ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's

ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's

Friday, May 22nd, 2009 3:40pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 16,187

Seibertron.com member RodimalToyota has found the Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Scouts Dirt Boss and Rollbar at his local Walgreen's for the price of $10.99.
He has provided a photo of them and the recite as prof.
ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): RodimalToyota

Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925104)
Posted by Cryo Prime on May 22nd, 2009 @ 3:46pm CDT
$10.99!....HAHAHAHA forget that, i don't even want these ones that bad.
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925130)
Posted by RodimalToyota on May 22nd, 2009 @ 4:39pm CDT

:grin:
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925140)
Posted by LiKwid on May 22nd, 2009 @ 4:57pm CDT
Nothing in my area has any ROTF stuff :cry: I'm going to go check walgreens though since they are just across the street . I don't think I would shell out 10 bucks for some figs I didn't want but it would be nice just to see them...
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925152)
Posted by Shehblaw on May 22nd, 2009 @ 5:08pm CDT
$10.99 is way too much for a scout =;
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925166)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 22nd, 2009 @ 5:26pm CDT
Shehblaw wrote:$10.99 is way too much for a scout =;

Generally true. There's been figures I've been willing to pay extra for though. Classics Grimlock is one case where I'm glad I did it, because it was just a dollar more than what was SRP at the time, and that was the only Grimey I've seen on peg.

Besides, this is Walgreen's we're talking about. I've always seen them over charge for TF figures. (Though I think I'd have been paying SRP for Jazz the last time I saw him on a peg.)
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925211)
Posted by Talyn on May 22nd, 2009 @ 6:29pm CDT
I found Ransack and Dropkick at my local Walgreens.
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925217)
Posted by Cryo Prime on May 22nd, 2009 @ 6:43pm CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:I was wanting to find Ransack, I love that scout. However after opening them Dirtboss is one of the nicest Scouts ever. Full of detail and articulation like no other. Def was worth the purchase!

:grin:

I wouldn't mind Dirtboss but i'll wait till the 30th. i was just at my target and the display is up so i can wait a little longer
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925238)
Posted by typh0id on May 22nd, 2009 @ 7:26pm CDT
Ah junk! I was just at Walgreens today and all they had was one sad and lonely Animated Deluxe Bumblebee...At whom I pointed and laughed and laughed...

:P
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925251)
Posted by LiKwid on May 22nd, 2009 @ 7:50pm CDT
Walgreens apparently is selling the ROTF scouts every where.. I went to 4 different ones in my area and they were all selling the scouts.. I had a coupon for 5 bucks off a purchase of 25 or more so I picked up Ransack and Knock out along with some other stuff..Knock out's bio is very interesting..

Hmmmmmmmm :lol:
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925258)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 22nd, 2009 @ 7:56pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:"Though he is an incredibly flashy and skilled fighter, Knock Out is also desperateley insecure. He practices awesome combat manuvers constantly in private to be sure the other autobots notice him on the battlefield. His highest ambition is to be te leader of a special combat team, and to get the Combination retrofit everyone has been talking about"

So Knock Out want's to be leader of a gestalt team, eh? Interesting...
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925261)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 22nd, 2009 @ 8:03pm CDT
One of my Walgreens has them too. Knockout, Depth Charge, and Dirt Boss. No Dead End or Ransack, though.
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925282)
Posted by nemesis-prime on May 22nd, 2009 @ 11:16pm CDT
I went to 10 st louis area Walgreens all i got was Dead End, Ransack, Depthcharge, and Roll Bar. Guess I'll look in IL for knockout and dirtboss. Kinda funny they were hanging on the peg that said wolveriene figures. I asked when they will get more the manager at each store said who knows they were put out because they could be scanned and sold. 10.99 is kinda steap one manager said deluxes would be 13.99 or 14.99 because the msrp in 12.99. :-x I never new id be toy huntin at walgreens. This goes to show you hom mush HYPE this movie is gettin. :grin:
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925299)
Posted by harvester on May 23rd, 2009 @ 12:13am CDT

Scouts:
Dirt Boss
Dead End
Rollbar
Ransack
*edit* I forgot I bought Knock Out too, so that's 5 legends and 5 scouts

They also had Legends Ratchet [brownish color], Starscream, and Bumblebee but I passed on those since I already had those from the first movie [though these are SLIGHTLY different]
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925328)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 23rd, 2009 @ 1:48am CDT
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925342)
Posted by LiKwid on May 23rd, 2009 @ 2:30am CDT
I usually only check walgreens if I'm actually there for a perscription or some kind of medicine.. I usally skip it since they normally mark up the bots like crazy but this was one of those impulse buys.. Actually being able to buy them just got me all warm and fuzzy inside..I even convinced a kid who was looking at bakugan stuff to drop it and pick up some transformers... He looked at me kinda funny :-P
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925400)
Posted by rpetras on May 23rd, 2009 @ 7:07am CDT
10.99 for scouts???

Crazy man, crazy!!
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925474)
Posted by redsaleen on May 23rd, 2009 @ 11:11am CDT
there 11.49 in NY.
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925566)
Posted by dumbprime on May 23rd, 2009 @ 2:26pm CDT
i found Ransack, depthcharge, and Dirt boss at Walgreens. Ransack And Depthcharge rung up as on sale for 2.74 each. So I went back for dirt boss and he rang up at regular price 10.99. I still bought Dirt boss since I got such a good deal on the other two. saved $16.00
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925591)
Posted by Firebird on May 23rd, 2009 @ 3:16pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Dont have any walgreens around here just CVS. Even if i did i wouldnt pay $11 for a scout. If i had some extra cash then i would but right now no. Ill just wait the week and a half for the release. That is unless i can some how buy them early at TRU or some where like that. Nice find though. Next time im in CVS ill have to see if they have em.

Don't waste your time checking CVS stores, I'm an assistant manager at one of them.

We arn't receiving any ROTF scouts or legends. If we get lucky we might get the micromaster combiners again. But even those are a longshot.
Re: ROTF Scouts at Walgreen's (925647)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 23rd, 2009 @ 5:08pm CDT
My Walgreens still have animated so it will be a while before they get the movie line

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #255 - Judgment Day
"Judgment Day"
Posted: Sunday, July 19th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Dead End Complete Deluxe ROTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Lot Of 3 Decepticons Lockdown KSI Boss Crowbar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 41 CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPMETAL Deluxe MISB Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generation 2 #1 Marvel  IDW Headmasters Optimus Prime Bumblebee lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Titan Class Metroplex - MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Nitro Series Dropkick Energon Igniters New by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Voyager: Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action Figure (Read description)" on EBAY