Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package

Transformers News: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 7:59pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 37,701

Seibertron.com member Real Devastator has informed of us an Ebay auction of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt. This auctions gives us our first picture of Jolt in-package, and his package art work.

Re: ROTF Jolt in package

For Seibertron's first look at Jolt, the link is here

For the link to the Ebay auction, proceed here

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your Revenge of the Fallen news!

Credit(s): Real Devastator

This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 8:03pm CDT

Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (941867)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on June 24th, 2009 @ 8:45pm CDT
Looks nice. Definitely want this one.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (941874)
Posted by Blurrz on June 24th, 2009 @ 9:06pm CDT
I'm really liking the head. It reminds me a bit of G1 Blurr. Too bad the vehicle mode doesn't resemble something 'fast'.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (941890)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 24th, 2009 @ 10:02pm CDT
Im liking this figure. From all the pics ive seen so far it looks like a really cool figure. He looked like crap in the movie but the toys are usually better then their movie counterparts any way. The head and colors do look a lot like Blurr. That just makes me want it even more.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (941893)
Posted by bumble_bee_68 on June 24th, 2009 @ 10:10pm CDT
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:Looks nice. Definitely want this one.

I have to humbly agree - I already have Sideswipe, so when is Jolt gonna be available in retail?
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (941905)
Posted by Mach on June 24th, 2009 @ 10:27pm CDT
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (941913)
Posted by Blurrz on June 24th, 2009 @ 10:41pm CDT
Real Devastator wrote:I am kind of disappointed that Jolt don't appear much in the movie, i think he looks great when he appeared in robot mode.

But he is....
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (941914)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 24th, 2009 @ 10:45pm CDT
Anyon else thing his head resembles Soundwaves?
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (941924)
Posted by Mach on June 24th, 2009 @ 11:07pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
But he is....

But i want to see him more! anyway he play an important role when he appeared, so is better than nothing. :grin:
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (942019)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 25th, 2009 @ 4:50am CDT
The toy looks good an I will probably buy him. With all the figs currently out in the UK my shelf is looking decidedly Decepticon due to the repaints that I am not buying for the Autobots, 6 Decepticons to 3 Autobots (4 if you count Superion).

The first time you see Jolt on screen, I thought it was Arcee in combined mode. I did realise my mistake during the scene btw.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (942064)
Posted by mattyc1007 on June 25th, 2009 @ 8:16am CDT
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (943354)
Posted by bumble_bee_68 on June 26th, 2009 @ 11:48pm CDT
Holy sh*t!!
Winning bid was $80 plus $25 for shipping :o
$105 for a $12 TF

I'll just wait until it shows up for my store - Target

I usually get first picks, b/c I work in the Toy Department

- yeah, lucky me :D
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (945103)
Posted by Covenant on June 29th, 2009 @ 9:00pm CDT
So far this one's a pass for me. I liked the way Jolt looked onscreen from what little we saw of him, but this figure doesn't look good. I wouldn't even rank it all that better than his FAB figure. The guy in the movie looked nice, this toy seems to combine ugly, spindly and kibbly in all the worst ways.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Jolt In-Package (945176)
Posted by Pontimax 01 on June 29th, 2009 @ 11:10pm CDT
mattyc1007 wrote:Not fast? Blurrz for a car that can go round the TopGear test track at 1;47 isnt bad, but isnt good :P

Unless I missed a whole slew of posts on Motortrend and Autoblog about Top Gear getting to drive a production Volt around their test track, I have to ask if you are certain you know which car you are speaking of. The Volt is a plug in electric car with an onboard ICE generator. Wouldn't think of it as being anything fun, and nobody has driven a production ready Volt yet. Now a Tesla roadster... could be a very sporty little car that Top Gear probably has gotten its hands on already.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
"Toy Fair 2020"
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Botcon 1998 VICE GRIP - Exclusive New Sealed! Extremely Rare!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Computron UW08 takara Technobots Combiner tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Amazon Exclusive Blast Off's MEGATRONUS Master Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RAVAGE LEGENDS CLASS TITANS RETURN ACTION FIGURE 2016 HASBRO VGC!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Galvatron Tiny Titan Wave 4 G1 mini figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Titans Return Lot Headmasters Galvatron Blitzwing" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 1999 G1 Megatron Mosaic Poster Transformers 34" x 22"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, Windblade and Scorchfire.  Hasbro 2016, (unopened)." on EBAY