Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29

Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29

Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 9:25am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 25,204

Thanks to an email from Hasbro themselves, we have confirmation that the US air date for the long anticipated season 3 of Robots in Disguise will begin airing on April 29! The cartoon, which has had air dates continuously listed and pushed back, appears to finally be getting underway, and will feature Team Bee facing off against all kinds of combiner, as we have team combiner renders for Ultra Bee and Menasor and the new opening sequence which features a crash combiner. Get ready for all the combiner action as the new season arrives in just 11 days, and make sure to catch up on Seasons 1 and 2 on Cartoon Network!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875190)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 9:48am CDT
Wow! That's 11 days from now! Sooner than I thought. Glad to hear that it's finally getting underway.
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875194)
Posted by o.supreme on April 18th, 2017 @ 9:58am CDT

Season 3: Combiner Force (2017)

This season is subtitled "Combiner Force" and was originally slated to start airing in January 2017. However, as of April 13 2017, that hasn't happened. UPDATE: 4/16/17 : The Season will debut Saturday , april 29th at 6:30 , 5:30 CST. Two Episodes will play respectively on Saturday from 6:30-7:45. The Series entirety will most likely continue in Saturday pre-morning death slot, and there is no clarification if this will be the final season or not, fans may only hope for the best. Written Respectively by Jim Douglas , Nick Digital co-designer as well as a supervising co-director of the bee movie , I also am an animator on Ratchet and Clank: BTN, production of a ratchet and clank 2 movie will not be possible said my old friend , steven smitz, the head character designer of the game , the movie simply flopped due to a generational shift that concurred , said my head manager when it released. Also , I am a supervising writer for an upcoming steven universe episode , "Are You My Dad" premiering May 18th at 7:00 , they didn't count me as a cameo because I simply am not very famous and little to no productions make me easy to find. On Google Play , however , they show my name as my respective role so that will confirm what I'm saying. Some Spoilers for the new steven universe episode , humans get abducted by the diamonds for the zoo and there will be some HUGE character development , believe me , they allowed me to attend the pitch of the episode "I am My Mom" back in October 2016 back when production began, and that episode has a HUGE overarch. I am not allowed to say everything , but steven finds something that is REMARKABLE within the connection of Rose And Steven and this will influence how he may save the humans, SPOILERS: This isn't filler , it is an over-arch ,UPDATE SAME DAY DIFFERENT TIME: as of currently I am attending cal-arts the college , the reason I say this is because I was just told by nick brian , creator of pitch dionsysus for CN MENA and other respective European/Asian countries has informed me that there is to be no actual spoilers for it is prohibited online , hope I don't get in trouble for this.
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875197)
Posted by Kurona on April 18th, 2017 @ 10:05am CDT
Anyone know if this'll be the last season?
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875204)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 10:27am CDT
o.supreme wrote:Interesting...there was this entry on Wikipedia yesterday, which has since been removed...of course you don't believe everything you read, but...
No wonder that... thing was deleted. It just stops being about RID after the fourth or fifth line and just rambles about nonsense for rest of it.

Kurona wrote:Anyone know if this'll be the last season?
Not officially, no.

'Course, no one knew that Rescue Bots Season 4 would be the last season of that show until after it was over.
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875212)
Posted by Kurona on April 18th, 2017 @ 10:54am CDT

Season 3: Combiner Force (2017)

That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I want to frame it and hang it up on my wall
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875214)
Posted by o.supreme on April 18th, 2017 @ 10:57am CDT
hey you gotta dig through a lot of dirt to find some gold nuggets sometimes ;) .
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875218)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 11:06am CDT
I think I just got the same announcement email:

Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875256)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 18th, 2017 @ 1:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I think I just got the same announcement email:

Yep, that's the email we got and used as well
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875262)
Posted by bluecatcinema on April 18th, 2017 @ 1:40pm CDT
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875270)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 1:53pm CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt.
Maybe John Warden wrote it, since he keeps speaking the name like that. :-P
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875277)
Posted by Deadput on April 18th, 2017 @ 2:46pm CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt. And it's kind of a surprise that they put this news out, barely two weeks before the premiere.

