RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder

RobotKingdom - New Arrival.  DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder

Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 9:09am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Collectables, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 35,187

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Robotkingdom.com dropped us a line to let us know that they have also listed a pre-order for Mastermind Creations stunning KM-03 Cyclops. They have also indicated that the Dr. Wu "Roaring" face upgrade is now in stock and there is a surprising reveal. Flipping open the lid of container is a message:

The design of this product is inspired by the work of TFW 2005 membewr G.I.Eddie


Hmm... Interesting.

Image


Image

Credit(s): robotkingdom.com


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350266)
Posted by Rated X on February 22nd, 2012 @ 9:23am CST
I hate those stupid open mouths. Why on earth do people want to make their robots look like human superheroes ??? Devastator is a powerhouse. He doesnt scream like a b**ch...
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350267)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 22nd, 2012 @ 9:27am CST
Rated X wrote:I hate those stupid open mouths. Why on earth do people want to make their robots look like human superheroes ???


You know, it's not for me, what I find interesting and the main reason I wanted to post this article, was for the customizer acknowledgement. From what I understand, G.I.Eddie was pretty cool about the blatant use of his work. But it's a refreshing change to the norm to see design credit given.
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350268)
Posted by AutobotCliffjumper on February 22nd, 2012 @ 9:35am CST
GetRightRobot wrote:
Rated X wrote:I hate those stupid open mouths. Why on earth do people want to make their robots look like human superheroes ???


You know, it's not for me, what I find interesting and the main reason I wanted to post this article, was for the customizer acknowledgement. From what I understand, G.I.Eddie was pretty cool about the blatant use of his work. But it's a refreshing change to the norm to see design credit given.


I agree, it is all too often that we see work getting ripped off of the original creators. In this case, I'm glad Dr. Wu gave credit where it was due.
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350322)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on February 22nd, 2012 @ 12:19pm CST
Not sure how many people are aware of this but becuase the point of this article is Creator inspiration and acknowledgement, i thought i'd share this. Igear molded a Wheeljack face onto the inner thigh of their seeker mold as a nod to the Sector70 member:

Image
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350329)
Posted by dedcat on February 22nd, 2012 @ 12:40pm CST
Making certain to give creator acknowledgments to an unlicensed, after market add on to an unauthorized, 3rd party product certainly strikes me as a peculiar phenomenon.

I believe in credit where credit is due, but since when did kitbashing/customizing get so territorial?
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350339)
Posted by craggy on February 22nd, 2012 @ 12:59pm CST
[facebook][/facebook]
Rated X wrote:I hate those stupid open mouths. Why on earth do people want to make their robots look like human superheroes ??? Devastator is a powerhouse. He doesnt scream like a b**ch...

the entirety of the Season 1 cast may as well have been Superheroes. They've got loads of special/unique powers that the rest of the Cybertronian race(s) don't. Invisibility, teleportation, mind-reading, pile-driver hands, the inability to capture or defeat their enemies in any permanent way? That all sounds like superheroes to me.

Now, yeah, this faceplate doesn't particularly appeal to me, but I can see why some people might want to have him roaring like a beast, maybe similarly to the way he was in TFTM when he tore open Autobot City?
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350348)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 22nd, 2012 @ 1:14pm CST
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Not sure how many people are aware of this but becuase the point of this article is Creator inspiration and acknowledgement, i thought i'd share this. Igear molded a Wheeljack face onto the inner thigh of their seeker mold as a nod to the Sector70 member:

Image


Can't seem to get the image to show up, can you provide another link? it sounds neat. :D
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350412)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on February 22nd, 2012 @ 5:13pm CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Not sure how many people are aware of this but becuase the point of this article is Creator inspiration and acknowledgement, i thought i'd share this. Igear molded a Wheeljack face onto the inner thigh of their seeker mold as a nod to the Sector70 member:

Image


Can't seem to get the image to show up, can you provide another link? it sounds neat. :D


See if this works
Image
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350466)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on February 22nd, 2012 @ 8:21pm CST
That's all good and well, but I'll be impressed with RobotKingdom when they finally bother to get DOTM Soundwave, Que, and Striker Prime back in stock.
Re: RobotKingdom - New Arrival. DW - 04 Roaring and KM-03 Preorder (1350595)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 23rd, 2012 @ 9:42am CST
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Not sure how many people are aware of this but becuase the point of this article is Creator inspiration and acknowledgement, i thought i'd share this. Igear molded a Wheeljack face onto the inner thigh of their seeker mold as a nod to the Sector70 member:

Image


That is awesome. Thank you very much for sharing this..... boy would this fan the flames of a debate going on in another room.... Am I right RatedX?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-37 Ravage & Bullhorn" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-28 Rewind & Nightbeat" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY