-GS07 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY