Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada

Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada

Friday, July 13th, 2007 5:05pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Collectables
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 34,452

Cybertron.ca has reported that the Wal-Mart exclusive Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack has been released in Canada, selling for about 15$ The set was found in Hamilton, Ontario.

See the original sighting thread here.

The set includes Cliffjumper, Skywarp, Mirage (clear hologram),and Optimus Prime and Megatron, both with shiny metal finish.

Credit(s): Super Megatron of Cybertron.ca

This article was last modified on Friday, July 13th, 2007 5:47pm CDT

Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219345)
Posted by Seibertron on July 13th, 2007 @ 5:24pm CDT
Oh, I bet this will make you very happy, Skowl. :D
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219369)
Posted by crazyfists on July 13th, 2007 @ 5:38pm CDT
link wont work
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219375)
Posted by Skowl on July 13th, 2007 @ 5:45pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Oh, I bet this will make you very happy, Skowl. :D

You would think!

But no.

I just got a fellow member here to send me up a set... with shipping, it cost me about double the price they are apparently being sold for here in Canada.

...

And after I saved 53$ on a Leader Megatron on eBay...

... damn.

too bad life doesn't have a "student discount" :(
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219380)
Posted by Skowl on July 13th, 2007 @ 5:50pm CDT
crazyfists wrote:link wont work

Fixed.
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219406)
Posted by Zeds on July 13th, 2007 @ 6:09pm CDT
I got mine from the US too but I just picked up another set to display at work. Great set BTW!
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219458)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on July 13th, 2007 @ 6:34pm CDT
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219462)
Posted by Skowl on July 13th, 2007 @ 6:36pm CDT
Relic Dinobot wrote:Fifteen bucks isn't as bad as I thought a Canadian release would go for. Still going to be all over this set when I see it. :)

Hey there! Welcome aboard, Relic Dinobot!
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219491)
Posted by Magnimus on July 13th, 2007 @ 6:55pm CDT
I didn't know this hadn't been spotted yet. I saw it days ago and thought nothing of it. I could have got the scoop!
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219616)
Posted by 1337W422102 on July 13th, 2007 @ 8:20pm CDT
Sweet Raptor Jesus, I hope there's french on the packaging. If not, then I'm screwed again! Heh heh, oh well, I've gotten used to it.
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (219650)
Posted by Samsonator on July 13th, 2007 @ 8:41pm CDT
sweet, this set and Hot Rod vs Shrapnel is all I'm missing!... and I so dearly want that Skywarp
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (220671)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on July 14th, 2007 @ 12:58pm CDT
This is a very fun set, I wanna get a double though so I can set up SkyWarp with his loose Seeker friends.

I can't see needing the rest or 2 Mirages(I also like the white Megs better than the silver), so when I do expect a loose RH lot auction from me on Ebay
Re: Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack 5-Pack Released in Canada (221046)
Posted by Rebirth Megatron on July 14th, 2007 @ 5:14pm CDT
I got in in the states while I am here. :P

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Diecast 1:32 Scale Flame Design Jada" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION AUTOBOT QUICK DRAW HOUND Power battler 2014." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Predaking - 30th Anniversary New Amazon Exclusive Platinum" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Autobot SLUG - TRU Evolution 2-Pack Exclusive Deluxe New Slag" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Lightning Slash Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "JADA 30114 TRANSFORMERS VW VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE BUMBLEBEE 1:24 WITH CHARLIE FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner force STEELJAW in original packaging !!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age Of Extinction Deluxe Class Lockdown 100% Complete" on EBAY