ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail

ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail

Friday, October 30th, 2009 7:28am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 64,960

Seibertron.com member infinitimagnus has informed us that the previously reported Walmart Exclusive Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class bonus packs of Optimus Prime and Megatron with Autobot Camshaft have been spotted at retail in Orlando, Florida.

ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail

ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail

Have you spotted these or any new Transformers in your area? Please let us know by reporting it in your Sightings Threads.

Credit(s): infinitimagnus

Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015028)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 30th, 2009 @ 8:31am CDT
I saw these on Wednesday, but I didn't realize this was news. :-( I suppose there's a ton of overstock Camshafts. I draw the line at this.
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015032)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 30th, 2009 @ 8:37am CDT
That's actually kind of insulting. "BONUS VALUE: a toy so crappy in design that nobody bought them!" Even a Bumblebee repaint would have been better.

What's the price on that set? It better be $35. I hope they don't expect people to pay EXTRA for Hasbro's unsold scraps.
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015045)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on October 30th, 2009 @ 9:55am CDT
I'll be getting this - everyone who doesn't leaves more for me! :)
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015080)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 30th, 2009 @ 12:46pm CDT
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:I'll be getting this - everyone who doesn't leaves more for me! :)

Don't worry; these will be sitting on the shelves for a loooooong time.
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015136)
Posted by mo_teacherman on October 30th, 2009 @ 2:13pm CDT
I just saw both Leader Optimus and Megatron with the Camshaft bonus today at the Walmart in Blue Springs, Mo. Didn't look like they had been touched. It's a great price point at $35, but I would have wanted to see a variety of bonus bots instead of Camshaft. Why would someone buy a Megs AND an Optimus if you just get the same bonus? Doesn't make too much sense. Thanks for the info and the heads up! Keep up the good work.
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015152)
Posted by Rated X on October 30th, 2009 @ 3:02pm CDT
Damn...I actually bought Camshaft. Only cause I liked Swindle and put them side by side. Already got Optimus. I keep thinking of buying Megatron but everytime I see him at the store I get disgusted by that shrunken deformed left arm of his. Kinds reminds me of D.J. Paul from Three Six Mafia.
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015165)
Posted by Kibble on October 30th, 2009 @ 3:32pm CDT
I never bought either Swindle or Camshaft so I'd actually be interested in this deal had I not already bought both Prime and Megs. I do still have the boxes so I suppose I could repackage one of them and exchange it, but that doesn't quite seem one of the most up and up things to do...not to mention Camshaft probably isn't even worth doing it over anyhow. I suppose there's a reason I don't have either him or Swindle this far in to the game...
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015197)
Posted by Atomatron on October 30th, 2009 @ 5:05pm CDT
I just bought both of these.
Still trying to figure out why...
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015212)
Posted by Ungie on October 30th, 2009 @ 5:53pm CDT
I just MIGHT get this only for MISB purposes...
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015217)
Posted by Kibble on October 30th, 2009 @ 6:16pm CDT
Ungie wrote:I just MIGHT get this only for MISB purposes...

If I may...why? What makes this any more MISB worthy?
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015233)
Posted by Ungie on October 30th, 2009 @ 8:20pm CDT
Kibble wrote:
Ungie wrote:I just MIGHT get this only for MISB purposes...

If I may...why? What makes this any more MISB worthy?

Well, i dont know... fact, lets beget i ever said that.
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015274)
Posted by jaws on October 30th, 2009 @ 10:58pm CDT
I was at Wal*Mart yesterday, they had shelves full of leader OPs, Megatrons, Jetfires, Devastators, deluxes, voyagers along with these. Hasbro is trying move old inventory before the holidays obviously. Same with GI Joe Rise of Cobra figures, pegs full of old waves--nothing new.
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1015306)
Posted by Blurrz on October 31st, 2009 @ 1:07am CDT
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1016358)
Posted by Nick_Rapitis on November 3rd, 2009 @ 9:30am CST
Leader Prime is very nice! You should def pick it up!

Blurrz wrote:Sadly, I have yet to buy RotF Optimus Prime or Megatron. An extra Camshaft isn't too appealing, however I'm not gonna lie, it's always nice to get free figures! Now if they came with Free Breakaways, or Longarms, or some other army builder, that would be nice, not Camshaft. Well, beggers can't be choosers :P
Re: ROTF Leader Class Bonus Pack Figures out at retail (1016544)
Posted by Sideswipe25100 on November 3rd, 2009 @ 7:58pm CST
I got this a couple days ago and I love it... i mean who doesn't love a free item.... even if you don't like it. lol :grin:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY