Robotkingdom: Free Cyber Missions DVD

Transformers News: Robotkingdom: Free Cyber Missions DVD

Monday, June 14th, 2010 5:28AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Movie Related News, Event News, Sponsor News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 49,574

Site Sponsor Robotkingdom have let us know about a new special offer they are running. Included as a free gift for anyone who spends $60 or more on their website will be a DVD.

The DVD includes 13 episodes of the Cyber Missions including the last episode of "Decepticon Attack" It is also available to buy separately for $4.90.

The DVD's page can be seen here. The DVD will be issued on a first come, first served basis so if you are interested please act quickly.

Robotkingdom has a large number of the latest figures which can be seen here.

For the latest in Transformers news, stick with Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): Robotkingdom.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Robotkingdom: Free Cyber Missions DVD (1086165)
Posted by StarscreamLeader815 on June 14th, 2010 @ 2:25pm CDT
If only this was a General release, I might have to pick this up, but I'm sure someone will put episodes 7-13 on youtube.
Re: Robotkingdom: Free Cyber Missions DVD (1086172)
Posted by StarscreamLeader815 on June 14th, 2010 @ 2:50pm CDT
Re: Robotkingdom: Free Cyber Missions DVD (1086181)
Posted by Forgotten on June 14th, 2010 @ 3:12pm CDT
StarscreamLeader815 wrote:Well after thinking about it, I want to buy it, but this would be the first thing I bought from Robot Kingdom, so before I buy it, I want to know if Robot Kingdom is a trustful site.

RK is a very respectable site. I order a lot of stuff from them, they have good prices, they ship in a timely manner and shipping from JP to US is very reasonable.
Re: Robotkingdom: Free Cyber Missions DVD (1086195)
Posted by StarscreamLeader815 on June 14th, 2010 @ 4:00pm CDT
So what Region is this dvd? is it for all?
Re: Robotkingdom: Free Cyber Missions DVD (1086207)
Posted by Forgotten on June 14th, 2010 @ 4:31pm CDT
StarscreamLeader815 wrote:So what Region is this dvd? is it for all?

It appears to be NTSC, not PAL so it should play fine for you.
Re: Robotkingdom: Free Cyber Missions DVD (1091489)
Posted by Daddycon on June 28th, 2010 @ 11:38am CDT
Got my copy nice and fast (so kudos to Robot Kingdom) for my son. The DVD did not work at all in my NTSC DVD player. Thankfully, my region-free player was able to run it without any issues. I did not see any NTSC or PAL format text on the package or DVD, but I will check it again (although I am pretty confident this is PAL). If you have a region-free player, you should be fine.

Cheers,
Daddycon

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
"Under Siege"
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

Buy "Transformers BotCon 2015 Waruder Paralyzer Buzzer MIB MISB new sealed white tfcc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2015 Waruder Storm Rider Crusher MIB MISB new red blue tfcc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars 1996 Basic Class Optimus Primal Bat body for parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS POSTER : DECEPTICONS G1 27" x 39.5" SUPER RARE! Pat Lee Dreamwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS POSTER : AUTOBOTS G1 27" x 39.5" SUPER RARE! Pat Lee Dreamwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 #1 Volume 1 AUTOBOTS (1st Print) Dreamwave Signed by PAT LEE!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 3 POSTER SET! STARSREAM, SOUNDWAVE & DINOBOTS! Deamwave Pat Lee!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 #1 Volume 1 (1st Print) DECEPTICONS Comic Signed by PAT LEE!" on EBAY