Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack

Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack

Monday, November 29th, 2010 8:09pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 45,939

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Ray from our sponsor Robotkingdom has sent us the following update for the store:

Hi,

the Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack are pre-order now.
More information & pictures will update.

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Autobot SET 3-Pack.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_197

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Decepticon SET 3-Pack.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_197

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon Set of 2.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_197

Please post the news as soon as possible.

Thanks,
www.robotkingdom.com

Credit(s): Robotkingdom


This article was last modified on Tuesday, November 30th, 2010 2:21am CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152245)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 29th, 2010 @ 8:28pm CST
Prices aren't awful. Let's see what BBTS comes up with.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152259)
Posted by LiKwid on November 29th, 2010 @ 8:55pm CST
Prices are a turn off unless they come in super awesome packaging.. I do love the idea of getting Rodimus, Wreck-gar and Kup in one swoop...come on BBTS!
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152291)
Posted by Mkall on November 29th, 2010 @ 9:44pm CST
I knew it was gonna be pricey.

Still it's not as bad as I had hoped.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152323)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on November 29th, 2010 @ 11:50pm CST
shouldnt the title be Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack? its desepticon right now
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152326)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on November 30th, 2010 @ 12:19am CST
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:shouldnt the title be Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack? its desepticon right now


The listing on Robotkingdom.com is for "Desepticons". Mach is simply being a good journalist by remaining true to the primary source. Although traditionally one would add [sic.] after the oddball spelling.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152328)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on November 30th, 2010 @ 12:27am CST
Caelus wrote:
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:shouldnt the title be Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack? its desepticon right now


The listing on Robotkingdom.com is for "Desepticons". Mach is simply being a good journalist by remaining true to the primary source. Although traditionally one would add [sic.] after the oddball spelling.


Ok wasn't sure if it was a typo or not thanks
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152332)
Posted by Blurrz on November 30th, 2010 @ 1:48am CST
I've got mixed feeling on these sets. I feel that they have the potential to go crazy up like Gentei Wildrider or crazy down like Gentei Strafe. Either way... decisions will probably be made when we see final pics.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152337)
Posted by Seibertron on November 30th, 2010 @ 2:23am CST
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:
Caelus wrote:
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:shouldnt the title be Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack? its desepticon right now


The listing on Robotkingdom.com is for "Desepticons". Mach is simply being a good journalist by remaining true to the primary source. Although traditionally one would add [sic.] after the oddball spelling.


Ok wasn't sure if it was a typo or not thanks


Fixed.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152350)
Posted by Catalyst Prime on November 30th, 2010 @ 3:07am CST
Never made a purchase there and these prices arn't changing that.
And I already have half of them, so there pruchase would entirely depend on how they look when pics come up.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152385)
Posted by Rated X on November 30th, 2010 @ 8:40am CST
Some pics please ???
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152446)
Posted by DavidT on November 30th, 2010 @ 11:37am CST
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152448)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 30th, 2010 @ 11:42am CST
DavidT wrote:BBTS now has them listed!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail


That seems...mostly unreasonable.

Edit: Look, I understand the price, I understand that it's for 6 figures etc. eHobby stuff isn't even limited these days. Sets of figures should convey some kind of value added aspect.

I'm sure these will be pretty, but I think I'm going to draw the line here.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152450)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 30th, 2010 @ 11:51am CST
Counterpunch wrote:
DavidT wrote:BBTS now has them listed!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail


That seems...mostly unreasonable.

Edit: Look, I understand the price, I understand that it's for 6 figures etc. eHobby stuff isn't even limited these days. Sets of figures should convey some kind of value added aspect.

I'm sure these will be pretty, but I think I'm going to draw the line here.


That is painfully expensive.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152453)
Posted by DavidT on November 30th, 2010 @ 12:00pm CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
DavidT wrote:BBTS now has them listed!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail


That seems...mostly unreasonable.

Edit: Look, I understand the price, I understand that it's for 6 figures etc. eHobby stuff isn't even limited these days. Sets of figures should convey some kind of value added aspect.

I'm sure these will be pretty, but I think I'm going to draw the line here.


That is painfully expensive.


Price is totally ridiculous! They definitely are not gonna be rare... I noticed BBTS started with 100 units of the autobot set, 100 units of the Decepticons, and 200 of the 2 sets together... now they have upped the 2 sets together by another 200 pre-orders. Other online retailers will be getting these sets also, so everyone can price shop... no need to hurry and get these... as many of these as there are, the price is horrible!
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152516)
Posted by Blurrz on November 30th, 2010 @ 4:40pm CST
WTF?
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152520)
Posted by Overcracker on November 30th, 2010 @ 5:19pm CST
Yikes! almost 40 bucks a piece for deluxe figures?

That's just ridiculous.
Re: Robotkingdom.com Update: Takara United 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon 3-Pack (1152697)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on December 1st, 2010 @ 6:37am CST
I'll bet that all 3 Decepticons will look just like Megatron does here:

http://www.collecticon.org/collecticon_ ... sories.jpg

Could be very cool. :CON: Except for the price :-(

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "5x Transformers.All In Boxes Sideswipe,Doubledealer,Shockwave, Skipjack,Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters Firedrive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Sparkless Seeker with Minifigures Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix #3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Wheeljack & Red Alert NETFLIX Siege" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Impactor+Earthrise Micromaster Astro Squad" on EBAY