Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version

Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version

Saturday, October 3rd, 2009 2:10am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 16,584

Our site sponsor Robotkingdom.com has open the pre-order for the BTS Trailer Purple Version. This is the trailer for classic/henkei Optimus Prime, now comes with purple variant together with repaint battle roller. This new version will be suitable for Shattered Glass Optimus Prime.

Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version
Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version

To check pre-order, check out robotkingdom webpage by clicking here.

Robot Kingdom also open another pre-order page for BTS Trailer Clean Version. However there are no images available at this moment.
Clean version Trailer should be suitable for collectors that keep the Gentei Crystal Clear Henkei Convoy.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest Transformers news.

Credit(s): Robot Kingdom

This article was last modified on Saturday, October 3rd, 2009 2:17am CDT

Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006101)
Posted by Blurrz on October 3rd, 2009 @ 2:11am CDT
Hot.

Damn.

Oranges

and

Grapes.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006104)
Posted by waaaaghlord on October 3rd, 2009 @ 2:40am CDT
Why am I suddenly expecting FP to hit back with Shattered Commander and Crystal Commander?
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006112)
Posted by gingermoney on October 3rd, 2009 @ 4:12am CDT
this isnt the shattered glass version its pimpimus primes version so it better come with a fur jacket and leopard print hat ya dig?
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006137)
Posted by Convotron on October 3rd, 2009 @ 8:59am CDT
Nice colour scheme. I especially like the gold on Roller. Now if I only had SG Optimus Prime.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006142)
Posted by Naked Magnus on October 3rd, 2009 @ 9:30am CDT
Now the only thing left to make is a gold plated Lucky Draw trailer...

I am debating whether to pick up the black trailer off of eBay for Nemesis Prime. Do you guys recommend it? I have the Fansproject trailer and I have the regular version of this one. I got it last week in the mail but I have not opened it yet.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006143)
Posted by Rijie on October 3rd, 2009 @ 9:30am CDT
Awesome. I've been back and forth over the BTS trailer, passing on it because I own the FP version already. But I'd like to see my SG Prime with a different trailer design, this may fit the bill.

I'm glad that they also did a trailer for Crystal Convoy, he needs one.

I think I'd like to see FP go this route as well...
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006163)
Posted by dragons on October 3rd, 2009 @ 10:48am CDT
after seeing this im kinda glad i dont own shatterd glass version of prime in due time ill be getting the bts nemesis version trailer for evile prime i like the colors though no trailer for magnus wheres the love? :?:

titel kinda misslead me when i saw clean version i was excepting another pred & blue prime trailer with more excorries or seomthing or an autobot logo on the side of the trailer itself but now i know its for clear/ghost prime
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006164)
Posted by Forgotten on October 3rd, 2009 @ 10:50am CDT
looks interesting, but since I keep my SG OP encased in some customized Shadow Commander armor I don't need it. As for the Crystal Commander idea somebody mentioned I was suggesting that exact thing only a couple of weeks ago. Now I just want to note that while I do like the looks of the "Dirty" Version of the trailer, I would like to see the "Clean" Version. :lol: :lol:
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006445)
Posted by SJ21 on October 4th, 2009 @ 8:59am CDT
I like the BTS silver Prime trailer so much I started a thread about it a couple days ago in the toy forum. If you are considering it, get it. Good stuff.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1006752)
Posted by Kryptikore on October 5th, 2009 @ 11:59am CDT
That is pretty sweet! I highly recommend getting any one of these BTS trailors!
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-order: BTS Trailer Purple Version & Clean Version (1007676)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 8th, 2009 @ 8:22am CDT
$85? For real?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Look, I know it's limited to 450. I know it's a limited demographic of people who will want this.

But that price is based entirely on the exclusive nature of the thing...and it's not like 3rd party companies have done a right and jolly good job of keeping to their word about anything.

I don't know how I can spend $100 on a deluxe figure and scoff at this, but I'm doing it anyway. To quote Sleepy Brian, 'This some ole' bullshit right here.'

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Combiner Wars 2015 G2 Deluxe Class Air Raid Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers BumbleBee Studio Series Dropkick 22 Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations armada starscream" on EBAY