Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online

Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online

Thursday, April 9th, 2009 3:27pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 32,204

tfw2005- Many CGI stills of both old and new characters have been found by TFW member Frenzy Rumble.

The gallery is a group of CGI promotional stills, many of which will look familiar. The characters range from Ratchet and Ironhide to The Fallen, Sideswipe, Tank Megatron, and the Autobot twins.

You can check out the uploaded gallery here on flickr.

And thanks to Frenzy Rumble at TFW for sharing these with community in general.

Be here when revenge happens...Seibertron.com movie news. Check out the live action movie's official website here, for the trailers, and more!

Credit(s): Frenzy Rumble@TFW2005

Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (908644)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on April 10th, 2009 @ 3:54pm CDT
Cool. The Fallen is Weird lookin.
B-)
Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (908656)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 10th, 2009 @ 4:22pm CDT
Ultra Magnus wrote:Cool. The Fallen is Weird lookin.
B-)

I find the twins weirder looking. I assume the misshapen heads have something to do with the plot, and maybe they split a spark or something.

Anyway, yeah, I liked the Sideswipe pics though...

Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (908678)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on April 10th, 2009 @ 5:09pm CDT
Yeah I expect Sideswipe is gonna be pretty bad a$$. Really looking forward to him.
B-)
Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (908695)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on April 10th, 2009 @ 5:58pm CDT
Starscream's proportions look a lot better.
Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (908710)
Posted by ultra_magus on April 10th, 2009 @ 7:03pm CDT
I'm realy NOT a fan of the movie designs, but SIDESWIPE does look pretty damn cool.
Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (908754)
Posted by Prime Riblet on April 10th, 2009 @ 8:47pm CDT
Some of those customs are just amazing. Seriously good stuff.

I do like the look of Sideswipe. He is a must buy for me.
Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (908831)
Posted by oldskooltf on April 11th, 2009 @ 2:13am CDT
No pics of Arcee or Demolisher :-(

Oh well. The others look cool.

No pics of Prime either.
Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (915259)
Posted by Raymond101 on April 28th, 2009 @ 3:50am CDT
The Fallen's Egyptian head design is great. A pity his toy doesn't show that, though. Hopefully the Robot Replicas will change that.
Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (917233)
Posted by mitchsantona on May 3rd, 2009 @ 11:21am CDT
I hate the wheels for feet design in any robot. I hated it in the new Star Wars movies, I hated it in Beast Machines, I hate it in these movies. If they have normal feet but can flip the wheels down and take off or something, that's different, but if the feet are just wheels, it reminds me of a Jetson's Robo waitress at a Space-Car Hop or something.

That Sideswipe looks truly awesome until I look from his ankles down! ARRRRGHH!!!!
Re: Revenge Of The Fallen CGI Character Images Gallery Online (929031)
Posted by skids 2.0 on May 30th, 2009 @ 2:13pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Ultra Magnus wrote:Cool. The Fallen is Weird lookin.
B-)

Anyway, yeah, I liked the Sideswipe pics though...

I think sideswipe looks 100% AWESOME!!!
I think he is way better than some of the others weve seen!!!

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY