ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair

Transformers News: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair

Monday, January 26th, 2009 9:40AM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 28,102

Action Figure News is reporting some information regarding the upcoming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toyline obtained during the Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair, held this past weekend in Toronto.

Worth noting are:

-RPMs (Robot Powered Machines), Hot Wheel type cars with robot designs moulded onto the bottom
-Soundwave and Bumblebee are confirmed for the Revenge of the Fallen preview wave
-Tons of mock up Revenge of the Fallen toys behind the scenes to show retailers including a Bumblebee Voice Changer Helmet and train set

See the original post, which includes an image of a Transformers Super Soaker gun, by clicking here.
Credit(s): actionfigurenews.ca, Canadian Toy Association

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873886)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 26th, 2009 @ 10:10am CST
train set? I wonder if it could mean Astrotrain or the Insectrains debut...
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873898)
Posted by typh0id on January 26th, 2009 @ 10:31am CST
My son's gonna flip over that Super Soaker :P
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873920)
Posted by First-Aid on January 26th, 2009 @ 11:31am CST
typh0id wrote:My son's gonna flip over that Super Soaker :P

Hell, I will flip over that myself...
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873929)
Posted by Serpent O - R on January 26th, 2009 @ 11:42am CST
hmmm... Rail Racer...

imo, the only good thing to come from RiD.

SPOILERish; re: Prime

Prime with his jetpack losing his fight against Devastator. What to do... New triple changer, Train converts to ICBM/Spear that converts to rubble after contact with Devastator!
[just having fun]
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873938)
Posted by JazZeke on January 26th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CST
So I guess this "voice changer" helmet confirms that Bmblebee will actually talk in the next movie. Good. I just hope they find a better voice actor for him.
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873975)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 26th, 2009 @ 1:48pm CST
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873978)
Posted by Savage on January 26th, 2009 @ 1:51pm CST
Trainbots? Nice little nod in there somewhere I guess, not sure how it'll play out on the big screen, but I've decided to keep an open mind and I'm pretty much down for anything. Then again, I'm the weird one who's thrilled about having a Pretender. I wonder what her action figure will look like.
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (874136)
Posted by YRQRM0 on January 26th, 2009 @ 5:45pm CST
A Transforming Train would look kinda cool in the movie, if they managed to make it look realistic enough with the CGI.

I've had a good look on Transformer trains every since I saw this:

Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (874144)
Posted by Sledge on January 26th, 2009 @ 6:06pm CST
Megatron_Wolf wrote:There better not be a transforming train in the movie cause if there is bay is really jumping the shark. hopefully some one sneaked in a camera and took some pictures.

Yeah, a transforming train would really be jumping the shark. Forget the shit dialogue, terrible story, abysmal "action," it's a transforming train that would make the Movie franchise bad. :?

If we're getting trains, I want a flying shark as well.

Ending Soon On eBay

2007 Takara Transformers Masterpiece Starscream MP- 3  AFA 8.5 Near Mint - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 13 minutes 22 seconds
Kaiyodo Revoltech Transformers Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Megatron Set - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 25 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE CLASS CHROMIA - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 26 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars ULTRA MAGNUS Complete Lot Hot Rod & Blurr - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN CHROMEDOME 6 INCH ACTION FIGURE,CONVERTS NEW/SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 42 minutes 23 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN HIGHBROW 6 INCH ACTION FIGURE,CONVERTS NEW/SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 42 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Brainstorm & Generations Springer - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 46 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising SHOCKWAVE commander class - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 51 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017