Or it's licensing.

But who cares it's still pronounced pretty much the same.
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875280)
Posted by william-james88 on April 18th, 2017 @ 2:51pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt.
Maybe John Warden wrote it, since he keeps speaking the name like that. :-P

Just wondering but arent those Homonymes? Not in the strict sense but wouldnt it sound the same no matterhow its spelt?
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875291)
Posted by Deadput on April 18th, 2017 @ 3:15pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt.
Maybe John Warden wrote it, since he keeps speaking the name like that. :-P

saur or sor?

Nope sounds completely different! /s
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875305)
Posted by Kurona on April 18th, 2017 @ 4:20pm CDT
Depends on the accent. *shrug*
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875354)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 9:34pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt.
Maybe John Warden wrote it, since he keeps speaking the name like that. :-P

In several Combiner Wars Designer's Desk videos, John Warden kept saying the last syllable in Menasor's name with more of an "au" sound instead of an "oh" sound, before the R.
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875612)
Posted by Va'al on April 19th, 2017 @ 4:31pm CDT
As we know, season 3 (the actual season 3) of Transformers: Robots in Disguise will be arriving on Cartoon Network at the end of the month - we also now have a trailer for the next step in the animated series! Featuring Soundwave's voice, Blurr, Stunticons, and even more Combiners - via ComicBook.com.

video

It's bad enough when you have to deal with the Decepticons year in and year out, but when they start combining into gargantuan versions of themselves things become even more stressful.

That's the premise of the third season of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, which will hit Cartoon Network on April 29th. Bumblebee's squad of Autobots will have to figure out how to work together to take down the new threat, but the Decepticons aren't going to make it easy. In fact, the only way to beat them might require for the Autobots to do some combining of their own.

Many of your favorite Autobots are making a return, but there will be a few new faces joining the battle as well. Transformers: Robots In Disguise stars Mitchell Whitfield (Fixit), Khary Payton (Grimlock), Will Friedle (Bumblebee), Constance Zimmer (Strongarm), Darren Criss (Sideswipe), Stuart Allan (Russell Clay), Ted McGinley (Denny Clay), Eric Bauza (Drift), Rager Craig Smith (Jetstorm), and Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime).

You can view the synopsis for the new season below, and the new trailer for season 3 "combiner force" can be viewed above.

Created by Hasbro Studios, the series focuses on Bumblebee as the leader of the Autobots as they seek to save the Earth from the Decepticons.

The season 3 theme is “Combiner Force” and the Autobots and Decepticons will take the battle between good and evil to new heights with the creation of Combiners – teams of Transformers who combine forces to create larger, more powerful bots. Bumblebee and the Autobot team must learn how to fight the Decepticons when combined with one another and truly work as one.
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875623)
Posted by WreckerJack on April 19th, 2017 @ 4:48pm CDT
Even though I don't like the combiner force toys, Blurr looks awesome in the cartoon!
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875624)
Posted by MrBlack on April 19th, 2017 @ 4:49pm CDT
The RID Blurr toy is pretty awesome as well.
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875625)
Posted by Deadput on April 19th, 2017 @ 4:50pm CDT
Ahhh finally a new Autobot.

This was my only initial problem with Prime while watching the show we only got 3 new Autobots in the entire 65 episodes and two of them were rather late in the show and the first was only around sometimes until season 3, I mean now I have more problems with Prime after talking about it with other fans on other sites but this part was still something that bugged me.

Hopefully Jazz, Windblade, Ratchet and Undertone come back and that we get Stormshot, Blastwave and Twinferno in the show at some point the latter three will probably be part of Optimus's group on Cybertron against the council or something.
Re: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29 (1875627)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 19th, 2017 @ 5:00pm CDT
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haha yeah!

As cool as this looks and as excited as I am for combiners in a good show, Grimlock totally gets me: "am I the bottom? Yep, figured." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 ALPHA TRION Super 7 ReAction Action Figure Vintage MOC - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Mighty Muggs Megatron + Destro Loose Transformers GI Joe" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers vs GI Joe Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander GS Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Heatwave the Fire Bot Action Figure" on EBAY