Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now!

Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now!

Monday, October 18th, 2010 2:24am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 31,304

Our sponsor Robotkingdom has updated us that the Headrobots - Hothead is available now and ready for shipping.

Please visit the following link to see the updated packing pictures:
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 04&lang=us

[Image

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137016)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 18th, 2010 @ 2:37am CDT
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137018)
Posted by TimPilot on October 18th, 2010 @ 3:09am CDT
YES!!! Finally :D :D
(running 'round in circles of joy)
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137069)
Posted by --B-- on October 18th, 2010 @ 9:09am CDT
I guess BBTS will have them by the end of the week, so hopefully this will be in my hands by this time next week!
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137101)
Posted by TimPilot on October 18th, 2010 @ 10:44am CDT
My two preorders were shipped from Robotkingdom.com today. Gonna have them by the start of next week. All my credits goes to Robotkingdom for extremely good service and quick deliveries :D
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137119)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 18th, 2010 @ 11:15am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Where can I even get that universe Hardhead figure in the UK? I don't care much for Universe/Generations but G1 Hardhead was among my fave toys as a kid so would quite like both the Universe figure and this Headmaster add-on.

It was never released here, it was a Walmart Exclusive for summer(?) 2009, your only hope is the secondary market I'm afraid.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137180)
Posted by Hairball178 on October 18th, 2010 @ 2:43pm CDT
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137182)
Posted by mattyc1007 on October 18th, 2010 @ 3:00pm CDT
Pretender Skywarp wrote:

I swear I found one at my local range a while back :-?
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137234)
Posted by craggy on October 18th, 2010 @ 4:51pm CDT
I do sometimes wonder if Hasbro UK have some kind of crystal ball that lets them know what toys are going to get cool 3rd party upgrades so that they know not to release them.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137266)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 18th, 2010 @ 6:24pm CDT
Hairball178 wrote:I don't know if I want to order this...I found Hardhead a couple months ago & he still sits on my shelf unopened...do I free the beast & get the upgrade or keep him in the box to use for paying bills when he inevitably skyrockets in price on the secondary market?

Open him and get the upgrade, it looks way too awesome to keep sealed. Besides, I don't think the value is going to skyrocket any more than it already has. I don't you will ever be able to pay more than a cell phone bill with it.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead Available Now! (1137435)
Posted by It Is Him on October 19th, 2010 @ 7:52am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

How big is your cell phone bill?

Here's a completed auction. Personally, I think the value of this guy still has room to grow, but if you want to sell him, don't wait too long. Interest in the toy could diminish within a year of the upgrade kit selling out.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "New Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Bumblebee A6952 Open Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RobotsIn Disguise Megatronus 12" 5 Step Changer 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Headmaster Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 BLASTER BOOM BOX Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Prime Kreo A6952 Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybetron Generations Selects Shattered Glass SG Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 Terrorcon Cutthroat for Abominus 1987" on EBAY