Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm

Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm

Monday, July 11th, 2016 12:01pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 20,508

Fellow Seibertronians, they're on a roll people, it has been brought to our attention that Robot Kingdom is - in addition to the new Minicon Mega Pack - handling pre-orders for the Walgreen's exclusive Titans Return deluxe class Brainstorm figure, priced at $25, this should be a simple way for people outside of the U.S. to get their hands on this highly anticipated figure. Check out the accompanying image below, and let us know if you will be pre-ordering this figure in the comments below.

Transformers News: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm

Credit(s): robotkingdom.com

Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804605)
Posted by Kurona on July 11th, 2016 @ 12:22pm CDT
Oooooh dear.
Please tell me that's either a mock-up or a side-effect of the digitisation, because that green is way off. Far too saturated.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804606)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 11th, 2016 @ 12:25pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Oooooh dear.
It's a CG render, not a physical figure.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804607)
Posted by Kurona on July 11th, 2016 @ 12:27pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:Oooooh dear.
It's a CG render, not a physical figure.

Yeah, I know.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804610)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 11th, 2016 @ 12:47pm CDT
Minty-freshstorm.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804611)
Posted by Randomhero on July 11th, 2016 @ 12:50pm CDT
Ordered and done. I'm sure I could find him at a Walgreens. There's over 22 around me but maybe it's better to be safe than sorry. Got knows with shopping and the cost I'll spend more gas hunting him down in the end.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804618)
Posted by lonrac on July 11th, 2016 @ 1:13pm CDT
I actually like it in that green hue,

it differentiates from the highbrow, and all the other blue bots,

hopefully it will come out something like that

( nice blurr remould)
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804619)
Posted by Randomhero on July 11th, 2016 @ 1:22pm CDT
lonrac wrote:I actually like it in that green hue,

it differentiates from the highbrow, and all the other blue bots,

hopefully it will come out something like that

( nice blurr remould)

It's really good though after getting Blurr and seeing how he transforms I am a littl bummed the small shoulder fins are fake kibble.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804621)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 11th, 2016 @ 1:37pm CDT
I'm surprised this is shipping in August. I figured Hasbro would've wanted more time between this and the SDCC release. Then again, who knows when Walgreens will have these on shelves, if at all.
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804623)
Posted by Randomhero on July 11th, 2016 @ 1:47pm CDT
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804642)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 11th, 2016 @ 2:46pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804643)
Posted by Gunmetal on July 11th, 2016 @ 2:47pm CDT
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804644)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 11th, 2016 @ 2:48pm CDT
Randomus wrote:I vote for this color scheme, too. It might not be as accurate, but it's definitely more vibrant, even if it is over-saturated here.

It does look pretty nice in that teal 8-)
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804665)
Posted by Randomhero on July 11th, 2016 @ 3:40pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;

Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804668)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on July 11th, 2016 @ 3:48pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;

Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry

I went to Target today hoping to find Blurr. Nope, they had Sunstreaker, Prowl, Ironhide, and Mirage. Only 3 waves behind...
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804671)
Posted by Cobotron on July 11th, 2016 @ 3:54pm CDT

Good luck hunters!
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804674)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 11th, 2016 @ 3:57pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;

Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry

Yeah, they had a total of 3 magnus' but I bought 2 of them, and they both broke completely, now it's just Thundercracker >:oP
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804675)
Posted by .... on July 11th, 2016 @ 3:57pm CDT
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804676)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 11th, 2016 @ 3:57pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:FYI for those on the TR hunt. Over the weekend I spotted Deluxe TR figures in four Walmarts, in four different states. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. I know that they are all probably part of a distribution region, but it looks like Wally Town is the place to be. For now.

Good luck hunters!

ooooh, you're walmarts stock tf's?!? That's amazing :shock:
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804677)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 11th, 2016 @ 3:59pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.

I would love that! Great color scheme, great head design 8-)
Re: Robot Kingdom Pre-Order Titans Return Deluxe Class Brainstorm (1804680)
Posted by .... on July 11th, 2016 @ 4:04pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I would love that! Great color scheme, great head design 8-)

...and it would make both G1 and IDW fans happy! :D Updated Action-masters for the win!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Combiner Wars 2015 G2 Deluxe Class Air Raid Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations armada starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars AIR RAID Generations BRAND NEW UNOPENED with COMIC" on EBAY