ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online

ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online

Monday, June 1st, 2009 2:17pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 7,773

Linkin Park's latest single "New Divide" is featured in a new trailer for Transformers Revenge of The Fallen, as well as the upcoming film itself. The entire 31 second trailer can be found on YouTube here.

Credit(s): Brandon

Re: ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online (930171)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on June 1st, 2009 @ 2:40pm CDT
OOOH I would like to hear more
Re: ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online (930195)
Posted by blobatron on June 1st, 2009 @ 3:11pm CDT
Its weird how this newer trailer doesn't have the "finished" Fallen warping in scene that we saw in the last trailer, with all the Autobots in the desert falling down as the Fallen warps in the middle of them. The trailer's seem to be going back and forth between the one with Autobots and the one without them.
Re: ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online (930243)
Posted by Serpent O - R on June 1st, 2009 @ 4:07pm CDT
How can you tell if you're in love with yourself?

Narrator wrote:Transformers- A Micheal Bay Film

Silly me, I thought the movie was titled, "Transformers 2- Revenge of the Fallen"
Re: ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online (930319)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 1st, 2009 @ 6:21pm CDT
Serpent O - R wrote:How can you tell if you're in love with yourself?

Narrator wrote:Transformers- A Micheal Bay Film

Serious, why must they say that? "A Michael Bay Film." "A Michael Bay Film." We know that, and yet they feel that it must be spoken for some reason. The first movie didn't have the line spoken. Sure it was written on the trailers, but it was never spoken.

It's not called "Transformers: A Michael Bay Film", it's called "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".

Oh, and there's no "2" in the title.
Re: ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online (930467)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 1st, 2009 @ 11:30pm CDT
WTF is wrong with everybody? Ooohh, that's right! Jealousy and insecurity breed rampant ignorance, I almost forgot. How come nobody bitches about the fact that you see "Paramount" or "Dreamworks" or "Pixar" in front of any movie you see. How come nobody bitches about the fact that other directors put their names in front of their films. For the love of god there's a freaking neon blue "Lucasfilm" logo in front of every damn Star Wars movie and nobody bitches about that. You insecure pricks just want to make yourselves feel better by picking on one person just because YOU don't happen to agree with something he's done and instead of dealing you have to attack him.
And what's lame is that you chose to do it in a thread that was supposed to be about Linkin Park. Go see a f***ing therapist if it bothers you guys so damn much that you have to spout that crap and ruin it for the rest of us.
I am so sick of you irritating Michael Bay Bashers. He didn't gang rape your childhood and we heard your opinions of his previous and current films the first 10,000 times so get off it already!!!
Re: ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online (930952)
Posted by Serpent O - R on June 2nd, 2009 @ 6:01pm CDT
Hey T-Mack, this is for you...

Linkin Park stole their sound from Stabbing Westward.

'New Divide' sounds like any other summer blockbuster tune, well, as best as i can tell from the segment inserted into this trailer.

Also, your post had nothing to do with the trailer or song, you just jumped in to flame on those that have a different opinion then yours.

In Fact, when was the last time you said something positive about anything on these boards?

Do you really have nothing better to do then attack the fans that post here?

I'm sure your warnings have to be through the roof by now...
Re: ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online (931029)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 2nd, 2009 @ 9:34pm CDT
T-Mack, chill out!

I'm not bashing Bay. I'm just tired of hearing that phrase over and over and over and over again!

We know who directs it. But the way that it's spoken is as if it's part of the title itself. Which, would confuse those that are listening to the commercials without looking at it, and would make them think that that was the title when it's not.

Plus the actual words "Revenge of the Fallen" on the movie logo are written quite tiny, compared to the word "Transformers". If one didn't look at the logo right or looked too quickly, then they might miss the smaller text completely.

If they've got time to say "A Michael Bay Film", then they can surely say "Revenge of the Fallen" in the same amount of time instead.

I don't mind seeing the phrase. But hearing it constantly (and I have) gets old and annoying rather quickly.
Re: ROTF Trailer Featuring Linkin Park's "New Divide" Online (931331)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 3rd, 2009 @ 12:22pm CDT
My apologies. I was not attacking any one person specifically and I should have handled that WAY better than how I did. I let my frustartion get the better of me and everyone received the backlash of a "final straw" situation and it was uncalled for.
While my opinion does still remain the same, I apologize for how it was expressed and if any one individual took my blanket tirade as a personal attack, I'm sorry.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Galvatron Vector Prime + Mini-cons Payload Ascent" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Arcee Chromia Elita 1 Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends BOXES ONLY LG10 Arcee LG25 Blurr LG46 Kup" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Optimus Primal" on EBAY