Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more

Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more

Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 6:38am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 37,838

Reprolabels have emailed us to let us know about some new sticker sets. The star of the show is a new set for Warbot Defender, but there are also sets for G1 Erector, Six-Gun, Overload and, for Power Rangers fans, the Ninjazords.

You can see more images and buy the sets for Defender here, for Six-Gun here and for the Autobot Micromaster Transports here.

For the latest in Transformers toy news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Reprolabels

Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084056)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:32am CDT
Both Defender and Six Gun sets are a definite must get and will probably be my first purchase from Reprolabels. Both figures are feeling a little naked. There are so many I have been eyeing for a long time but never pulled the trigger and purchased them. I can see how you can spend a ton of money there.
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084059)
Posted by Requiem Prime on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:39am CDT
Very nice. I liked the figure so much I bit hesitant about reprolabels, but this is nice piece of accents.
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084082)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 9th, 2010 @ 8:17am CDT
Really liking the Six-Gun and Micromaster Transport sheets, especially the license plates. OP Jr., clever, No ED... clever but borderlining :P
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084121)
Posted by --B-- on June 9th, 2010 @ 10:03am CDT
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084136)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 9th, 2010 @ 11:01am CDT
--B-- wrote:Some of those Springer labels are nice, but I'm not sure about them yet. I love Reprolabels and have many of their products, but Not sure if Defender really needs those.

I agree.

Normally, I don't use this word and keep a straight face: Purity.

I see what they're doing there, with the labels, and some do add to him (like the lights in vehicle mode), and some are unnecessary and cover up some of the paint apps that the FP folks painstakingly applied. If you own a FP item, then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about, if you don't, then let me just say this: Their apps put Hasbro and TakaraTomy's QC to shame. With one hand tied behind their backs. To cover it with a gaudy G1-esque label just somehow doesn't seem right.

I may end up buying it for the stickers that cover up areas that don't have paint apps (which is quite an area to cover), but part of me says "This thing's incredible without 'em. Save your money."

The rest of the labels, however...really, really nicely done.
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084149)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on June 9th, 2010 @ 11:22am CDT
For me, Defender... just needs an Autobrand or two.
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084163)
Posted by TFBuyer on June 9th, 2010 @ 11:53am CDT
Awesome! Been waiting for Defender...but, like some here, I'll be judicious about which ones/how many I actually apply. FP did a bang-up job, and I'd hate to cover that up. The Sixshot set is great, though! Now if I could only afford the Metroplex set! :-(
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084189)
Posted by Forgotten on June 9th, 2010 @ 1:17pm CDT
I've been waiting for the Defender set. I have to agree some of them are definitely going on because I was at the least going to put an autobot or wreckers symbol on the chest and a rub sign on his left leg on the die-cast area. I like the tail light stickers and some of the tailback stickers for copter and the wire detail on the arms is pretty cool. but the sheer amount of stickers they have on theirs just seems crowded/jumbled and dare I say gawdy. I was really hoping for a nice simple set for him with lots of metal detail(diamond plating or chroming), but this will work.
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084206)
Posted by Sid Burn on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:01pm CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:For me, Defender... just needs an Autobrand or two.

agreed. past the allegiance symbol, stickers only look right to me on G1/G2 items

with the exception of animated, that was the first line I fully reprolabled.
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084253)
Posted by VYPER ALPHA on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:53pm CDT
yeah I am branding mine with autbot logos from them but thats all. I think a lot of G1 stickers look tacky and pointless. it is one of big draws for me with the classics line. We just need a good classics jazz.
Re: Reprolabels June Update: Warbot Defender and more (1084271)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on June 9th, 2010 @ 4:40pm CDT
i would make a joke about erector but that would be too easy :roll:

Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Sergeant Kup & Flintrock MLC" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 45 Hot Rod Headmasters Targetmaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends LG-46 Kup W/ Targetmaster Complete U.S. Seller" on EBAY
Buy "LOT Transformers Megatron, Galvatron, EX-11 Evil Lord, Sky Shadow, Titans Return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O lot of 7 Sets Sealed Megatron Bumblebee Prowl Mirage Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Lot Grotusque Repugnus Twinferno Scorponok Prime Wars" on EBAY