Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st

Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st

Sunday, March 26th, 2017 8:36pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 25,886

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

After hearing that Season 3 of Robots in Diguise wasgetting a Spanish dub we have more news for you in regards to the upcoming season.

To begin with, Hasbro studios has announced that Season 3 of Robots in Disguise is now up for offer, meaning the season is now available for TV networks to air.

On that note, Teletoons Canada has a TV listing that shows a new episode of Robots in Disguise set to air this Saturday, April 1st! This means that the new season is potentially finally about to air.

And to round things off, Hasbro Studios Official Sales Guide has shown that the upcoming season should contain 26 episodes. The guide showed that Robots in Disguise was set to air for 71 x 22 minute episodes, and as 45 episodes have already aired, it leaves 26 episodes left to air.

Stay tuned for more Robots in Disguise news, as we keep you updated on the new Combiner Force season!

Credit(s): Hasbro, Teletoons Canada


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1869542)
Posted by Kurona on March 26th, 2017 @ 8:45pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:a new episode of Robots in Disguise set to air this Saturday, April 1st!

Aw c'mon guys, we're doing our April Fools article this early? And you didn't even invite me [-(
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1869575)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:50pm CDT
I'm going to laugh my ass off if they air it April 8th as an April Fool's joke.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1869589)
Posted by MoonHelix-888 on March 26th, 2017 @ 10:32pm CDT
"Summoned by Optimus Prime to save Earth from a new Decepticon threat, Bumblebee puts his light-hearted mettle to the test after assembling a rogue team of young Autobot action heroes."

Inb4 the episode on 1-April is the Pilot.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1869591)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 26th, 2017 @ 10:34pm CDT
MoonHelix-888 wrote:"Summoned by Optimus Prime to save Earth from a new Decepticon threat, Bumblebee puts his light-hearted mettle to the test after assembling a rogue team of young Autobot action heroes."

Inb4 the episode on 1-April is the Pilot.

From what I was told, that same description was used for the opening episode of season 2 as well, so it's like a repeated - albeit wrongly - description for a season opener
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1869610)
Posted by WreckerJack on March 26th, 2017 @ 11:07pm CDT
I wish that the youtube subtitles worked on my computer since I don't speak Spanish. I can pick out a word or two but there aren't enough contextual clues for me to piece together what he is saying.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1869615)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 26th, 2017 @ 11:24pm CDT
WreckerJack wrote:I wish that the youtube subtitles worked on my computer since I don't speak Spanish. I can pick out a word or two but there aren't enough contextual clues for me to piece together what he is saying.
There's a point in the video where the Spanish dialogue script is visible to read.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1869649)
Posted by WreckerJack on March 27th, 2017 @ 2:37am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:I wish that the youtube subtitles worked on my computer since I don't speak Spanish. I can pick out a word or two but there aren't enough contextual clues for me to piece together what he is saying.
There's a point in the video where the Spanish dialogue script is visible to read.

What I meant was I wanted Spanish to English subtitles on YT. Kinda hard to read that page with all of the camera bouncing around. I screencapped it to prevent getting seasick.

I translated it for all of you to read. Please know I did this of of google so it might not be perfect as I do not speak Spanish beyond a few words. I provided the screencap just in case that may be of interest.

Bumblebee:

And if there is a part of you that remains worried about being discarded from the team, then ... tell him to that part that will never happen. It's good to have you back in one piece.

Sideswipe:

Okay I do not need to be screaming at myself all for that I have a Strongarm.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1870689)
Posted by MadProject on March 31st, 2017 @ 1:37am CDT
found this pic on Facebook, don't know the original source
Do we finally have the first glance at the new RID Megatron?

megatron rid card.jpg
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1870693)
Posted by Va'al on March 31st, 2017 @ 2:15am CDT
MadProject wrote:found this pic on Facebook, don't know the original source
Do we finally have the first glance at the new RID Megatron?

megatron rid card.jpg


That's the card that came with the series 4 of Tiny Titans!

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nel/33279/
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1870695)
Posted by MadProject on March 31st, 2017 @ 2:46am CDT
Va'al wrote:
MadProject wrote:found this pic on Facebook, don't know the original source
Do we finally have the first glance at the new RID Megatron?

megatron rid card.jpg


That's the card that came with the series 4 of Tiny Titans!

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nel/33279/



ah didn't know about that.
Sorry for the mistake.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1873738)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 11th, 2017 @ 1:29pm CDT
Big news for those waiting on the new Robots in Disguise: Combiner Force cartoon: The European schedule for the upcoming season has been released. Thanks to Regular Capital we have proof that the new season will begin in Europe on Saturday, May 27, and will run through Saturday, July 8, with episodes airing every Saturday and Sunday in between at 2pm.

Something interesting about this reveal is that there is only room for 13 episodes in this lineup, meaning that either this season will only be 13 episodes longer, with 13 more to show up at a later date, or this season will be split in half, with another 13 episodes arriving later in the year.

Speculate below on what you think will come out of this new season, and whether or not there will be a 5th season or just 2 parts of a 4th season!
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1873765)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 11th, 2017 @ 2:36pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Saturday, May 7, and will run through Saturday, July 8, with episodes airing every Saturday and Sunday
The number of Saturdays and Sundays between those airdates is 18, allotting a total of 18 episodes to air during that window.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1873795)
Posted by PrymeStriker on April 11th, 2017 @ 3:29pm CDT
It's about time we got some dates, but we also got some dates called April 1st... >:oP
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1873798)
Posted by o.supreme on April 11th, 2017 @ 3:32pm CDT
Not to mention, these are for Europe, nothing for North America yet...
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1873800)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 3:33pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:It's about time we got some dates, but we also got some dates called April 1st... >:oP

Prime Striker, that avatar is deep down in the uncanny valley. Having nightmares tonight for sure :-(
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1873880)
Posted by PrymeStriker on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:41pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:It's about time we got some dates, but we also got some dates called April 1st... >:oP

Prime Striker, that avatar is deep down in the uncanny valley. Having nightmares tonight for sure :-(


Sleep in heavenly peace, sweet prince. Image
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1875086)
Posted by BG the Robit on April 17th, 2017 @ 11:13pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Something interesting about this reveal is that there is only room for 13 episodes in this lineup, meaning that either this season will only be 13 episodes longer, with 13 more to show up at a later date, or this season will be split in half, with another 13 episodes arriving later in the year.

Transformers Prime's final season had just 13. Not just saying.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1875104)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 12:20am CDT
Bee's Girlfriend wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Something interesting about this reveal is that there is only room for 13 episodes in this lineup, meaning that either this season will only be 13 episodes longer, with 13 more to show up at a later date, or this season will be split in half, with another 13 episodes arriving later in the year.

Transformers Prime's final season had just 13. Not just saying.
Sabrblade wrote:The number of Saturdays and Sundays between those airdates is 18, allotting a total of 18 episodes to air during that window.
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1875108)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 18th, 2017 @ 12:42am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Bee's Girlfriend wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Something interesting about this reveal is that there is only room for 13 episodes in this lineup, meaning that either this season will only be 13 episodes longer, with 13 more to show up at a later date, or this season will be split in half, with another 13 episodes arriving later in the year.

Transformers Prime's final season had just 13. Not just saying.
Sabrblade wrote:The number of Saturdays and Sundays between those airdates is 18, allotting a total of 18 episodes to air during that window.

1) We had confirmation that there were 26 more episodes of RiD to come:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... 1st/37625/

2) Sabr, if you would look, the news story had been updated a while ago with the proper date, as "May 7" was meant to be "May 27" and was corrected accordingly
Re: Robots In Disguise Season 3 Updates - 26 Episode Season, First Episode to Potentially Air April 1st (1875109)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 12:44am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:2) Sabr, if you would look, the news story had been updated a while ago with the proper date, as "May 7" was meant to be "May 27" and was corrected accordingly
Ah, that explains it. :D

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 DECEPTICON HEADMASTER SKULLCRUNCHER MISB! US SELLER RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "3 Vtg  Transformers Instruction Booklet Downshift,gridlock,inferno" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY