Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!)

Transformers News: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!)

Thursday, October 12th, 2017 1:23AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 18,535

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

According to TVPassport, there is a listing for a new Robots In Disguise episode on October 21, 2017 on Cartoon Network. The name of the episode will be 'Sick as a Bot' and the synopsis contains a spoiler on a character from Transformers: Prime making an appearance.

Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23: Sick as a Bot
Airdate: 21 October 2017 6:30am
After the Energon seeking ‘Wingcode’ infects the Autobots with a virus, Bulkhead joins Grimlock in his hunt for the Decepticon.


We hope that you are as exited as we are to see Bulkhead back in action alongside Grimlock. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us on the boards!

Transformers News: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!)
Credit(s): tvpassport.com
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916059)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2017 @ 6:59am CDT
Oh, hey, it's that one guy from Prime who was just... kinda... there...

Yeah.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916064)
Posted by Randomhero on October 12th, 2017 @ 8:01am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, hey, it's that one guy from Prime who was just... kinda... there...

Yeah.



But the reveal is for Bulkhead not Smokescreen lol
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916066)
Posted by Kurona on October 12th, 2017 @ 8:07am CDT
This should be fun. Some late-game cameos right before the end of the series. Maybe Bulkhead is part of Optimus' team? Maaaaybe?

... nah, that would require too much thought.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916067)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2017 @ 8:17am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, hey, it's that one guy from Prime who was just... kinda... there...

Yeah.



But the reveal is for Bulkhead not Smokescreen lol
No no, see, you're thinking of the guy with the personality who did everything cool like a boss. 8-)
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916072)
Posted by Randomhero on October 12th, 2017 @ 9:00am CDT
Kurona wrote:This should be fun. Some late-game cameos right before the end of the series. Maybe Bulkhead is part of Optimus' team? Maaaaybe?

... nah, that would require too much thought.



PRETTY.F#^*ING.MUCH.

I just watched the new episode with Soundwave and left with “that’s what we were working toward? That’s the same plot as when he first appeared in RID. Leaving the shadow zone and trying to send a message out to Megatron to return and then being defeated.”

This is the first transformer cartoon ever that I’ve just not cared about. First one I’ve also not picked up on disc. It’s on Netflix and I said “let’s go!”...I watched the first episode, the finale to season two and the starscream three parter and said “I’m good”
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916073)
Posted by Randomhero on October 12th, 2017 @ 9:02am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, hey, it's that one guy from Prime who was just... kinda... there...

Yeah.



But the reveal is for Bulkhead not Smokescreen lol
No no, see, you're thinking of the guy with the personality who did everything cool like a boss. 8-)



You mean Bulkhead? I know he was great! He even had some good character centered episodes. It was just a shame he got partnered with animated bumblebee- ah I mean Miko
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916095)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on October 12th, 2017 @ 11:22am CDT
Yay for Bulkhead! My favorite Prime bot and one of my favorites in general returns!!
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916097)
Posted by o.supreme on October 12th, 2017 @ 11:28am CDT
I actually saw this description over a week ago, didn't know it was newsworthy...Anyway..any cameo by a bot from Prime is welcome. maybe now Grimlock will always get the "Teamy" he wanted :lol: . I assume he'll be voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson?

Also it would be nice to finally get some sort of reference about how much time has passed between the end of Prime & RiD15
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916099)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2017 @ 11:30am CDT
o.supreme wrote:Also it would be nice to finally get some sort of reference about how much time has passed between the end of Prime & RiD15
Three years seems to be the general consensus.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916120)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 12th, 2017 @ 12:03pm CDT
Ah, [spoiler]Bulkhead's[/spoiler] back. Is this an incentive for me to catch up?

...Maybe after college. Smokescreen would've made me harder. >:oP
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916121)
Posted by Randomhero on October 12th, 2017 @ 12:04pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I actually saw this description over a week ago, didn't know it was newsworthy...Anyway..any cameo by a bot from Prime is welcome. maybe now Grimlock will always get the "Teamy" he wanted :lol: . I assume he'll be voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson?

Also it would be nice to finally get some sort of reference about how much time has passed between the end of Prime & RiD15



Yeah I saw It last week too at tfwiki

3 years is not what I was expecting. If it’s three years why has Bee not bothered to contact Agent Fowler? They left on good terms, autobots and the human governments had an alliance. I’m pretty sure instead of living in a junkyard and now a cave they could have shown up, contacted Fowler or anyone for that matter, said they have an autobot ship that crashed and few dozen decepticons running around and could use the governments help to find and then secure them instead of constantly making prank calls to cities saying there’s a disaster coming and city should be evacuated.

Oh wait...this show is kind of bad...nevermind...

