Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk

Transformers News: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk

Wednesday, March 16th, 2011 8:49AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,206

The highly sought after, but elusive Reveal the Shield G1 Legends are now available on Amazon.co.uk. Unfortunately they have yet to appear on Amazon.com.

Optimus Prime

Megatron

Starscream

Gold Bumblebee (aka Goldbug)

Trailcutter (aka Trailbreaker)

Prowl
Credit(s): Amazon.co.uk
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195705)
Posted by TypeRProwl on March 16th, 2011 @ 9:35am CDT
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195779)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on March 16th, 2011 @ 11:29am CDT
They've been out in the UK for about 2 months now;

rts-scouts-legenda-at-uk-mass-retail-with-pics-t72991s500.php

Although I have confess to have not having seen any for a while, probably not been taking any notice as I've got them :-p
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195782)
Posted by juxtapose519 on March 16th, 2011 @ 11:32am CDT
TypeRProwl wrote:We're tripping over these in Northern Ireland. All the main supermarkets (Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys) all have loads of stock.

Pretty much the same deal here in Canada.

We've been swimming in RTS legends and voyagers for weeks, but god help us if we ever get the latest Generations deluxe waves.
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195786)
Posted by HoosierDaddy on March 16th, 2011 @ 11:46am CDT
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195789)
Posted by juxtapose519 on March 16th, 2011 @ 11:53am CDT
HoosierDaddy wrote:I saw a shelf loaded with them at either Target or Wal Mart in Fort Wayne a week or two ago. They do look cool but I rarely buy the small legends class type figures so I didn't pick any up. So I do know that at least some have made it to the States now.

Megatron is an absolute-without-question-must-have-no-matter-what.

The other 5 are pretty awesome but only must-haves if you're into Legends.

Well... maybe not Goldbug :roll:.
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195809)
Posted by HoosierDaddy on March 16th, 2011 @ 12:18pm CDT
juxtapose519 wrote:

Megatron is an absolute-without-question-must-have-no-matter-what.

The other 5 are pretty awesome but only must-haves if you're into Legends.

Well... maybe not Goldbug :roll:.

I actually had Megatron in my hand and ended up putting him back on the peg when something else caught my attention. I should have grabbed one. I'm sure I'll see more in the future though.
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195816)
Posted by leokearon on March 16th, 2011 @ 12:41pm CDT
No sign of these or any new TFs toys over here, since Christmas, stupid shops over stocking
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195835)
Posted by mattyc1007 on March 16th, 2011 @ 1:31pm CDT
juxtapose519 wrote:

Megatron is an absolute-without-question-must-have-no-matter-what.

The other 5 are pretty awesome but only must-haves if you're into Legends.

Well... maybe not Goldbug :roll:.

Oh yeah, I was going for lunch and ended up spending my EMA on a shiney new fantastically awesome Megetron :lol:

Ah good day, a hungrey one yes.... but a good day :grin:
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195865)
Posted by Chaoslock on March 16th, 2011 @ 2:36pm CDT
They just arrived in Hungary as well.

Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195879)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 16th, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:They just arrived in Hungary as well.

Is that a Lego M-Tron set from 1990? :shock:
Re: Reveal The Shield G1 Legends Available on Amazon.co.uk (1195887)
Posted by Chaoslock on March 16th, 2011 @ 3:16pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Is that a Lego M-Tron set from 1990? :shock:

A bit incomplete yet, but yes, it is (missing a few panels, hoses, and a wing - they are allready en route).

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
"Appliance Wars"
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

Buy "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 2010 Poster Calendar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RESCUE BOTS HIGH TIDE Figure Playskool Heroes Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS HUNT FOR THE DECEPTICONS TERRADIVE, Deluxe 2010, Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen RPMS LOCKDOWN Car Hasbro 2010 RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime MEGATRON Cyberverse Commander Figure 4.3" Toy New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "2010 IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS Ironhide #1-4 Rare Complete Limited Set - VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Heatwave the Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes 12" Epic Series" on EBAY