Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed

Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed

Tuesday, January 12th, 2010 10:51pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 45,989

And it was all yellow. They're lyrics to the breakout song from Coldplay's album 'Parachutes' and also describes what just happened to the Voyager Long Haul mold. From reliable Ebay seller TFCToy, our lean, mean, green dump truck machine is getting repainted into familiar colours. Devastator, along with his components, was repainted yellow in Generation 2. This Long Haul also comes with some slight weathering on the sides. Check it out below.

Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed
Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed
Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed

Only time will tell if this is a general release or to be packaged with something else in a box. You can check out the auction here.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Ebay Seller TFCToy

Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036433)
Posted by Mkall on January 12th, 2010 @ 10:55pm CST
Well. I think that's the last of the Constructicons to be repainted.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036434)
Posted by Kibble on January 12th, 2010 @ 10:56pm CST
I think I might like that one better actually. Don't think I'll buy the mold again, but it does look pretty good.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036436)
Posted by decepticonblitz77 on January 12th, 2010 @ 10:57pm CST
blaaaaaaaaaaah part of me loves this but part of me really hates it :-?
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036440)
Posted by LiKwid on January 12th, 2010 @ 11:15pm CST
Ahh Kill it with fire!!!!! :-x
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036441)
Posted by Bed Bugs on January 12th, 2010 @ 11:17pm CST
This will go great with Rampage.

An all Yellow and Black set of Constructicons would look a lot better than the G1 Green and Purple if you ask me.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036442)
Posted by Forgotten on January 12th, 2010 @ 11:24pm CST
I like it, the only set of Constructicons I had when I was young was the yellow G2 Devastator and I really dug him. It's cool that they are donig repaints to the ROTF Constructicons that are tributes to ALL of their former incarnations it seems.
G2 Long Haul, G2 Rampage(I think the red one is the real one and the yellow the repaint.), G1 MixMaster, Shattered Glass Demolisher, and I know Dirt Boss isn't technically a constructicon but I see him as one, painted into his Go-Bot colors (or orange Devastator).
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036444)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 12th, 2010 @ 11:28pm CST
Well, I guess since he was already more or less in his G1 green colors, they had to go with G2.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036448)
Posted by Skyfire77 on January 12th, 2010 @ 11:48pm CST
Well, at least now he looks like the Cat 797 he was based on.

Not really loving the effect in bot mode though. It almost looks like they had to use some left-over parts from the regular green version to finish this one.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036453)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 13th, 2010 @ 12:08am CST
Damn, I think that figure looks cool in those colors. And I hate Bayformers... This might be the first one of the RotF figures I'll buy.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036456)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on January 13th, 2010 @ 12:18am CST
Hah! It's hiddious! I love it! XD Though, I think I prefer the green to be honest. Told myself that if I was going to get a constructicon right away it'd be LongHaul since the other two have repaints to be released in Canada soon, but seeing as there's a repaint for Longhaul planned now I might pick up Mixmaster instead and wait for Longhaul and Demolishor.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036460)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 13th, 2010 @ 12:27am CST
That, is one mothertruckin'* ugly figure.

*= hah! Get it?!
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036462)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 13th, 2010 @ 12:36am CST
Dig this guy! Skyfire77 thanks for the real pic, the comparison is nice, I didn't realize how gigantic he is. I'm anxious to find out who he is packed with/whether he'll be in the nest line or not
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036464)
Posted by The Happy Locust on January 13th, 2010 @ 12:42am CST
Tough call on which color scheme I like better. This one has a really nice contrast but there's something to be said for the original's green scheme. I'll probably pass since I don't feel like spending an extra $20 on it and have the Original version
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036469)
Posted by yungbloodz08 on January 13th, 2010 @ 1:09am CST
looks cool to me but i prefer the original
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036473)
Posted by Exic on January 13th, 2010 @ 1:20am CST
Looks not bad, but think prefer the original green one..
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036475)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 13th, 2010 @ 1:25am CST
dont kno about you guys but i like it!
and i hope reprolabels well have a sticker set for it with the CAT 797 logo
:D
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036480)
Posted by Blurrz on January 13th, 2010 @ 1:52am CST
Personally I believe that Red Rampage, White Demolisher, G1 Mixmaster and Yellow Long Haul are superior to their original renditions. Here's hoping that whatever's left of the ROTF toy line after NEST finishes strong. Well... we're starting off well.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036485)
Posted by Elvaan on January 13th, 2010 @ 2:11am CST
I got to admit, I actually like this repaint.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036508)
Posted by Hard Hacker on January 13th, 2010 @ 3:38am CST
I like this. Shame I've not got the original though.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Repaint Revealed (1036511)
Posted by starfish on January 13th, 2010 @ 4:09am CST
Of course, the yellow dump truck DID actually feature in the movie itself. See here:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Primes Beachcomber Hot Rod Cyberverse Megatron Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures - Deluxe Class Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY