Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 11:31pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 20,454

If you stopped by the Robotkingdom booth at Botcon 2011 and signed up to buy the convention exclusive PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X Set, check your paypal account as the invoices have been sent. They will start shipping around the end of June.

Robotkingdom wrote:Hi,

we have e-mailed the Paypal invoice via list@robotkingdom.com for Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive to the Bot.con attendees.

Please check your paypal account and send us the payment soon.

We will start shipping it out around end of June 2011 after payment confirmed and We will e-mail you the tracking no. after we sent.

If you have registered the item in Bot.con, but still have not received the Paypal invoice, feel free to e-mail me via workshop@robotkingdom.com.

Thanks,

Robotkingdom Crew

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: Robotkingdom: Invoice Sent For PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive (1240863)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:40am CDT
Just paid for mine, but I'm thinking I prefer the the cartoon colors. I may have these guys be my SG Reflector.
Re: Robotkingdom: Invoice Sent For PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive (1240866)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:43am CDT
Re: Robotkingdom: Invoice Sent For PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive (1240919)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:38am CDT
gothsaurus wrote:When one of you receives your bots, please post pics of the camera mode. I think this will be a deciding factor if I try to hunt one of these down.

No problem! Will do. I don't have the originals (PE's) yet so I won't be able to do a comparison shot.
Re: Robotkingdom: Invoice Sent For PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive (1240954)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 16th, 2011 @ 12:31pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:

I'll have both (thanks to joevill getting my name on the list).
Re: Robotkingdom: Invoice Sent For PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive (1240956)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 16th, 2011 @ 12:32pm CDT
My friends couldn't find the list! :sad:
Re: Robotkingdom: Invoice Sent For PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive (1241001)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 16th, 2011 @ 1:13pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:My friends couldn't find the list! :sad:

Sometimes he had it out, but most times, you had to ask.
Re: Robotkingdom: Invoice Sent For PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive (1241189)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 16th, 2011 @ 5:45pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:

I'll have both (thanks to joevill getting my name on the list).

The toon colored ones look kinda junky in photos. In hand though, man they are some very cool toys. Possibly my favorite purchase at Botcon this year. If you don't know, Reprolabels has a set in the works for these. That should put any final touches on these guys. I think all they're really missing IMO, would be faction symbols.
:BOT:
Re: Robotkingdom: Invoice Sent For PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive (1250574)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
joevill has pics up on his fb page if you are friends with him. They look awesome. I'll be missing them today since you must home to sign for them and will be gone all weekend long, so I won't get to them until Tuesday. :-(

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Galvatron with Nucleon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY