ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair

Transformers News: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair

Monday, January 26th, 2009 9:40AM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 27,630

Action Figure News is reporting some information regarding the upcoming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toyline obtained during the Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair, held this past weekend in Toronto.

Worth noting are:

-RPMs (Robot Powered Machines), Hot Wheel type cars with robot designs moulded onto the bottom
-Soundwave and Bumblebee are confirmed for the Revenge of the Fallen preview wave
-Tons of mock up Revenge of the Fallen toys behind the scenes to show retailers including a Bumblebee Voice Changer Helmet and train set

See the original post, which includes an image of a Transformers Super Soaker gun, by clicking here.
Credit(s): actionfigurenews.ca, Canadian Toy Association
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873886)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 26th, 2009 @ 10:10am CST
train set? I wonder if it could mean Astrotrain or the Insectrains debut...
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873898)
Posted by typh0id on January 26th, 2009 @ 10:31am CST
My son's gonna flip over that Super Soaker :P
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873920)
Posted by First-Aid on January 26th, 2009 @ 11:31am CST
typh0id wrote:My son's gonna flip over that Super Soaker :P

Hell, I will flip over that myself...
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873929)
Posted by Serpent O - R on January 26th, 2009 @ 11:42am CST
hmmm... Rail Racer...

imo, the only good thing to come from RiD.

SPOILERish; re: Prime

Prime with his jetpack losing his fight against Devastator. What to do... New triple changer, Train converts to ICBM/Spear that converts to rubble after contact with Devastator!
[just having fun]
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873938)
Posted by JazZeke on January 26th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CST
So I guess this "voice changer" helmet confirms that Bmblebee will actually talk in the next movie. Good. I just hope they find a better voice actor for him.
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873975)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 26th, 2009 @ 1:48pm CST
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873978)
Posted by Savage on January 26th, 2009 @ 1:51pm CST
Trainbots? Nice little nod in there somewhere I guess, not sure how it'll play out on the big screen, but I've decided to keep an open mind and I'm pretty much down for anything. Then again, I'm the weird one who's thrilled about having a Pretender. I wonder what her action figure will look like.
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (874136)
Posted by YRQRM0 on January 26th, 2009 @ 5:45pm CST
A Transforming Train would look kinda cool in the movie, if they managed to make it look realistic enough with the CGI.

I've had a good look on Transformer trains every since I saw this:

Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (874144)
Posted by Sledge on January 26th, 2009 @ 6:06pm CST
Megatron_Wolf wrote:There better not be a transforming train in the movie cause if there is bay is really jumping the shark. hopefully some one sneaked in a camera and took some pictures.

Yeah, a transforming train would really be jumping the shark. Forget the shit dialogue, terrible story, abysmal "action," it's a transforming train that would make the Movie franchise bad. :?

If we're getting trains, I want a flying shark as well.

Ending Soon On eBay

BRUSHFIRE Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots 2017 - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 31 minutes 25 seconds
GI Joe Cobra SDCC 2013 Transformers Crossover Decepticon Ravage - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 31 minutes 55 seconds
Kre-o Kreo Transformers 31143 31144 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Construction Sets - Time Remaining: 20 days 3 hours 35 minutes 10 seconds
New Transformers Device Label Tigatron White USB Flash Drive 2GB[F/S] - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 37 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers 2017 Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Brushfire & Mini-Con Sequoia - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 43 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Transforming QUICKSHADOW & MORBOT  New - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 48 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Transforming QUICKSHADOW & BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 48 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Premium Serries Voyager Class Blackout MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 49 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem