Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers

Transformers News: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers

Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 4:24PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 38,049

Still trying to track down some of those elusive Reveal the Shield figures like Voyager Solar Storm Grappel and Scout Class Windchager? There's still hope of finding these guys at retail, and at a discounted price to boot. Last week we reported that the Reveal the Shield Deluxes were starting to show up at discount chains such as Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Ross. Now it would appear the entire line from the G1 Legends all the way up to Voyagers are starting to show up, including the ever popular Scout Class Windcharger!

Our own staff member Diem as well as Seibertron member joevill (see his haul below) have found the Voyager Wave at Ross discount stores priced at $9.99.

TFW05 member SwindlesShop found Scout Windcharger at Ross for $4.99.

Reports have also come in that the Reveal the Shield G1 Legends are also showing up at Marshalls for $7.00.

So there you have it, if you missed out on these figures start hitting your local discount chains.
Credit(s): Diem, It Is Him, joevill, TFW05 members SwindlesShop

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236275)
Posted by It Is Him on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:28pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote: I'm set on Junkions until the remolds/repaints hit anyway. Oh yeah, BTW those are definitely happening and sooner than we think. Or so I'm told by those who'd know.
:BOT:

Awesome. I hope there's a box set with those somewhere.

El Duque wrote:
TFW05 member SwindlesShop found Scout Windcharger at Ross for $4.99.

Fantastic. God damn fantastic.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236277)
Posted by dirk2243 on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:31pm CDT
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes its like were the first for things, and other times it's like they left our shipment in area 51
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236278)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:32pm CDT
i got the legends from HTS for 5 each so im not paying 7 even though i really want another megatron but the rest are a great find, now i need to see if i can find any of these stores so i can try and get windcharger and wreckgar
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236281)
Posted by It Is Him on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:34pm CDT
I got my RTS Legends for $4 a piece.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236282)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:36pm CDT
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236283)
Posted by Optimus1138 on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:37pm CDT
I've now found all the RTS Deluxes that I want. I jut hope that I can get Rumble, Lugnut, and Grapple. However, since Frenzy was never even announced, and since Hasbro canceled the Scout wave with Rumble, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if some time in the next year or so, they release a two-pack with Rumble and Frenzy.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236284)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:37pm CDT
Wow... I've like... never heard of any of those stores. Odd.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236285)
Posted by It Is Him on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:39pm CDT
Doubledealer25 wrote:lol, glad i did not buy windcharger and grapple off line :D now somewhere in a crappy store there is a windcharger and grapple with my name on them! :D

From my experience, Ross stores almost never restock Transformers. If you want them badly, check often, and make sure you're the first there.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236295)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 8th, 2011 @ 4:54pm CDT
It Is Him wrote:RTS Solar Storm Grapple/ Lugnut are showing up at Ross stores in California.

Source: TFW.

SONOVA!!!! The closest Ross store is in Baton Rouge...

CRAAAAAAP!
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236304)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 8th, 2011 @ 5:07pm CDT
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236318)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 8th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:

Source: TFW.

SONOVA!!!! The closest Ross store is in Baton Rouge...

CRAAAAAAP!

I'll ask my friends in the BR if they'll check for you, if you want.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236327)
Posted by gambit020480 on June 8th, 2011 @ 6:54pm CDT
I have hit up every TJ Maxx and Marshalls in Indiana, nine in all, and the only RTS they have is Deluxes and Legends in very limited quantities. And only two of the nine had anything. I think this is going to be hit or miss. Hopefully not, but probably. But, you never know! The only RTS figure that I don't have that I would like is Lugnut. I won't pay the $30 online price, but if I see it for $10 its mine. The guy above is right though, they don't restock, so I think people are getting a lot of false hope here. Stay tuned...
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236329)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 8th, 2011 @ 6:59pm CDT
Aw, I don't know of any Rosses anywhere near me...
And the one TJ Maxx I know of has a really crappy toy section. Not at all organized, all the toys are just tossed on the shelves on the far wall.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236330)
Posted by Diem on June 8th, 2011 @ 7:05pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Aw, I don't know of any Rosses anywhere near me...
That's good though, it means the distracted mums and small kids won't snatch them before you 'cos they won't be able to find them. I've found some treasures lurking behind boxes.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236334)
Posted by juxtapose519 on June 8th, 2011 @ 7:18pm CDT
I laugh at the people who paid $50+ for Windcharger on ebay.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236336)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on June 8th, 2011 @ 7:19pm CDT
I saw a leader class Starscream at TJ Maxx today for $25.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236339)
Posted by It Is Him on June 8th, 2011 @ 7:24pm CDT
juxtapose519 wrote:I laugh at the people who paid $50+ for Windcharger on ebay.

I don't. That sucks. Everyone should have a Windcharger that wants one. Hopefully scalpers like me will help drive prices down on the secondary market.

PS: Looks at my sales thread :lol:
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236340)
Posted by craggy on June 8th, 2011 @ 7:24pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:CRAAAAAAAAP, I hope there's an outlet for these in Canada. Most likely Winners. I managed to get all the ones released thus far, but if Rumble (RIRFIB) gets released this way, I will need him.

One of them is Purple the other one is Black!
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236343)
Posted by joevill on June 8th, 2011 @ 7:29pm CDT

I'm very glad I didn't pick these up at Botcon! :KREMZEEK: I got these at my local Ross in Apple Valley.
Re: Reveal the Shield Line Showing Up at Discount Chains: Legends Though Voyagers (1236352)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 8th, 2011 @ 7:45pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:

Source: TFW.

SONOVA!!!! The closest Ross store is in Baton Rouge...

CRAAAAAAP!

I'll ask my friends in the BR if they'll check for you, if you want.

That would be sweet! Thanks a lot!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Hasbro Movie Masterpiece MPM-3 Bumblebee Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 22 minutes 10 seconds
Kre-O Transformers Megatron 30688 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 23 minutes 50 seconds
2015 Transformers BotCon G1 Megatron Autographed by Frank Welker 17"x11" Print - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 29 minutes 11 seconds
NEW 2016 GI JOE CLUB Transformers Club Crossover Human RODIMUS PRIME Hot Rod - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 29 minutes 31 seconds
Brand New Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Optimus Prime Classic Child Costume - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 33 minutes 22 seconds
Bumblebee 100% Complete Deluxe Classics UNIVERSE Transformers FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 39 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1993  LOOSE G1 G2 IRONFIST LIGHTFORMER - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 39 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Movie Masterpiece MPM-3 Bumblebee Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 41 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent