ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots

Transformers News: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots

Monday, June 15th, 2009 11:44AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 19,059

Seibertron.com member Real Devastator has just posted a YouTube link to two new TV spots for Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

While all the TV spots are somewhat redundant, these two new spots give us our first look at the "Kitchen Bots/Cons"!

Credit(s): Real Devastator
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937128)
Posted by Obiprime on June 15th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CDT
I have a feeling this movie will be better than the first one.
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937138)
Posted by OhioBot on June 15th, 2009 @ 12:17pm CDT
I loooooove the parents... they need a spin off series! :)
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937145)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on June 15th, 2009 @ 12:24pm CDT
The first one isn’t new.
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937150)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 15th, 2009 @ 12:29pm CDT
OhioBot wrote:I loooooove the parents... they need a spin off series! :)

I agree. Some of the lines Julie White pulls off are great. I'm looking forward to seeing the parents in this film just as much as the robots.
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937176)
Posted by Savage on June 15th, 2009 @ 1:25pm CDT
OhioBot wrote:I loooooove the parents... they need a spin off series! :)

I can hear Hasbro now, "Hmm, a TF series with no robots, it would save money..."

Honestly though, I'm loving the parents in this movie, and most of the robots as well. Really, I haven't got any complaints yet, except for maybe that whole Soundwave-stays-in-alt-mode-the-whole-movie bit. But I'm still hoping that proves to be false. I just can't see Orci and Kurtzman intentionally keeping SW out of the first film for the purpose of doing him correctly, then putting him in this film in alt mode only. That had to be an obviously bad idea.
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937184)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 15th, 2009 @ 1:38pm CDT
OhioBot wrote:I loooooove the parents... they need a spin off series! :)

Giant robots? Check.
Goofy son with a girlfriend way too hot for him? Check.
Drug addicted cripple Chihuahua? Check.

This fall...

On CBS...

Take a peek into the world of...

The Witwickys!!!

Premieres Sep. 15th at 9:30 PM EST, right after the season premiere of the funniest sitcom on TV, Two and a Half Men!
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937190)
Posted by sideswipe98 on June 15th, 2009 @ 1:48pm CDT
that was AWESOME!and the mom was so funny with the whole psychotic alien line.to me it's gonna be the movie of the year. yours truly(yeah right)sideswipe98 P.S. the kitchen bots were awesome too! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937192)
Posted by Autobot Ignition on June 15th, 2009 @ 1:50pm CDT
I love Bumblebee's expression at the end :lol:
Hilarious
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937197)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 15th, 2009 @ 2:03pm CDT
Sam's parents are great, aren't they?
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937208)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 15th, 2009 @ 2:27pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
OhioBot wrote:I loooooove the parents... they need a spin off series! :)

Giant robots? Check.
Goofy son with a girlfriend way too hot for him? Check.
Drug addicted cripple Chihuahua? Check.

This fall...

On CBS...

Take a peek into the world of...

The Witwickys!!!

Dude, if you DON'T get the job of pitching this to the networks I will be sooo disapointed!

You bring up an interesting point here. Not one of the promo spots has Mojo in it. I know Sams folks probably won't take him on vacation with them but he better be in the shots at the Witwicky home. I want to see him take down one of the smaller kitchen bots. Maybe latch onto a cord and start flailing the little bugger of the walls in his teeth or just drag it off down the driveway with the bot helplessly bouncing off the asphalt. :P
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937290)
Posted by warchantgod10 on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:16pm CDT
I had already posted this on another thread but figured I'd post it once more tho see if I could get more feedback or opinions from some other peeps.

is it just me or is anyone else a little bothered or confused as to why we're getting news of several bots, in particular the constructacons, all seemingly having doubles of themselves running around in the movie. I feared this apparently was the case and was confirmed via the mini-review someone did about the japan premiere. Why the writers and bay would do this is beyond me, makes no sense, seems like some kind of cheep cop-out or money shaving scheme to just repaint characters as apposed to introducing seperate ones. But the problem this creates is it gives the c-cons apparent insignificant matter in the story and little if no individuality as seperate characters on their own. Now they'll simply become 'clones' as apposed to 'longhaul' rampage' mixmaster' etc. To me it's no different than if they had multiples of ironhide, ratchet and bumblebee just with different paint jobs all in the movie, sorta lame if you ask me, major bummer. Heres an idea, if they needed fill ins for the last battle scene how about have starscreams band of huligans come down to battle it out, hell theyre hinted at and talked about along the lines of the story anyways. And gosh, as much as they hyped the intro of soundwave into this one, it would also be a major dissapointment if the rumors were true of him never coming down from his satelite state.
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937345)
Posted by megatonlover on June 15th, 2009 @ 7:50pm CDT
:-( awwww, Bumblebee looks kindda mad when he stromed off like that at the end of the second clip.
Hope he's ok
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937375)
Posted by Zeds on June 15th, 2009 @ 8:39pm CDT
So initial reviews are great film about 40 minutes too long. 40 minutes that I will nonetheless salivate over. =P~
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937399)
Posted by Highbeam on June 15th, 2009 @ 9:22pm CDT
Aww, Bee :P The last bit with Judy and Bee is too silly.

Omg, nearly one week!! *spazz*
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937422)
Posted by gstommylee on June 15th, 2009 @ 10:54pm CDT
2 hours 24mins is too long? That leaves out most movies to being too long based on that argument.

How does appliancicons sounds for the kitchen bots?
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937446)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 16th, 2009 @ 1:02am CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:

LOL. thank you, thank you...

but seriously, there could be a sitcom based on the Witwicky parents. Maybe Shia can make a guest appearance once in a while...of course it would be too expensive to put Transformers in it...unless it's season finale or something.

Yeah, he's in there. They also got a second dog, a bulldog, if I remember correctly. But this time there will be no dog shenanigans. :) Other than one little *ahem* incident...when Mojo...well, lives up to his name. :mrgreen:
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937506)
Posted by Mykltron on June 16th, 2009 @ 6:05am CDT
Is that Ejector? I need that toy!

I too have a Dyson vacuum, I always thought it looked like it could transform at any moment...
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937518)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 16th, 2009 @ 7:02am CDT

Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937631)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 16th, 2009 @ 12:22pm CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Sorry to do this to all the Americans reading this but: 3 MORE DAYS, WOOHOO!!!!!!!! God I love being British.

Well, a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while... :P

7 days for us here...
Re: ROTF TV Spot again! - This time featuring the kitchen bots (937738)
Posted by HELLFIRE V1 on June 16th, 2009 @ 3:06pm CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Poor Bumblebee. That was a good part of the book and looks to be good in the movie. Bumblebee gets a bit carried away in that scene.

Same here bud :grin: . Which city you gonna see it in? Me Derby WOOHOO 3 MORE F'N DAYS B-) WOOHOO 8-}

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #235 - Pre-Holidaze
"Pre-Holidaze"
Posted: Sunday, November 24th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Class Swindle MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA/ GENERATIONS LOT: OPTIMUS PRIME/ THUNDERCRACKER/ ETC." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Generations: Cybertron Soundwave Transformers Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "New Bumblebee Construct Bots Transformers Dinobot Riders Buildable action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader SKYWARP Combiner Wars IDW Design" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron AUTOBOT BLASTER & Steeljaw NEW! NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations G2 Vortex Sword Brutcisu Fall of Cybertron FOC Amazon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Thrilling 30 Autobot Springer 2014 Ages 5+ Universal NIB" on EBAY