Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online

Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online

Monday, June 11th, 2007 5:52am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 23,659

The first 5 of the new non transformable Transformers series "Robot Heroes" are now available for viewing. Check out over 180 images of Ravage, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Mirageand Insecticon (Shrapnel) here in the Seibertron.com "Robot Heroes" galleries. The rest of the Robot Heroes galleries will be posted throughout this week.

Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (158475)
Posted by Phoenix_306 on June 11th, 2007 @ 5:59am CDT
...... where's that soundwave come from.....?
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (158476)
Posted by Phoenix_306 on June 11th, 2007 @ 6:00am CDT
...... where's that soundwave come from.....?
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (158553)
Posted by Blozor on June 11th, 2007 @ 7:31am CDT
Awesome. I got these the other day, twelve in all, and I was actually rather surprised at how much detail they were able to pack into these 3" chibi things. For instance, I didn't expect Soundwave and Shockwave's backs to be filled in or Bumblebee to have his tires showing on his back and feet. Or Mirage to have his missle launcher. My only complaint so far is that Grimlock's head should be all black. The silver antennae make him look like he has a bald head with a ring of gray hair.
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (158614)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 11th, 2007 @ 8:38am CDT
I'm having so much fun with these guys, I spent like 300 this weekend an movie toys(which are surpizing real awesome) and I have Kiddie Prime leading the Autobots forward atop Leader Prime.

I see you got Skywarp, and the silver Megatron. I take it you just broke down and bought the collector set. I haven't found that yet.

My only complaints about these are the fact that only the arms and some heads rotate, that and you don't have any kick as battle sceenes, Any chance of revisiting these?

One can dream.

Oh and I also think this is probably the best Megatron head scuplt we'll ever get. It's pretty much perfect.
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (158647)
Posted by Skowl on June 11th, 2007 @ 9:16am CDT
Yup, these guys rock, I'm so glad Ryan's doing galleries for them.

Too bad I'll never get that Wal-Mart exclusive pack :sad:
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (158684)
Posted by Blurrz on June 11th, 2007 @ 10:02am CDT
Wow, I never knew they made them for Transformers. Well I really liked the Marvel and Star Wars ones they did for them, so i'm probably picking up these ones too!
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (158712)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 11th, 2007 @ 10:28am CDT
These are made of chibi and win. They shall be mine!
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (158890)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:25pm CDT
Oh man... I smell a new addiction.
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (159194)
Posted by pittsburg_22_m on June 11th, 2007 @ 3:58pm CDT
Dang! You really gotta have a lot of time on your hands to take that many pics of toys that barely move...lol.
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (159506)
Posted by Spooner on June 11th, 2007 @ 7:28pm CDT
But...but...they don't...transform...must resist...and resume...talking...at...normal...rate...
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (159695)
Posted by Skowl on June 11th, 2007 @ 9:35pm CDT
Ravage is so friggin' adorable, it's just not fair...

I really think he's the cutest Transformers-related thing ever.
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (160040)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 12th, 2007 @ 2:36am CDT
Why couldnt Soundwave come with Hot Rod? That way i would only have to buy one set. Now im going to have the erge to buy them all after i get two sets. Damn it. Its like hasbro knows how to make me give them my money. Damn you hasbro. You've won this round.
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (160172)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on June 12th, 2007 @ 6:07am CDT
4 new figures have been added to the Robot Heroes toy galleries in the massive Seibertron Toy Database. This time Soundwave, Ultra Magnus, Shockwave and Rodimus have been added. Enjoy 30+ images of each new figure and be sure to add your comments to the discussion thread!
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (160308)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 12th, 2007 @ 8:02am CDT
I love these little guys, it's like someone took some HoCs and just resized them into funsize!

Thanks for the picks Ryan, still, I have to ask again. Any chance of some battle pics? Horrific ones if possible.
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (160321)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 12th, 2007 @ 8:12am CDT
Man, if these weren't so bloody expensive, I'd pick them all up on Wednesday... Damn near $10 Canadian for a 2-pack? I guess I'll have to wait for a sale.
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (160373)
Posted by Skowl on June 12th, 2007 @ 8:45am CDT

"I can't deal with that now!"
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (160406)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on June 12th, 2007 @ 9:00am CDT
Hey that's My line!
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (161202)
Posted by nolga supreme on June 12th, 2007 @ 5:27pm CDT
They remind me a bit of Lil Formers. I love that guys work.

Question Though? Why is shrapel called Insecticon? By that logic Grimlock should be Dinobot. :???:
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (161231)
Posted by Blurrz on June 12th, 2007 @ 5:41pm CDT
Any news of them making anymore of these? Is there a Jetfire one?
Re: Robot Heroes Galleries Now Online (162153)
Posted by Magnus' Mate on June 13th, 2007 @ 8:32am CDT
nolga supreme wrote:They remind me a bit of Lil Formers. I love that guys work.

Probably copyright reasons. Same reason why Bluestreak is now Silverstreak, Hot Rod is Rodimus Major, Ratchet and Jazz have to be "Autobot Jazz" and "Autobot Ratchet" etc etc

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Legends Ghost Starscream Takara Combiner Wars Ex" on EBAY
Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus + Shockwave 6 figures included" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY