Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos!

Thursday, July 29th, 2010 2:33am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 37,064

Justjared.com has posted a new gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Chicago. These are also the first shots we get to see of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley during filming.

To see the full gallery just click the image below:

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): sloshman, Justjared.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, July 29th, 2010 4:28am CDT

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105157)
Posted by Tekka on July 29th, 2010 @ 2:41am CDT
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105184)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 29th, 2010 @ 3:53am CDT
Tekka wrote:I don't normally feel the need to comment on movie news but I just wanted to say, holy crap, look how thin her legs are.

And her arms, they could body paint her in metallic colours and she could be Alice from ROTF.
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105192)
Posted by Albershide on July 29th, 2010 @ 4:07am CDT

I think she looks great. :)

Rosie-H-W2_380_997096a.jpg
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105206)
Posted by Tekka on July 29th, 2010 @ 4:40am CDT
Albershide wrote:

I think she looks great. :)

Far be it from me to criticize someone else's taste considering my own, but I do think she should do something about those caterpillars stuck to her lips.
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105244)
Posted by gabyjury on July 29th, 2010 @ 6:58am CDT
Does anyone know where they are filming today...my 3 year old grandson is here from Michigan for the day and really wants a peak.
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105259)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on July 29th, 2010 @ 7:30am CDT
I've just thought of something...Remember when Bay said 'something had happened' to America by the time of the Chicago sequences? Well, all we're seeing are burning, burnt out and wrecked vehicles from the sets; I'm thinking that maybe all the non-transformer vehicles across the US have been destroyed somehow... :-?
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105260)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 29th, 2010 @ 7:36am CDT
"Can we keep her?"
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105276)
Posted by GEEWUN on July 29th, 2010 @ 8:22am CDT
Dempsey looks awesome and I think rosie is pretty hot too.
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105283)
Posted by dragons on July 29th, 2010 @ 8:37am CDT

she is model after what can you expect any more i meant to say less i want to see her do stunts in the film
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105297)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on July 29th, 2010 @ 9:04am CDT
Albershide wrote:

I think she looks great. :)

Rosie-H-W2_380_997096a.jpg

:CON: deffenitley man :CON: shes alot better than megan fox just look at her :CON:
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105329)
Posted by GEEWUN on July 29th, 2010 @ 9:59am CDT
soundwave#1!!!500% wrote:
Albershide wrote:

I think she looks great. :)

Rosie-H-W2_380_997096a.jpg

agreed. Personally i perfer Blonde hair than Black hair
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105358)
Posted by DMSL on July 29th, 2010 @ 11:19am CDT
Doesn't look too great, she's very plain looking. Megan Fox was better, she had a nice smile and some character in her face.
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1105729)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on July 29th, 2010 @ 9:14pm CDT
Yeah, she'll do, but unfortunately she wasn't in since the 2007 movie. The change-over is going to be awkward to say the least.
The whole problem is that they spent so much time developing the relationship between Sam and Mikaela in the first two movies. Now suddenly in the third she's gone. Poof. It's going to be really stupid and trumped up looking, especially given the fact that Megan isn't going to be in the film to at least show a convincing breakup or death scene to support her sudden absence in a believable fashion.
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1107240)
Posted by Praxus Prime on August 1st, 2010 @ 1:37pm CDT
GEEWUN wrote:I think rosie is pretty hot too.

Haha, never thought I'd hear anything like that coming from YOU, man.
Anyway, I'm also interested in how they'll put her in there and get rid of Fox.
Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley At TF3 Set: New Photos! (1107483)
Posted by JetOptimus23 on August 1st, 2010 @ 10:54pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:"Can we keep her?"

Yes. Yes we can.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Mega 3-Step Changer Action Figure Hasbro 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro Transformers Robots In Disguise Rid Mega Optimus Prime Autobot" on EBAY