Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS

Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS

Monday, June 29th, 2015 10:59pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 27,149

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Earlier today, we posted news about how 3 of the 4 Protectobot limbs were available on Hasbro Toy Shop, but people were understandably upset and disappointed that Rook was not among them. Thanks to fellow fan, and Seibertron board member, Shockwave7 has brought us some good news... Rook is now listed on HTS and you can now use your coupons to grab the full set of limbs so you can finish your Defensor!

To find the list of the newest available figures on HTS, you can click here and go directly to Rook's ordering page right here or by clicking on the image below.

Transformers News: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS

Now, here's the catch: He's currently in preorder status and won't be available to ship until 7/20, nearly a month away, but with discounts and free shipping once you hit $50.00, it's worth the wait. While you're waiting, check out our galleries of the Protectobots and Rook himself, and remember...

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Credit(s): Shockwave7


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1704478)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 29th, 2015 @ 11:08pm CDT
So when the stunticons were on pre-order through hts, they got shipped 15-20 days earlier than the listing of ~april 27, do we think this will happen again, was that the absolute maximum that they were given to give to us?
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1704481)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 29th, 2015 @ 11:12pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:So when the stunticons were on pre-order through hts, they got shipped 15-20 days earlier than the listing of ~april 27, do we think this will happen again, was that the absolute maximum that they were given to give to us?


Anything is possible. I've learned that HTS has dates set in stone one month, not the others, so it's a toss up sometimes.
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1704484)
Posted by Segor on June 29th, 2015 @ 11:35pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:picked up legion underbite also to get the free shipping.

still waiting on quickslinger and brakeneck to be back in stock.

i look forward to the coupons i get in the mail for hts when my purchases arrive. but last time the one i got had already expired by about a week. that is pretty lame. and today i had to pay the full price when i should have had one that would get me probably 15 percent off and still be good.

:-$ Oddly enough, mine still worked today :-$



They extended all codes that expired on 6/15 to 7/15.



Oh.... that is frustrating as HECK. I had FOUR of those promo codes sent to me as a result of previous orders and purchases. All of them, though they were sent over the course of several months, had the expiration date of 6/15.

On 6/15, 6/16, 6/17 and 6/18, I tried these codes out in a shopping cart, just to see if they would work. They didn't. So I presumed they were all expired, and worthless, and threw them away.

Now they suddenly decide to reactivate them and extend the deadline a month? That's very kind of them, but MAN! Why didn't they SAY: "hang onto those cards, we may reactivate your codes"?

I could have used those codes for stuff, but because they let us think they were useless for several days... YOINK.


Pm me if you still need a code


Would you have a spare one by any chance?? :D
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1704486)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 29th, 2015 @ 11:40pm CDT
For those still interested TAV Adams and Powerglide still available from hobbysearch.
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1704496)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 29th, 2015 @ 11:56pm CDT
Segor wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:picked up legion underbite also to get the free shipping.

still waiting on quickslinger and brakeneck to be back in stock.

i look forward to the coupons i get in the mail for hts when my purchases arrive. but last time the one i got had already expired by about a week. that is pretty lame. and today i had to pay the full price when i should have had one that would get me probably 15 percent off and still be good.

:-$ Oddly enough, mine still worked today :-$



They extended all codes that expired on 6/15 to 7/15.



Oh.... that is frustrating as HECK. I had FOUR of those promo codes sent to me as a result of previous orders and purchases. All of them, though they were sent over the course of several months, had the expiration date of 6/15.

On 6/15, 6/16, 6/17 and 6/18, I tried these codes out in a shopping cart, just to see if they would work. They didn't. So I presumed they were all expired, and worthless, and threw them away.

Now they suddenly decide to reactivate them and extend the deadline a month? That's very kind of them, but MAN! Why didn't they SAY: "hang onto those cards, we may reactivate your codes"?

I could have used those codes for stuff, but because they let us think they were useless for several days... YOINK.


Pm me if you still need a code


Would you have a spare one by any chance?? :D


check your messages
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1704577)
Posted by PhotonWaveZero on June 30th, 2015 @ 8:15am CDT
Does anyone have a list of the codes from June that worked? If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've missed out on most of these guys, and the wife doesn't like to see my bank account drop too much if I can avoid it! Help a brotha' out! :D

As often as I buy stuff from HBTS, they NEVER send me coupons. I bought CB Motormaster from them last month when he popped up briefly. I think he's back now if anyone needs one:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 1&ID=33966
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1704598)
Posted by Shockwave7 on June 30th, 2015 @ 9:19am CDT
PhotonWaveZero wrote:Does anyone have a list of the codes from June that worked? If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've missed out on most of these guys, and the wife doesn't like to see my bank account drop too much if I can avoid it! Help a brotha' out! :D

As often as I buy stuff from HBTS, they NEVER send me coupons. I bought CB Motormaster from them last month when he popped up briefly. I think he's back now if anyone needs one:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 1&ID=33966



HTS will usually send a coupon if you make a sufficiently large purchase. Though as with many things they do, they seem to be kind of haphazard about it all. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I've gotten coupons with purchases under $50, and also NO coupons with purchases over $50. I'm pretty sure it's just some guy in the warehouse who tosses them into boxes but doesn't pay attention to what he's doing all the time :)

In my case, I'm miffed that all of my June 15 dated promo codes expired and that I threw them away before they let us know they were going to reactivate them. But since I already have Defensor, there aren't any other figures I'm waiting for until the next waves come out, which isn't until Fall or later. So I've got several months between now and when Leader Starscream and the Neo Prime deluxes may or may not be posted on HTS. They're also very spotty regarding what figures they do and don't post as well as when they do and don't post them. It makes monitoring their site for the stuff you want a crap shoot to say the least.

So even if I'm somehow re-sent my thrown-away promo codes, I may not even order anything since the figures I'm now waiting for don't come out until September at the earliest.
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1704618)
Posted by PhotonWaveZero on June 30th, 2015 @ 9:51am CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:
PhotonWaveZero wrote:Does anyone have a list of the codes from June that worked? If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've missed out on most of these guys, and the wife doesn't like to see my bank account drop too much if I can avoid it! Help a brotha' out! :D

As often as I buy stuff from HBTS, they NEVER send me coupons. I bought CB Motormaster from them last month when he popped up briefly. I think he's back now if anyone needs one:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 1&ID=33966



HTS will usually send a coupon if you make a sufficiently large purchase. Though as with many things they do, they seem to be kind of haphazard about it all. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I've gotten coupons with purchases under $50, and also NO coupons with purchases over $50. I'm pretty sure it's just some guy in the warehouse who tosses them into boxes but doesn't pay attention to what he's doing all the time :)

In my case, I'm miffed that all of my June 15 dated promo codes expired and that I threw them away before they let us know they were going to reactivate them. But since I already have Defensor, there aren't any other figures I'm waiting for until the next waves come out, which isn't until Fall or later. So I've got several months between now and when Leader Starscream and the Neo Prime deluxes may or may not be posted on HTS. They're also very spotty regarding what figures they do and don't post as well as when they do and don't post them. It makes monitoring their site for the stuff you want a crap shoot to say the least.

So even if I'm somehow re-sent my thrown-away promo codes, I may not even order anything since the figures I'm now waiting for don't come out until September at the earliest.


Yeah, I'm way behind on the CW series. Southwest Florida is an abyss of nothingness as far as finding anything at retail is concerned. I finished up Superion with help from primetoys.net. :DANCE:

I'm surprised Toys R' Us is so behind in the TF department these days. TFs seems like such an afterthought for most retailers/online marketplaces nowadays. Perhaps if the put out a decent cartoon to tie in with the toys, or decent films for that matter. :-/
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705030)
Posted by mooncake623 on July 1st, 2015 @ 9:20am CDT
Thanks to fellow Seibertronians AzT and Josh K for the tip! We are informed that Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Titan Class Devastator available for Pre-Order at Toys R Us!
You can Pre-Orders yours today by clicking on the below picture.

Image
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705039)
Posted by reluctantyouth on July 1st, 2015 @ 9:47am CDT
So okay...everyone is pretty much offering this thing on Pre Order. This is good in a sense as I'm wondering if as many or more are being made than Metroplex. I still want to wait and see if he ends up at Costco and possibly discounted. Maybe this shelf warmer will have a presence in the brick and mortar segment as shipping this guy for free is going to get old with online retail for sure.Very few parents are gonna bite on this one...that's why Metroplex sat at my Costco long enough to go down to $49.99.

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705049)
Posted by Puhonix on July 1st, 2015 @ 10:03am CDT
that's great!! Anyone have a coupon code that we could apply? :)
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705051)
Posted by Autobot N on July 1st, 2015 @ 10:04am CDT
So I was going to cancel my Devy pre-order on Amazon because the ship date said July 29th (my Bday). Unfortunately, the shipping description said that the ship date was when it left the warehouse, not when it got to my house, and it said to add two business days to the ship date, so it would still get here August 1st no matter which of the two sites I chose.
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705077)
Posted by mooncake623 on July 1st, 2015 @ 11:19am CDT
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:So I was going to cancel my Devy pre-order on Amazon because the ship date said July 29th (my Bday). Unfortunately, the shipping description said that the ship date was when it left the warehouse, not when it got to my house, and it said to add two business days to the ship date, so it would still get here August 1st no matter which of the two sites I chose.



Or you can order from BBTS they are getting theirs in the next 10 days


HAS24518 Combiner Wars Titan Class Devastator

Hello,

We are expecting this item to arrive within the next 10 business days (barring any unforeseen complications or shipping delays) and will begin processing preorders as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse. If you are using our Pile of Loot feature, this item will be added to your current order. Please review your shipping address and payment information at this time to be sure they are correct. This will ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. If you need to make any changes or updates you can do so by logging in to your BBTS account.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email at service@bigbadtoystore.com or via telephone at 1-888-980-BBTS (1-888-980-2287)

Thank you for shopping with BigBadToyStore and have a wonderful day!

Sincerly,

BBTS Customer Care
www.bigbadtoystore.com


http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=has24518&mode=retail
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705079)
Posted by Autobot N on July 1st, 2015 @ 11:37am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:So I was going to cancel my Devy pre-order on Amazon because the ship date said July 29th (my Bday). Unfortunately, the shipping description said that the ship date was when it left the warehouse, not when it got to my house, and it said to add two business days to the ship date, so it would still get here August 1st no matter which of the two sites I chose.



Or you can order from BBTS they are getting theirs in the next 10 days


HAS24518 Combiner Wars Titan Class Devastator

Hello,

We are expecting this item to arrive within the next 10 business days (barring any unforeseen complications or shipping delays) and will begin processing preorders as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse. If you are using our Pile of Loot feature, this item will be added to your current order. Please review your shipping address and payment information at this time to be sure they are correct. This will ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. If you need to make any changes or updates you can do so by logging in to your BBTS account.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email at service@bigbadtoystore.com or via telephone at 1-888-980-BBTS (1-888-980-2287)

Thank you for shopping with BigBadToyStore and have a wonderful day!

Sincerly,

BBTS Customer Care
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com


http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=has24518&mode=retail



Except for the fact that my dad likes to stick with more well-known sites like Amazon because he's afraid of credit card fraud. In fact, I was going to get Devy and the the Optimus Maximus crew on Tfsource (and also Motormaster because he came in the same set as Battle Core Prime), but I found one incident where credit card numbers were stolen, and he said "Well, we're not using that site".


EDIT: Never mind. My dad approves of BBTS, so I'll get Devy, the Maximus crew, and the King of the Road from there.
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705285)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 1st, 2015 @ 10:42pm CDT
MP-10 re-issue is still available at hlj. Get him while available people!
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705286)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 1st, 2015 @ 10:43pm CDT
Request to delete (ISP f#rt)
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705358)
Posted by Autobot N on July 2nd, 2015 @ 6:57am CDT
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705390)
Posted by Puhonix on July 2nd, 2015 @ 8:28am CDT
yikes.
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705401)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 2nd, 2015 @ 8:42am CDT
Got this email from BBTS this morning: >:oP --> :shock: --> :DANCE:

SUBJECT: BBTS - HAS24518 Combiner Wars Titan Class Devastator - Preorders Processing Soon

Hello,

We are expecting this item to arrive within the next 10 business days (barring any unforeseen complications or shipping delays) and will begin processing preorders as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse. If you are using our Pile of Loot feature, this item will be added to your current order. Please review your shipping address and payment information at this time to be sure they are correct. This will ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. If you need to make any changes or updates you can do so by logging in to your BBTS account.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email at service@bigbadtoystore.com or via telephone at 1-888-980-BBTS (1-888-980-2287)

Thank you for shopping with BigBadToyStore and have a wonderful day!

Sincerly,

BBTS Customer Care
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com
Re: Rook Now Available For Preorder On HTS (1705531)
Posted by carytheone on July 2nd, 2015 @ 12:05pm CDT
I didn't see a link to tfsource's Takara Devastator preorder anywhere else, so I will post a link here.

They have their's up for $219.99.

http://tfsource.com/transformers-unite/devastator/

With free shipping this may be one of the better deals. I'm not sure if that is a US only offer or not.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
Twincast / Podcast #268:
"Call Me 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Autobot Sqweeks Voice Changer Mask 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Firedrive" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Ark w/ Roller Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse DOTM Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise PRIME ARCEE Deluxe Class Used" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Airachnid used MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY