Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?!

Transformers News: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?!

Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 12:07PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Rumors
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 27,081

An interesting image has surfaced of a possible design for a villain in the Transformers Movie sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, scheduled for release on June 26th 2009.

Scroll below to see the image, be warned of spoilers:

***SPOILERS***

This new designs corraborates Chud.com's original report (which you can see here) of Megatron returning as a tank in "Revenge of the Fallen"
Credit(s): S250, annonymous source

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791512)
Posted by dragons on September 20th, 2008 @ 6:52pm CDT
i like it the one arm could use a minor makeover but thats it.

glad to have you back seibertron sorr to here what happend to your house is everything ok.?
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791550)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on September 20th, 2008 @ 7:32pm CDT
As I said on TFW

I don't think this is true because Megs ian't in 99% of the movie
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791564)
Posted by masterpeice_skyfire on September 20th, 2008 @ 8:14pm CDT
looks like the arbiter from halo annd megs mixed
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791600)
Posted by Bumblebeast on September 20th, 2008 @ 9:13pm CDT
Something in the back of my brain screams FAAAAAAAAKE.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791606)
Posted by Robot4762 on September 20th, 2008 @ 9:33pm CDT
I call fake. I don't belive a thing that is not actualy in side the movie itself.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791661)
Posted by Blurrz on September 20th, 2008 @ 11:14pm CDT
Megs is dead. But if he comes back.. that would be sweet.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791693)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 21st, 2008 @ 1:40am CDT
For the love of god dont be real. Thats just as bad if not worse than the first iteration of movie "Megatron".
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791703)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 21st, 2008 @ 4:07am CDT
Well, if it were real, it is better than last one, if it's not, I hope yet, for better.

Let me amend that. It's better than the first movie's design, minus his skeletal, under-developed arm... no more ripping Autobots in half you bad, bad robot. 8)
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791787)
Posted by caitlindevi on September 21st, 2008 @ 8:21am CDT
the style of the drawing looks different to the other 'concept' artwork we've see.

so i'm saying its fake (or of not fake, misinformation)

it looks like megatron had a teleporter accident with johnny 5
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791790)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 21st, 2008 @ 8:28am CDT
I'm really hoping that's either a fake, or it's a transitional piece and not what Megatron will become by the end of the film, or trilogy.

He looks awful as is in that picture.

I love the Leader Class figure for the first movie Megatron, but if they made a toy of this guy, not a chance.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791879)
Posted by rpetras on September 21st, 2008 @ 11:32am CDT
Looks like a concept drawing from the first movie to me.

We'll see.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791885)
Posted by Robot4762 on September 21st, 2008 @ 11:36am CDT
As a megatron fan i would be OFENDED if this is megs. hell, general grevios looks more like megs than movie megs :lol:
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791899)
Posted by SDL on September 21st, 2008 @ 12:06pm CDT
TFW2005 has some rather official looking concept images of Megatron in his Tank Mode....

Interesting placement for his head..... BSG Cylon Raider anyone?
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791905)
Posted by Blurrz on September 21st, 2008 @ 12:10pm CDT
....This is the same source that shows us that Jazz is back... etc..

I really don't think this is true, but hey it could possibly happen. The head doesn't look too bad.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (791911)
Posted by SDL on September 21st, 2008 @ 12:15pm CDT
If i remember correctly the Jazz pic didn't have the 'TOY' watermark on it.....
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (792066)
Posted by El Duque on September 21st, 2008 @ 6:02pm CDT
I really hope this is fake or an unused concept from the first movie. The bot mode looks worst than it did in the previous movie. The only thing that looks better is the arm cannon, but that is overshadowed by how terrible the other arm looks. The alt mode is slightly better, but the head is still clearly visible. To be honest I hope what we have been told is true, and Megatron is not in this movie. If they want to have him come back in part three as Galvatron that might be okay.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (792091)
Posted by CJH on September 21st, 2008 @ 6:43pm CDT
Am I the only one who can't see the image? :S

I've seen the tank... just not this robot picture...

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on TFW...
Does not look as cool as the tank mode. Still think it has a chance of being a cutting-room floor concept from TF1...
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (792092)
Posted by Robot4762 on September 21st, 2008 @ 6:45pm CDT
CJH wrote:Am I the only one who can't see the image? :S

I've seen the tank... just not this robot picture...

lucky.

It is the uglyest thing I have ever seen. shield your eyes.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (792096)
Posted by CJH on September 21st, 2008 @ 6:47pm CDT
bumblebeerocks wrote:
CJH wrote:Am I the only one who can't see the image? :S

I've seen the tank... just not this robot picture...

lucky.

It is the uglyest thing I have ever seen. shield your eyes.

Lol, sorry... too late.

But yea... it is ugly, I say old concept work.
Re: Robot Design for "Revenge of the Fallen" Villain Revealed?! (792097)
Posted by Robot4762 on September 21st, 2008 @ 6:50pm CDT
CJH wrote:
bumblebeerocks wrote:
CJH wrote:Am I the only one who can't see the image? :S

I've seen the tank... just not this robot picture...

lucky.

It is the uglyest thing I have ever seen. shield your eyes.

Lol, sorry... too late.

But yea... it is ugly, I say old concept work.

I tried...

It's funny, I have had more posts than you but you've been around here longer
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 43%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 35%