Three years also doesn’t seem like enough time to completely rebuild and repopulate cybertron. It’s been 6 since cybertron came alive again in IDW-G1 verse and they’ll all still kinda living get in garbage. But I guess that depends on who’s drawing that issue. In TAAO/Windblade it looks fine, in RID/TF/OP it looks like a shanty town.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916135)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2017 @ 12:54pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:3 years is not what I was expecting. If it’s three years why has Bee not bothered to contact Agent Fowler?
Bee said as much in episode 1 that this is his mission that he wants to do himself with just his team and as minimal human involvement as possible.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916142)
Posted by Randomhero on October 12th, 2017 @ 1:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Randomhero wrote:3 years is not what I was expecting. If it’s three years why has Bee not bothered to contact Agent Fowler?
Bee said as much in episode 1 that this is his mission that he wants to do himself with just his team and as minimal human involvement as possible.


And that's the problem. There are lives at stake. Let your ego go but this RID where even in an episode about Soundwave finally returning and revealing his ultimate plan we still had to shoehorn a insignificant sub plot about Sideswipe breaking Danny's TV and reminding him he needs to be considerate of others. Side swipe gives Animated Bumblbee, Miko and Prime Arcee a run for their money on never hearning a lesson.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916144)
Posted by bluecatcinema on October 12th, 2017 @ 1:21pm CDT
Now Arcee will be the only member of the original Team Prime yet to make an appearance in RID.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916152)
Posted by Randomhero on October 12th, 2017 @ 2:13pm CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:Now Arcee will be the only member of the original Team Prime yet to make an appearance in RID.



We still need bumblee from a Prime to appear
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916155)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 12th, 2017 @ 2:20pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:Now Arcee will be the only member of the original Team Prime yet to make an appearance in RID.



We still need bumblee from a Prime to appear



I'm assuming this is an attempt at a joke.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916159)
Posted by Randomhero on October 12th, 2017 @ 2:52pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:Now Arcee will be the only member of the original Team Prime yet to make an appearance in RID.



We still need bumblee from a Prime to appear



I'm assuming this is an attempt at a joke.



If only...
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916163)
Posted by Deadput on October 12th, 2017 @ 3:15pm CDT
Oh joy one of the most boring Autobots ever returns...yay

Randomhero wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:Now Arcee will be the only member of the original Team Prime yet to make an appearance in RID.


We still need bumblee from a Prime to appear


I'm assuming this is an attempt at a joke.


If only...


Your saying that the mute, bland and characterless R2 knockoff from Prime is a better character then Rid Bumblebee who has a defined arc and personality?

What do you miss about him what does he even have like how?

Besides a couple of episodes Bumblebee wasn't a character hell the live action films made Bumblebee a character with his radio quirks and emotive body language.
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916164)
Posted by Deadput on October 12th, 2017 @ 3:20pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:

And that's the problem. There are lives at stake. Let your ego go but this RID where even in an episode about Soundwave finally returning and revealing his ultimate plan we still had to shoehorn a insignificant sub plot about Sideswipe breaking Danny's TV and reminding him he needs to be considerate of others. Side swipe gives Animated Bumblbee, Miko and Prime Arcee a run for their money on never hearning a lesson.


Sideswipe learns plenty of lessons all the time because while each "lesson" can sometimes be similar Sideswipe has pretty much never needed to learn the same thing twice


I'm going to copy and paste something another guys said on another site.

"His focus episodes lessons were

1- Stop trying too hard to impress

2- Don't assume you're nothing without your physical prowess

3- The Thunderhoof episode tested if he was serious about being part of the team or not

4- Proved to Strongarm he wasn't just a two-bit vandal

5- Stopped counting Optimus as invalid just because of his age and weak body

6- Learned that jokes can have limits and proved to the minicons his teasing was just friend banter

7- Worked on his loneliness issues this season both with Blurr's presence looming over his position and the trauma at the base's take-down by Steeljaw and crew"
Re: Robots in Disguise Season 3 Episode 23 Synopsis (Spoilers!) (1916183)
Posted by Randomhero on October 12th, 2017 @ 6:42pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

And that's the problem. There are lives at stake. Let your ego go but this RID where even in an episode about Soundwave finally returning and revealing his ultimate plan we still had to shoehorn a insignificant sub plot about Sideswipe breaking Danny's TV and reminding him he needs to be considerate of others. Side swipe gives Animated Bumblbee, Miko and Prime Arcee a run for their money on never hearning a lesson.


Sideswipe learns plenty of lessons all the time because while each "lesson" can sometimes be similar Sideswipe has pretty much never needed to learn the same thing twice


I'm going to copy and paste something another guys said on another site.

"His focus episodes lessons were

1- Stop trying too hard to impress

2- Don't assume you're nothing without your physical prowess

3- The Thunderhoof episode tested if he was serious about being part of the team or not

4- Proved to Strongarm he wasn't just a two-bit vandal

5- Stopped counting Optimus as invalid just because of his age and weak body

6- Learned that jokes can have limits and proved to the minicons his teasing was just friend banter

7- Worked on his loneliness issues this season both with Blurr's presence looming over his position and the trauma at the base's take-down by Steeljaw and crew"


Yes he totally does learn a lesson and by the next episode he reverts back to old sideswipe and needs to be taught a new one.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 35%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
You save: 26%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #190 - Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard
Twincast / Podcast #190:
"Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon