This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail

Transformers News: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail

Friday, February 20th, 2015 12:52PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 16,903

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian Cobotron has spotted both Robots in Disguise Warrior Drift and Optimus Prime in a Target in Omaha, NE today for $14.99. He took a picture of the Drift he purchased along with the proof of purchase. Now that these are available in stores, if you are wodnering if they are worth picking up, we recently put up galleries of the two figures and a review of Drift is also available.


Transformers News: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail
Credit(s): Cobotron

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1653756)
Posted by worldsgreatest on February 20th, 2015 @ 1:09pm CST
Wave 2 One Step Changers are out too. Has that been front paged? Picked up Fixit in MD today.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1653766)
Posted by shajaki on February 20th, 2015 @ 1:27pm CST
nice catch cobs! prime is part of that assortment right? was prime there? why didnt you get prime??? why cant you get over your hatred for RID prime?! :sad:




( :P )
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1653774)
Posted by Cobotron on February 20th, 2015 @ 1:46pm CST
william-james88 wrote:You just had to go balls out on that pic, didnt you?
Is that a critique of my irreverent style, or in reference to ol' Heinlad back there? :lol:
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1653778)
Posted by Cobotron on February 20th, 2015 @ 1:52pm CST
shajaki wrote:nice catch cobs! prime is part of that assortment right? was prime there? why didnt you get prime??? why cant you get over your hatred for RID prime?! :sad:




( :P )

Because Prime ran over my dog. :-x

You know I have a don't "over Prime" rule right? I have RID Legion and Combo Wars, so I'm approaching my yearly quota already, and it's only February.

He was there though. They had 2 of each. Prime does look cool.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1653832)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 20th, 2015 @ 4:52pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Not sure if anyone else has reported yet, but I found RID Prime and Drift at My local Target in Omaha, NE today for $14.99. I only picked up Drift. I'm lovin' Strongarm. Grimlock looks good but is a junky toy (at least the one I got). Our old friend Chuckdawg did a good review on Drift here, so I thought I'd give him a try.

Image


You made the right choice. Drift is the best Warrior class figure thus far, and in contention to be one of the best figures of the year. It might sound strange but I find the Hyperchange Prime more enjoyable.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1653989)
Posted by Cobotron on February 21st, 2015 @ 12:17am CST
I gotta agree with you Chuck, this guy is the one to get. He reminds me alot of Cybertron Hot Shot, but with way better arms. And legs for that matter.
Image
His Alt mode is super cool. It's very Tron like.


Image
Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1653994)
Posted by william-james88 on February 21st, 2015 @ 12:20am CST
Cobotron wrote:I gotta agree with you Chuck, this guy is the one to get. He reminds me alot of Cybertron Hot Shot, but with way better arms. And legs for that matter.
Image
His Alt mode is super cool. It's very Tron like.


Music to my ears. I cant wait for this guy now!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1653997)
Posted by Cobotron on February 21st, 2015 @ 12:21am CST
I knew you would hear that. ;) :D
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654195)
Posted by shajaki on February 21st, 2015 @ 11:36am CST
waaaaaant....
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654210)
Posted by Madeus Prime on February 21st, 2015 @ 11:49am CST
Upon watching RID, Legion Underbite is now on my want list
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654469)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 21st, 2015 @ 9:47pm CST
Seibertron podcaster ScottyP was able to find the 2nd wave of 1-Step figures at a Target in Cary, NC. He was able to confirm Grimlock and Steeljaw however this wave also contains Fixit. You can always send your new retail finds to Sightings@Seibertron.com. Be sure to include a picture like ScottyP did.

Image

If you don't want to wait on these to show up in your neck of the woods, they are also now available on Amazon.com. Click on the links to see the listings.

Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654534)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 22nd, 2015 @ 2:49am CST
Cobotron wrote:I knew you would hear that. ;) :D


Drift is the perfect example of what the Warrior class can be; solid, movable figures with a simple Transformation.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Seibertron podcaster ScottyP was able to find the 2nd wave of 1-Step figures at a Target in Cary, NC. He was able to confirm Grimlock and Steeljaw however this wave also contains Fixit. You can always send your new retail finds to Sightings@Seibertron.com. Be sure to include a picture like ScottyP did.

Image

If you don't want to wait on these to show up in your neck of the woods, they are also now available on Amazon.com. Click on the links to see the listings.



Have mine coming on Monday.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654686)
Posted by ScottyP on February 22nd, 2015 @ 1:32pm CST
Grimlock is actually pretty clever. Steeljaw is ok, but I really dislike that he has 0 articulation. Absolutely none. Most of these guys at least let you move an arm or something.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654692)
Posted by Va'al on February 22nd, 2015 @ 1:43pm CST
ScottyP wrote:Grimlock is actually pretty clever. Steeljaw is ok, but I really dislike that he has 0 articulation. Absolutely none. Most of these guys at least let you move an arm or something.


What would you recommend for Grimlock: One-Step or Warrior?
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654696)
Posted by ScottyP on February 22nd, 2015 @ 1:57pm CST
Va'al wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Grimlock is actually pretty clever. Steeljaw is ok, but I really dislike that he has 0 articulation. Absolutely none. Most of these guys at least let you move an arm or something.


What would you recommend for Grimlock: One-Step or Warrior?

Warrior. It has its problems, but still the most satisfying Grimlock. Though I like the size of the 3-Step "Hyperchange" one and it has a cool transformation. If you don't mind a brick I'd actually say that one.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654697)
Posted by Va'al on February 22nd, 2015 @ 2:01pm CST
ScottyP wrote:
Va'al wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Grimlock is actually pretty clever. Steeljaw is ok, but I really dislike that he has 0 articulation. Absolutely none. Most of these guys at least let you move an arm or something.


What would you recommend for Grimlock: One-Step or Warrior?

Warrior. It has its problems, but still the most satisfying Grimlock. Though I like the size of the 3-Step "Hyperchange" one and it has a cool transformation. If you don't mind a brick I'd actually say that one.


So my choices are tinysaur, clever but unsatisfying, problematic and cool brick? Hm.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654698)
Posted by ScottyP on February 22nd, 2015 @ 2:08pm CST
Va'al wrote:So my choices are tinysaur, clever but unsatisfying, problematic and cool brick? Hm.

Yep. Amazing that they can do four of the same character in different sizes yet never quite hit the mark dead on.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654700)
Posted by Va'al on February 22nd, 2015 @ 2:13pm CST
I... might just pass then. Unless I find a Warrior on clearance. Saves me money! :D
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654724)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2015 @ 2:58pm CST
Va'al wrote:I... might just pass then. Unless I find a Warrior on clearance. Saves me money! :D
Save it for Drift. ;)
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654814)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2015 @ 6:48pm CST
Va'al wrote:So my choices are tinysaur, clever but unsatisfying, problematic and cool brick? Hm.
But he said the Warrior is the satisfying one.

And I've heard others say they really like it.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654838)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2015 @ 7:28pm CST
ScottyP wrote:
Va'al wrote:So my choices are tinysaur, clever but unsatisfying, problematic and cool brick? Hm.

Yep. Amazing that they can do four of the same character in different sizes yet never quite hit the mark dead on.


These choices blow hard.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654839)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2015 @ 7:29pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Va'al wrote:So my choices are tinysaur, clever but unsatisfying, problematic and cool brick? Hm.
But he said the Warrior is the satisfying one.

And I've heard others say they really like it.


Cobotron, care to give your detailed take on Warrior Grimlock?

Also, the statement about Steeljaw having no articulation was referring to which class?
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654841)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2015 @ 7:31pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Also, the statement about Steeljaw having no articulation was referring to which class?
I'm thinking the One Step Changer.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654865)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:02pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Also, the statement about Steeljaw having no articulation was referring to which class?
I also think he was refering to the half stepper.

Cobotron, care to give your detailed take on Warrior Grimlock?

Well, but only 'cause you axed.
I think that Grimlock's charater design is really great. The whole design of the show looks good to me. The figure is a really good representation of that design in both modes. The paint apps are actually slightly better than I've seen on some generations figures lately. He is well articulated for a simplified design, and can hold some good poses. Transformation is fast, fun, and easy.
My problems are mostly with his construction. I'm comparing him to Drift right now. there isn't a single screw used, unlike Drift. He is completely pined together, and sloppily at that. The biggest problem is he has a lame elbow. the elbows are on these newer style ratchets that feel really cheap. His right one dangles and doesn't stay where I try to put it, but when I move it, it tightens up to the point where it feels like it will snap. also the shoulders feel flimsy. Lastly, it's hard to explain, but the way his tail trans forms is sketchy. The panels slide out on these long posts. Those things, if not handled with care are going to break.

I said a couple pages back about Strongarm, that she felt like she could withstand anything a 6 year old could put her through, not Grimlock. He's the one that's going to break. I like the idea that he doesn't need a weapon because he's bad a$$ dino brawler, but like shajaki said, he should of at least come with a sword. For $16 ($20 CAD)I totally agree.

Maybe I just got a lemon. I don't know. The hard pill to swallow with all these guys, is the price versus the quality. Drift feels much more stable, even more than Strongarm. Maybe some tooling and manufacturing improvements were made for wave 2.

I'm still more excited about this show and toy line than I originally thought, and I'm really lookig forward to the minicons.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654873)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:08pm CST
Cobotron wrote:I'm still more excited about this show and toy line than I originally thought, and I'm really lookig forward to the minicons.
Yeah, I'm more excited about the show now too, but less because of the toys (since I haven't gotten around to getting them yet :oops: ) and more because the first three episodes were enjoyable enough.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654879)
Posted by shajaki on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:23pm CST
@cobs
everything you said about grim is spot on, and unfortunately i dont think you got a lemon as mines like that too :(

it sucks cause if he's a fun little guy, but i can only recommend him at a lower price.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654883)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:29pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'm still more excited about this show and toy line than I originally thought, and I'm really lookig forward to the minicons.
Yeah, I'm more excited about the show now too, but less because of the toys (since I haven't gotten around to getting them yet :oops: ) and more because the first three episodes were enjoyable enough.


Same here although I too find the minicons pretty fun.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654886)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:31pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'm still more excited about this show and toy line than I originally thought, and I'm really lookig forward to the minicons.
Yeah, I'm more excited about the show now too, but less because of the toys (since I haven't gotten around to getting them yet :oops: ) and more because the first three episodes were enjoyable enough.


Blade, where are you watching the show? I disowned cable.
Also, maybe your enjoyment of the show will make "the pill" easier to swallow.

shajaki wrote:unfortunately i dont think you got a lemon as mines like that too :(
UGGGG!

Are we the only 4 people who give shazzle about this line now? This thread is like a ghost town lately. :lol:
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654889)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:34pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'm still more excited about this show and toy line than I originally thought, and I'm really lookig forward to the minicons.
Yeah, I'm more excited about the show now too, but less because of the toys (since I haven't gotten around to getting them yet :oops: ) and more because the first three episodes were enjoyable enough.


Blade, where are you watching the show? I disowned cable.
Also, maybe your enjoyment of the show will make "the pill" easier to swallow.
Go to the main discussion thread for the show, look for my write-ups of each episode (1 is on Page 36, while 2 and 3 are on Page 37) and you will see links to Dailymotion uploads of the episodes. :D
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654893)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:37pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Go to the main discussion thread for the show, look for my write-ups of each episode (1 is on Page 36, while 2 and 3 are on Page 37) and you will see links to Dailymotion uploads of the episodes. :D
You da man!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654900)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:42pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Go to the main discussion thread for the show, look for my write-ups of each episode (1 is on Page 36, while 2 and 3 are on Page 37) and you will see links to Dailymotion uploads of the episodes. :D
You da man!
Thank the guy who recorded/uploaded them from Australia and the guy who downloaded them from the first guy to post them onto Dailymotion. ;)
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654904)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:49pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
Are we the only 4 people who give shazzle about this line now? This thread is like a ghost town lately. :lol:


We probably are the only people but to be frank, Hasbro did blatantly say that these toys are not for us. I have accepted this. What I don't accept is the lack of quality and higher price some of the figures are exhibiting.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654905)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:56pm CST
william-james88 wrote:We probably are the only people but to be frank, Hasbro did blatantly say that these toys are not for us. I have accepted this.
I have NEVER fooled myself into believing I collect anything other than children's toys. So, waiter, bring me more toys!


I feel safe saying this here because no one is listening. :-$ ;)
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654906)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2015 @ 9:58pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We probably are the only people but to be frank, Hasbro did blatantly say that these toys are not for us. I have accepted this.
I have NEVER fooled myself into believing I collect anything other than children's toys. So, waiter, bring me more toys!


I feel safe saying this here because no one is listening. :-$ ;)
Heh, look at me, I collect Rescue Bots toys! :P
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654910)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:05pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We probably are the only people but to be frank, Hasbro did blatantly say that these toys are not for us. I have accepted this.
I have NEVER fooled myself into believing I collect anything other than children's toys. So, waiter, bring me more toys!


I feel safe saying this here because no one is listening. :-$ ;)
Heh, look at me, I collect Rescue Bots toys! :P

Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654911)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:09pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We probably are the only people but to be frank, Hasbro did blatantly say that these toys are not for us. I have accepted this.
I have NEVER fooled myself into believing I collect anything other than children's toys. So, waiter, bring me more toys!


I feel safe saying this here because no one is listening. :-$ ;)
Heh, look at me, I collect Rescue Bots toys! :P

Image


Though, only those associated with the show (plus Hoist and Medix and a few non-show Rescans, whom at the time I assumed would be in the show).
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654912)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:12pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Are we the only 4 people who give shazzle about this line now? This thread is like a ghost town lately. :lol:


I would like to apply for giving exactly one shazzle toward this toyline please.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654913)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:13pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Are we the only 4 people who give shazzle about this line now? This thread is like a ghost town lately. :lol:


I would like to apply for giving exactly one shazzle toward this toyline please.


YOU'RE HIRED!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654916)
Posted by shajaki on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:23pm CST
i really need a fix. RID are popping up almost everywhere, and theres only so many times i can pick up strongarm, carry her around for 10 minutes, and then put her down before leaving.

TAV cannot some out fast enough.
(and i just double checked if the differences were enough to make me wait... dammit they are)

Image

Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654918)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:26pm CST
Yeah, Strongarm's definitely the main one I'm gonna wait to get the Takara version instead of the Hasbro version, even if the other three also have some minor show-accurate improvements in their Takara versions as well.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654920)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:28pm CST
shajaki wrote:i really need a fix. RID are popping up almost everywhere, and theres only so many times i can pick up strongarm, carry her around for 10 minutes, and then put her down before leaving.

TAV cannot some out fast enough.
(and i just double checked if the differences were enough to make me wait... dammit they are)

Image


I'm right there with you, you are not alone (what I want isnt even on ami ami yet, you know how long its gonna be till I actually get them?!)
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654924)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:51pm CST
shajaki wrote:Image
Oh man! I am way into her, and that TAV version is all like...
Image

shajaki wrote:i really need a fix.

I know how you feel.
To quote James Brown, "I got ant's in my pants and I need to dance. some big fine Mama come an' gimme a chance!"

I would wait. Fine Mama is worth it. ;)
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654925)
Posted by shajaki on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:52pm CST
william-james88 wrote:I'm right there with you, you are not alone (what I want isnt even on ami ami yet, you know how long its gonna be till I actually get them?!)
well, BBTS says march for the first bunch (w/ strongarm) and april for the second bunch (w/ black convoy). sooo... soon i hope?
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654928)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2015 @ 10:57pm CST
shajaki wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I'm right there with you, you are not alone (what I want isnt even on ami ami yet, you know how long its gonna be till I actually get them?!)
well, BBTS says march for the first bunch (w/ strongarm) and april for the second bunch (w/ black convoy). sooo... soon i hope?


The ones I am waiting for come out in june (Strong Arm two pack and drift).
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654932)
Posted by shajaki on February 22nd, 2015 @ 11:02pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Image

I would wait. Fine Mama is worth it. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654956)
Posted by King Kuuga on February 23rd, 2015 @ 12:31am CST
Where's the petition to sign for "I actually give a crap about this toyline"? I just don't have much to say right now. I don't own any of the toys yet, because I can't justify $15-17 for the ones I've run into, and I'm waiting for the show to premiere in the states to watch it. Call me old-fashioned.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654976)
Posted by RhA on February 23rd, 2015 @ 1:06am CST
Well, it's a stretch saying I really don't give a crap about this line but on a tight budget and a geewun centered collection RID does not impress me enough. To me they look 'okay' to 'decent'. So far Thunderhoof only really looks nice enough to want to own.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1654994)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 23rd, 2015 @ 2:41am CST
I got the one-step changers today (Sunday) and I can tell you they're rather fun. I know 99% of collectors pass on these but the growth from wave 1 to wave 2 is fantastic. Steeljaw can move its arms and stand quite well, then again the entire car hood is the tail!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1655031)
Posted by Cobotron on February 23rd, 2015 @ 8:17am CST
That Bot wrote:Where's the petition to sign for "I actually give a crap about this toyline"?
You just signed it! :lol:
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1655033)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 23rd, 2015 @ 8:51am CST
For me, the only Japanese releases I'll be getting are Bumbelebee and Strongarm. Drift, Grimlock, Fixit, and especially Sideswipe are nice enough in the states.

~Shazzle Giver in Training

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #21 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 21RI MAR200702 (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS #21 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0424IM341 9B (CA) Corona"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #9 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11B (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM318 7F Del Mundo"
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210479 10B (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0324IM294 8E (CA) Ezaceta"
TRANSFORMERS #8 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10RI"
TRANSFORMERS #10 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 RE IDW Comics 2014 Giant Robot 210322A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ART TREVOR HUTCHISON #0 All Hail Megatron IDW Comics 2009"
Transformers ART T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of WINDBLADE #1 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221747 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON