Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13

Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13

Monday, May 28th, 2012 4:03am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 21,726

Site sponsor Robotkingdom have sent us this bit of information:

Hi,

the following MP items are pre-order in Robotkingdom.com now!

Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-12 - Lambor.
Pre-order, available December 2012.
US$78/pcs
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... CatID=1_42

Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-12A - Red Alert.
Pre-order, available December 2012.
US$78/pcs
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... CatID=1_42

Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 - Soundwave.
Pre-order, available December 2012.
US$134.9/pcs
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... CatID=1_42

Credit(s): robotkingdom

Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384470)
Posted by Trikeboy on May 28th, 2012 @ 4:46am CDT

Edit: 207GBP for all 3. I'm gonna have a very Merry Christmas this year.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384476)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:05am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:And as predicted, RobotKingdom delivers with awesome prices and shipping. $93.46 shipped on Sideswipe and Red Alert. This is why I solely use them for my orders.

Edit: 207GBP for all 3. I'm gonna have a very Merry Christmas this year.

What about customs fees etc? Does that not push the cost of importing up past a UK stockist? In general terms I mean, dont think any UK stores have put up any pre-orders yet.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384478)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:13am CDT
Wow 80 dollars o.O...I might get Lambor after all. Well I still need to see the actual figure and a video review before I get him.

I sure hope Soundwave is the same size as Starscream for that price o.O...If all it does is include a MP-scale Laserbeak/Ravage while still Voyager-size(Like Lambor) I'm not gonna buy it >.>...
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384479)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:14am CDT
EDIT : Sorry for double posting @_@...
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384480)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:14am CDT
Sorry for the multiple post >.<...My computer was hanging.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384483)
Posted by vectorA3 on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:31am CDT
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384485)
Posted by Trikeboy on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:35am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:

Edit: 207GBP for all 3. I'm gonna have a very Merry Christmas this year.

They wont be shipped to the UK, I'm in Asia, Sadly not Japan or I wouldn't need to import.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384489)
Posted by RhA on May 28th, 2012 @ 6:20am CDT
Yay for 78$. That's affordable.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384494)
Posted by tf459 on May 28th, 2012 @ 6:36am CDT
78 is a great price for sideswipe and 134 is not bad for soundwave. I will wait a little longer to pre order because I want to see if the dates are correct and if they are they're all bought. So glad I made the choice to just collect masterpiece figures!!!!!! :BOOM:
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384495)
Posted by tf459 on May 28th, 2012 @ 6:41am CDT
Soundwave has to be starscreams scale for accuracy and for that price. Can't wait to see pics!!!
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384536)
Posted by Oilspill on May 28th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
So is TakaraTomy really planning on releasing all 3 in December?

Not spacing them out a bit?

Wonder when we'll find out any details regarding a Hasbro release.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384553)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 28th, 2012 @ 11:32am CDT
I'd like to jump on this preorder now but I sadly don't have the funds. I can wait until later when more details are known, I suppose.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384673)
Posted by Stormrider on May 28th, 2012 @ 4:18pm CDT
Oilspill wrote:So is TakaraTomy really planning on releasing all 3 in December?

Not spacing them out a bit?

Wonder when we'll find out any details regarding a Hasbro release.

I thought MP Sideswipe had a fall release. The reduced prices are welcomed.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1384824)
Posted by Anonymous on May 29th, 2012 @ 5:01am CDT
vectorA3 wrote:Soooooooooooo very tempting, but I think I'll wait. (Going to be painful) I'm remembering back that the first version of Takara's MP Rodimus had a some issues and they were later worked out for an updated version that came to the US. If I find out for sure that Sideswipe won't have a US release, then I'll pull the trigger at RK or another store. Maybe BBTS. Btw, where is Robotkingdom based? In the UK?

Robo's based in Hong Kong. Can't say enough good things about them.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for MP-12, MP-12 A, and MP-13 (1385203)
Posted by vectorA3 on May 30th, 2012 @ 7:31am CDT
Thanks man. Glad their site's in english. (maybe my browser translated -lol)

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Paradron Medic Lifeline - No Gun" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Mini-Con  Slipstream." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Kingdom Lot Of 10 New Hoist Trailbreaker Inferno Scourge" on EBAY