Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers

Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers

Thursday, February 28th, 2019 8:46pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 16,065

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Until we got news of a possible voyager Apeface, we knew the later waves of voyagers for the Transformers Siege line would at least have Thundercracker and Springer. We did not know for sure if they would be in the same wave or not and who they would be packed with if they were not in the same wave. Well, thanks to listings from Robotkingdom, we now know that they will be in two separate waves and each time accompanied by a repacked voyager. It will be Starscream for wave 3 and Megatron for wave 4. The info for wave 3 and 4 are below and link to the listings. Also, to help those who asked, the waves are meant to line up with the quarters of the year. We already know this is not what has happened but to give an idea of when waves could be found on shelves, wave 2 would be in April, wave 3 in July and wave 4 in October.

Generations 2019 Siege Voyager Wave 3 set of 2 (STARSCREAM, SPRINGER). Preorder. Start Shipping on 1st July 2019.

Generations 2019 Siege Voyager Wave 4 set of 2 (MEGATRON, THUNDERCRAKER). Preorder. Start Shipping on 1st October 2019.

Transformers News: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers

Credit(s): Robotkingdom


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012811)
Posted by Randomhero on February 28th, 2019 @ 9:17pm CST
Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets? One maximal box set with primal that’d be retooled from POTP apeface and a predacon box set with Megatron that’d be retooled from POTP snapdragon? And the dude who told all the sites said he saw them first hand because he worked for Amazon and nobody questioned the credibility even though it all came form 4chan and we didn’t know the gimmick to POTP?

Good times.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012812)
Posted by william-james88 on February 28th, 2019 @ 9:24pm CST
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets? One maximal box set with primal that’d be retooled from POTP apeface and a predacon box set with Megatron that’d be retooled from POTP snapdragon? And the dude who told all the sites said he saw them first hand because he worked for Amazon and nobody questioned the credibility even though it all came form 4chan and we didn’t know the gimmick to POTP?

Good times.


Why are you bringing this up now? Is it related to the discussion at hand?
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012813)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 28th, 2019 @ 9:25pm CST
Guess this means Apeface isn't happening now? Or maybe he truly is going to be part of the next part? But if he isn't coming till then (if at all), then why would a site have a pre-order page for him? And why would he be wave 1 of a new part? I'd be very appreciative of someone able to clarify this for me :lol: I really hope that the listing for Apeface is the real deal because the horrorcons deserve new figures with new technology, at a decent price and scale. They're some of the weirdest, but coolest ideas in my opinion
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012814)
Posted by william-james88 on February 28th, 2019 @ 9:28pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Guess this means Apeface isn't happening now? Or maybe he truly is going to be part of the next part? But if he isn't coming till then (if at all), then why would a site have a pre-order page for him? And why would he be wave 1 of a new part? I'd be very appreciative of someone able to clarify this for me :lol: I really hope that the listing for Apeface is the real deal because the horrorcons deserve new figures with new technology, at a decent price and scale. They're some of the weirdest, but coolest ideas in my opinion


We are as confused as you are. We know a listing exists labeled for this line and thats about it. We will let you know when we know more.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012854)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 1st, 2019 @ 7:52am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Guess this means Apeface isn't happening now? Or maybe he truly is going to be part of the next part? But if he isn't coming till then (if at all), then why would a site have a pre-order page for him? And why would he be wave 1 of a new part? I'd be very appreciative of someone able to clarify this for me :lol: I really hope that the listing for Apeface is the real deal because the horrorcons deserve new figures with new technology, at a decent price and scale. They're some of the weirdest, but coolest ideas in my opinion


We are as confused as you are. We know a listing exists labeled for this line and thats about it. We will let you know when we know more.


This honestly makes me wonder about how accurate both the Apeface and Astrotrain rumors/listings were. Both of them being in the next part of the trilogy makes a lot more sense to me.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012856)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:44am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Guess this means Apeface isn't happening now? Or maybe he truly is going to be part of the next part? But if he isn't coming till then (if at all), then why would a site have a pre-order page for him? And why would he be wave 1 of a new part? I'd be very appreciative of someone able to clarify this for me :lol: I really hope that the listing for Apeface is the real deal because the horrorcons deserve new figures with new technology, at a decent price and scale. They're some of the weirdest, but coolest ideas in my opinion


We are as confused as you are. We know a listing exists labeled for this line and thats about it. We will let you know when we know more.


This honestly makes me wonder about how accurate both the Apeface and Astrotrain rumors/listings were. Both of them being in the next part of the trilogy makes a lot more sense to me.

My reason for doubting that is that Hasbro tends to start off with the big hits like Prime, Megatron, or other well known characters like Grimlock and Starscream, and then they'll add the others in the next wave
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012882)
Posted by o.supreme on March 1st, 2019 @ 12:58pm CST
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets?


Nope...never read that story
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012888)
Posted by Randomhero on March 1st, 2019 @ 1:10pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets? One maximal box set with primal that’d be retooled from POTP apeface and a predacon box set with Megatron that’d be retooled from POTP snapdragon? And the dude who told all the sites said he saw them first hand because he worked for Amazon and nobody questioned the credibility even though it all came form 4chan and we didn’t know the gimmick to POTP?

Good times.


Why are you bringing this up now? Is it related to the discussion at hand?



Because once again it’s “hey apeface is coming!” “Hey here’s the end of the year breakdown for siege!” No apeface

I’m just saying that maybe rumors news don’t need to be front page news. Thread talk? Sure. Some rumors are on spot and then there’s ones that arnt.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012890)
Posted by Randomhero on March 1st, 2019 @ 1:14pm CST
o.supreme wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets?


Nope...never read that story



Yeah dude on 4chan said he worked at amazon and saw photos of these things and would be out wnd of 2017 and people were flipping out. Explained how every figure looked and worked and said previous figures would be included like Legends Blackarachnia and none of it made any sense.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012891)
Posted by william-james88 on March 1st, 2019 @ 1:15pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets? One maximal box set with primal that’d be retooled from POTP apeface and a predacon box set with Megatron that’d be retooled from POTP snapdragon? And the dude who told all the sites said he saw them first hand because he worked for Amazon and nobody questioned the credibility even though it all came form 4chan and we didn’t know the gimmick to POTP?

Good times.


Why are you bringing this up now? Is it related to the discussion at hand?



Because once again it’s “hey apeface is coming!” “Hey here’s the end of the year breakdown for siege!” No apeface

I’m just saying that maybe rumors news don’t need to be front page news. Thread talk? Sure. Some rumors are on spot and then there’s ones that arnt.


I definitely agree that stuff from 4 chan might not be the most helpful but the astrotrain and apeface are a different beast. They are listings from an actual collectables store, so there is evidence for them coming. Like someone said, it might be mislabeled. But its still real news in some shape or form and we would rather not deprive people from hearing it.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012894)
Posted by Randomhero on March 1st, 2019 @ 1:30pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets? One maximal box set with primal that’d be retooled from POTP apeface and a predacon box set with Megatron that’d be retooled from POTP snapdragon? And the dude who told all the sites said he saw them first hand because he worked for Amazon and nobody questioned the credibility even though it all came form 4chan and we didn’t know the gimmick to POTP?

Good times.


Why are you bringing this up now? Is it related to the discussion at hand?



Because once again it’s “hey apeface is coming!” “Hey here’s the end of the year breakdown for siege!” No apeface

I’m just saying that maybe rumors news don’t need to be front page news. Thread talk? Sure. Some rumors are on spot and then there’s ones that arnt.


I definitely agree that stuff from 4 chan might not be the most helpful but the astrotrain and apeface are a different beast. They are listings from an actual collectables store, so there is evidence for them coming. Like someone said, it might be mislabeled. But its still real news in some shape or form and we would rather not deprive people from hearing it.



Yeah and Brawn and Gnaw were listed for thrilling 30 and combiner wars multiple times through out the years and didn’t happen for years till the last waves of Titan Returns. It even shows that online retailers arnt always correct or a name is placed for a different figure. We’ve seen those 2 alone so many times that never turned out to be true until it was a con that revealed them not an online listing when we saw they were real.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012904)
Posted by Flashwave on March 1st, 2019 @ 2:59pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets?


Nope...never read that story



Yeah dude on 4chan said he worked at amazon and saw photos of these things and would be out wnd of 2017 and people were flipping out. Explained how every figure looked and worked and said previous figures would be included like Legends Blackarachnia and none of it made any sense.

Thing is, that rumor came about at the same time as another, much larger one, that would confirm WreckGar, Abominus, and Predaking, all much later than the rumor came about.

Its entirely possible the 4Chan rumor was them blowing smoke, and this Apeface is just coincidental. Occam's Razor would certainly point that way. But its also entirely possible the rumor was for a prototype Apeface that was still in early early development and then got cut from the Prime Wars trilogy when the lines were shortened. We know things get left behind. And remember too, how long did we know about a Walgreens WreckGar before we knew it was going to be a Groove Retool. That was quite a while.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012905)
Posted by Randomhero on March 1st, 2019 @ 3:10pm CST
Flashwave wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets?


Nope...never read that story



Yeah dude on 4chan said he worked at amazon and saw photos of these things and would be out wnd of 2017 and people were flipping out. Explained how every figure looked and worked and said previous figures would be included like Legends Blackarachnia and none of it made any sense.

Thing is, that rumor came about at the same time as another, much larger one, that would confirm WreckGar, Abominus, and Predaking, all much later than the rumor came about.

Its entirely possible the 4Chan rumor was them blowing smoke, and this Apeface is just coincidental. Occam's Razor would certainly point that way. But its also entirely possible the rumor was for a prototype Apeface that was still in early early development and then got cut from the Prime Wars trilogy when the lines were shortened. We know things get left behind. And remember too, how long did we know about a Walgreens WreckGar before we knew it was going to be a Groove Retool. That was quite a while.



No wreckage was almost instant. First news about him was a photo of him with a red bow around him
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012914)
Posted by william-james88 on March 1st, 2019 @ 4:29pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Hey remember 2 years ago when someone told all the news sites how we’re getting 2 beast wars box sets?


Nope...never read that story



Yeah dude on 4chan said he worked at amazon and saw photos of these things and would be out wnd of 2017 and people were flipping out. Explained how every figure looked and worked and said previous figures would be included like Legends Blackarachnia and none of it made any sense.

Thing is, that rumor came about at the same time as another, much larger one, that would confirm WreckGar, Abominus, and Predaking, all much later than the rumor came about.

Its entirely possible the 4Chan rumor was them blowing smoke, and this Apeface is just coincidental. Occam's Razor would certainly point that way. But its also entirely possible the rumor was for a prototype Apeface that was still in early early development and then got cut from the Prime Wars trilogy when the lines were shortened. We know things get left behind. And remember too, how long did we know about a Walgreens WreckGar before we knew it was going to be a Groove Retool. That was quite a while.



No wreckage was almost instant. First news about him was a photo of him with a red bow around him


Not at all, there was 8 months between the listing and the first picture.

Here was the original news from July 2017.
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... und/39083/
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012919)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 1st, 2019 @ 6:17pm CST
A-ha! i called it! Thundercracker and Springer are different waves!
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012923)
Posted by william-james88 on March 1st, 2019 @ 6:51pm CST
With collectors needing to get three deluxe Reflector figures, there was worry that it would be hard to find the figure at retail in a decent amount. Well, it turns out the figure will be far from shortpacked. It is part of wave 3 and out of the eight deluxes in the case, there will be three Reflectors, just one shy of half the case. Since there are only three deluxes in this case, none of the figures will be shortpacked. We also have breakdowns of the wave 4 which shows that all the figures will be evenly spread two per case. One of those figures is a repack of Sixgun. The case breakdowns were found on Entertainment Earth and you can see the details below:

Wave 3

3x Red Alert
3x Reflector
2x Brunt
(subject to change)

Wave 4

2x Sixgun
2x Barricade
2x Impactor
2x Mirage
(subject to change)

Image
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012928)
Posted by Skritz on March 1st, 2019 @ 7:30pm CST
Holy crap. Hasbro actually learned from their mistake and not only didn't shortpack their 'army builder', they went and overpacked it too. This is great. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012933)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:11pm CST
Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012934)
Posted by Tresob on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:20pm CST
I really wish they had just put all three in one Leader-scale box...

-Kanrabat- wrote:Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?


I'm pretty sure the lens pops off so one mold can serve as all three.
Re: Repacked Figures Confirmed for Wave 3 and 4 of Siege Voyagers (2012935)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:24pm CST
Tresob wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?


I'm pretty sure the lens pops off so one mold can serve as all three.


Hmmmmm…… That is a possibility. Making Reflector basically a quadruple changer. :-?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6in Figure IN HAND!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 3-D Jigsaw Stand Up Puzzle Warren Ultra Magnus 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager Class - Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY